4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Tell me about it bro...
If someone asked me, Do you like femdom?
My answer would be no, Most games just put a foot on MC head and spit gunk from another male in his mouth.
That you described is not femdom, this is humiliation+NTR. Femdom is when strong strict woman jump at you and fucks your brains out. We were so close for that with Asmodeus as writer!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
That you described is not femdom, this is humiliation+NTR. Femdom is when strong strict woman jump at you and fucks your brains out. We were so close for that with Asmodeus as writer!
yeah, just making a point that is hard to find a true femdom,the ones that i did try had these others tags together and made my experience suffer a lot.

d_generate

Apr 23, 2020
Well this particular scene that was removed from CH3 was kind of a disagreement between me and Suzinak. I wanted the scene to create tension and demonstrate the powerful character of Marge, but Suzinak was worried it would alienate the players. And it did! A lot of people where worried of the direction of the game; would it take a femdom or maledom route.

At that time I pushed through to include the scene, explaining the background of Marge and why it made sense. But it seems that after my departure he went back to his original vision. That's why I think he removed the scene :unsure:

The MC, as many also commented, wasn't created to be that domineering. Hence the weak character, slow thinking, and how much he's affected by Marge's behavior. He's overwhelmed by the situation. And to be honest, a strong and confident young man, wouldn't let "mommy" jerk him off. He would have 4 bitches take turns in measuring his cum, or he would make his mom jerk him off, or at least get it on with the doctor. But the MC doesn't (I was limited by the original story in that aspect). So only a weak, submissive guy would make sense in this situation. And keep in mind, my initial plan was to make the MC evolve through the story, but I'm not sure how much attention will be given in this aspect.

After played the game a few times, it seems that CH3 needs to be fixed to accommodate the removed scene (as many have noted in the comments), and in my opinion the character of Marge needs to be adjusted because it's obvious that the text in CH1-3 has no cohesion with CH4. The new writer has a lot of work to do to make this make sense.

The animations, though, are great! And I think they make up for whatever inconsistencies there are in the text :giggle:
The writing definitely has suffered since you left; CH4 doesn't have that same progression in character development. It's like a different game. MMC was more unique and well written and now it seems more like most of the games on this website. Weak corruption and less story. I usually don't like femdom in games unless that's what I specifically go to the game for; but, the story made more sense with the femdom scene.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Bug: game dialog still has MC referred to as 'jacob' in quite a few places, even when using a custom name.
Noticed it mostly in the later part of the story, so araound ch3 and/or 4?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Bug: game dialog still has MC referred to as 'jacob' in quite a few places, even when using a custom name.
Noticed it mostly in the later part of the story, so araound ch3 and/or 4?
It's only in the CH4 and it's because you are using the 4.0 version. Use the 4.0c it's corrected on it or the 4.0b newly posted at the top op.

Reactions: Draakaap23

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
My mom keeps calling me "Jacob" and I don't like it! And Sophia called me "Jacob" too! THAT IS NOT MY NAME, Dev! LOL

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
So I read the Literotica story "Measuring My Cum," and I can see the slight changes to the story in this game. I must ask if the mom in the game is schizophrenic, or suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder? I'm just wondering because of the headaches, and the fact that she seems to lapse in and out of character during their "treatments." In the story there is no mention of headaches or anything of that nature, to my knowledge. So maybe that is a creative choice/twist in this particular story for the game?

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes