4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Well this particular scene that was removed from CH3 was kind of a disagreement between me and Suzinak. I wanted the scene to create tension and demonstrate the powerful character of Marge, but Suzinak was worried it would alienate the players. And it did! A lot of people where worried of the direction of the game; would it take a femdom or maledom route.

At that time I pushed through to include the scene, explaining the background of Marge and why it made sense. But it seems that after my departure he went back to his original vision. That's why I think he removed the scene :unsure:

The MC, as many also commented, wasn't created to be that domineering. Hence the weak character, slow thinking, and how much he's affected by Marge's behavior. He's overwhelmed by the situation. And to be honest, a strong and confident young man, wouldn't let "mommy" jerk him off. He would have 4 bitches take turns in measuring his cum, or he would make his mom jerk him off, or at least get it on with the doctor. But the MC doesn't (I was limited by the original story in that aspect). So only a weak, submissive guy would make sense in this situation. And keep in mind, my initial plan was to make the MC evolve through the story, but I'm not sure how much attention will be given in this aspect.

After played the game a few times, it seems that CH3 needs to be fixed to accommodate the removed scene (as many have noted in the comments), and in my opinion the character of Marge needs to be adjusted because it's obvious that the text in CH1-3 has no cohesion with CH4. The new writer has a lot of work to do to make this make sense.

The animations, though, are great! And I think they make up for whatever inconsistencies there are in the text :giggle:
Gosh I missed that scene from CH3, Asmodeus_ – do you have a link where I can download the old CH3 with that scene? It was definitely the hottest.

PS: I hope you can continue unleashing all your femdom creativity with Neuvau.

PPS: Marge is always terribly hot. Suzinak has some gold in his hands, I hope he will make good use of it.

Krashanus

Aug 1, 2019
Reactions: nsiac
Jan 2, 2022
I'm really loving the rework. The dialogue seems so natural and the plot fits really well.
I am so glad that you kept the original mother character. She is SOOOOO pretty!!!!
Her eyes, freckles, and ofc her figure. Just so much to my dream.
I haven't even gotten to the 1st 'measurement' and already am super hyped to see how this is progressing.
Thank you so much for continuing the story. :love:(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asmodeus_
Jan 2, 2022
This was one of the first 3 eroges that I played. So it's been a while and I've largely forgotten the scenes. But I recall the mom being a bit bitchier and less welcoming.
This time, she seems super excited to "help" her 'renter.' (y)

mrwowaccount

Jun 29, 2021
Dev, what are your plans for Chapter 5? We need more poses and fetishes (cum drinking, piss drinking, more tongue stuff plz, different positions, doggy etc..) Show us her tongue and drinking skills Suzinak

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Measuring My Cum [Ch. 4 v4.0c] [Suzinak]

Android :
-

Reactions: Th3N5

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
This was the post

November-December Plans

Hey guys! I would like to talk about my plans for the coming months.
I've decided to put MMC on the back burner and create a new game project. This new game, which has no name yet, will be a visual novel like MMC and will not have a sandbox system. Compared to MMC, the new game will have more characters, but it will still have a landlady character. There will also be two roommate characters, maybe three. I will add other characters besides these characters, but my first priority right now is to design these characters and create a first episode and publish it. The number of characters will increase in later episodes, but I don't want to create a messy game with too many characters, I will try to be balanced in this regard.
Of course, everything I mentioned here about the new game is currently in the planning stage and there may be changes in the future.
I will continue to work on MMC, but MMC is now on the back burner. The reason for this decision is that I don't enjoy working on MMC anymore, I don't like the story and it's too messy, and I don't want to change the story all over again. I don't think a game that I don't enjoy making myself will be enjoyable for you, so I decided to put MMC on the back burner.
I think I'll be able to complete the first episode of the new game around December-January-February, and I haven't decided on the length of the first episode yet, so I've had to keep this date range a bit wide. It's not clear when the next chapter of MMC will be released.
Also, from now on, I plan to post information about the development progress, like this, once a month or twice a month or at different intervals.
In this post I have added 3 renders with new characters, their role in the game is not yet clear, some of them may not even be included in the game.

Please share your comments about these characters!
Thanks everyone for the great support!

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes