4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

kaom

Mar 1, 2022
I've found the problem, it's due to the colorspace used for coding the video.
Suzinak have used the RGB instead of the yuv422p. Ren'Py accelerate only the yuv420p or yuv422p.
All the others formats will be slow, even if you change from OpenGL to DirectX (See the Ren'Py doc).
The solution are to transcode all the videos to the correct colorspace.

I've use : ffmpeg -y -hide_banner -loglevel warning -i .\LR3-A7.webm -pix_fmt yuv420p -crf 5 .\new\LR3-A7.webm
This will give approximately the same size in video, but reduce the CPU comsumption by 50% in any video player and in the game.

I've transcoded the black and all CH3 at 60FPS video too proove.

Mega

Extract in [game folder] and overwrite old files.

is this fix going to be applicable to CH 4 animations as well?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
is this fix going to be applicable to CH 4 animations as well?
It took really too much time to do...
if Suzinak does not post a fix, I will probably do. But for now, it correct only the CH3 and the black video
You can try yourself the conversion with the command I've given.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
You're right on target with this observation and perspective, but the dad didn't run away because of her personality disorder ;)

Not sure the direction the new writer wants to go with it, but when I created the background for mom this is the logic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep in mind that this was my idea when I first created the Marge character, and I reiterate that after my departure, it's not given that this will continue to be the case. The new writer will create whatever they want. I just want to get the record straight. You're not taking advantage of a sick person :WeSmart: (she most probably taking advantage of you :D )
I had not realized that Suzinak was not the original dev. Very cool of you to hand over such a delicious idea! I'm going to check out your Neuvau title. Looks good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
I don't have a problem with the femdom scene in ch3 being removed, I only have a problem with the later references to it. So the question is, is the missing scene going to be replaced with something more 'suitable', or are the references to it going to be removed?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I had not realized that Suzinak was not the original dev.
He is the original, however Asmodeus was the previous writer.
Oh, I misunderstood Oliver's message. Suzinak is the original creator :)

I joined for a brief period and created the story for CH1-3, the potential plotline, and the character backgrounds for Marge, Sophie, Dr Taylor and the MC.

CH4 is entirely the work of a new writer, and after playing it, it seems to be completely unrelated with my original plotlines (that's a good thing for me). MMC is taking a new direction and I'm curious/excited to see where it leads :giggle:

kjkprs45

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 1295232

Overview:
A young man, Jacob, is living with his strict mom, Marge, when he realizes he might have an issue with his private parts. He knows he has to involve her, but he’s worried because their relationship is really strained. He ends up having to measure his cum every day for a medical examination, but this is only the start of his adventures.
In this series the young protagonist is going through some unexpected situations while trying to handle his own feelings; trying to understand what is going on with his mom; and hoping to find a way to salvage their relationship.
Follow this exciting visual novel as the young protagonist is getting challenged by the events in his life, and realizing what kind of man he wants to become.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-14
Release Date: 2023-09-14
Developer: Suzinak - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Censorship:

DOWNLOAD
Standard (Full HD)
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Fan Sig -
Fan Sig2 -
Fan Sig3 - Fan Sig4 - Italian translation - Russian translation - Fan Art - Missing Scene Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 890279 View attachment 890280 View attachment 890282 View attachment 1291595 View attachment 1291596
View attachment 1291597 View attachment 1291598 View attachment 2929695 View attachment 2929696 View attachment 2929697
Here is the turkish translation patch I made for your game. You can add it to your post if you wish.
Turkish Translation for MMC

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
The premise of the story is good, it puts the pressure on the characters to put themselves in an uncomfortable situation right of the bat, which is clever. However this only works because the mother is very controlling and overprotective of her son. Clearly she has some issues from past relationship with the father and who knows what else.

Now, the BIG problem I have with this story is the "role-play persona delusion / memory loss" gimmick.
It instantly removes all the tension between the characters and removes any sense of progression between them. It reminds me of the cheap "mind control artifact" or "book of corruption" gimmick other similar games uses to either skip a sense of story progression, so you can just put in a sexual scene quicker, or to simply cover bad writing.

And to make things worse, it seems the mom fluctuates in and out of this at random. Going from her Persona and having no memory of anything to letting her son (which she now acknowledges as her son) fuck inbetween her thighs while she is lying naked on her bed like it was nothing. I'm not even gonna talk about the penetration scene and the schizo mental gymnastics that happened there.
The disconnect in the continuity of the story is too much to handle.
And meanwhile all of this we get no insight into what the mom is thinking, all we know is she might be suffering from the same mental illness that Leonard Shelby did from memento (great movie).

I could say a lot more about the writing in specific scenes, but I think I've made my point. :coffee:

The mom is hot though, so there's that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
The premise of the story is good, it puts the pressure on the characters to put themselves in an uncomfortable situation right of the bat, which is clever. However this only works because the mother is very controlling and overprotective of her son. Clearly she has some issues from past relationship with the father and who knows what else.

Now, the BIG problem I have with this story is the "role-play persona delusion / memory loss" gimmick.
It instantly removes all the tension between the characters and removes any sense of progression between them. It reminds me of the cheap "mind control artifact" or "book of corruption" gimmick other similar games uses to either skip a sense of story progression, so you can just put in a sexual scene quicker, or to simply cover bad writing.

And to make things worse, it seems the mom fluctuates in and out of this at random. Going from her Persona and having no memory of anything to letting her son (which she now acknowledges as her son) fuck inbetween her thighs while she is lying naked on her bed like it was nothing. I'm not even gonna talk about the penetration scene and the schizo mental gymnastics that happened there.
The disconnect in the continuity of the story is too much to handle.
And meanwhile all of this we get no insight into what the mom is thinking, all we know is she might be suffering from the same mental illness that Leonard Shelby did from memento (great movie).

I could say a lot more about the writing in specific scenes, but I think I've made my point. :coffee:

The mom is hot though, so there's that. :rolleyes:
While you may have touched on many valid points there, it's too early to judge the story's realism, "bad writing", logical progression, and whatnot (eg. the "schizo mental gymnastics" may actually work if we know enough of the Mom's background, as say, her way of justifying and coping with the taboo-guilt, inasmuch as those who had serious psychospiritual trauma often suffer MPD, now known as dissociative identity disorder).

Point being, let's see how it pans out in the future, how the writer begins to unravel to the audience the background of the whole thing either thru some psychoanalytic device or character flashbacks, etc.

Apr 20, 2023
i hope this guy makes a new game with a ddep story or something like midknight paradise or milf city. There animations are goodlike and the models are great

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Is there a keyboard button I can use to continue through the game? I usually use the keyboard spacebar in renpy games, but it seems to zoom in and out in this game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is there a keyboard button I can use to continue through the game? I usually use the keyboard spacebar in renpy games, but it seems to zoom in and out in this game.
Which you can change in the options... you can also check skip unseen text and use STRG or TAB.

Reactions: GameRebel

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
While you may have touched on many valid points there, it's too early to judge the story's realism, "bad writing", logical progression, and whatnot (eg. the "schizo mental gymnastics" may actually work if we know enough of the Mom's background, as say, her way of justifying and coping with the taboo-guilt, inasmuch as those who had serious psychospiritual trauma often suffer MPD, now known as dissociative identity disorder).

Point being, let's see how it pans out in the future, how the writer begins to unravel to the audience the background of the whole thing either thru some psychoanalytic device or character flashbacks, etc.
My point was not to aim for more realism, the mother being mentally ill probably would be more realistic than her simply doing these things cause she is a control freak who is too damaged to date and "loves" her son a bit too much.

My point was when you use this "persona" tool to put these characters into a sexual situation where the mom plays a role and then magically loses her memory the next day is just lazy writing and I don't see it being redeemable by a simple flashback of her traumatic past or her having some complex mental illness....like I said the realism is not the issue here.

The fragmented continuation of the story and the characters complete lack of progression with regards to their behavior is the problem. There is no tension. There is no build up. What happened yesterday don't matter.

The son goes from penetrating her, but it's w/e cause she was in her mental delusion state and one second later she snaps out of it and gives her son a handjob business as usual.

And like I said earlier I don't see how her background is gonna fix poor writing in the present. And I was never a fan of the " it was all in her mind" or some big twist which explains everything because of some convenient mental illness. If this was really the case the son would have noticed it while living with this woman for his entire life.

And if the mother really is as much of a control freak as the writer wants us to believe, she wouldn't need to cope or justify any taboo-guilt until she actually starts having inappropriate feelings for her son.
The first "measurement" would have been her walking in giving her son 4-5 strokes while looking the other way and then walking out without saying a word. Fully clothed btw. And yes, that means you might have to wait just a little while longer for those precious juicy nude renders, but in my opinion that's worth it.
If the story is lacking tension and sensible progression, no amount of HQ renders will help. Unless all you're looking for is a quick wank. There is plenty of HQ render images out there with no story attached, have a look at those instead perhaps.

On an unrelated note, wtf is up with some of the characters eyes? No one has that green or that yellow eyes, actually no one has yellow eyes period. Is that aunt half cat? It just looks weird.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
My point was not to aim for more realism, the mother being mentally ill probably would be more realistic than her simply doing these things cause she is a control freak who is too damaged to date and "loves" her son a bit too much.

My point was when you use this "persona" tool to put these characters into a sexual situation where the mom plays a role and then magically loses her memory the next day is just lazy writing and I don't see it being redeemable by a simple flashback of her traumatic past or her having some complex mental illness....like I said the realism is not the issue here.

The fragmented continuation of the story and the characters complete lack of progression with regards to their behavior is the problem. There is no tension. There is no build up. What happened yesterday don't matter.

The son goes from penetrating her, but it's w/e cause she was in her mental delusion state and one second later she snaps out of it and gives her son a handjob business as usual.

And like I said earlier I don't see how her background is gonna fix poor writing in the present. And I was never a fan of the " it was all in her mind" or some big twist which explains everything because of some convenient mental illness. If this was really the case the son would have noticed it while living with this woman for his entire life.

And if the mother really is as much of a control freak as the writer wants us to believe, she wouldn't need to cope or justify any taboo-guilt until she actually starts having inappropriate feelings for her son.
The first "measurement" would have been her walking in giving her son 4-5 strokes while looking the other way and then walking out without saying a word. Fully clothed btw. And yes, that means you might have to wait just a little while longer for those precious juicy nude renders, but in my opinion that's worth it.
If the story is lacking tension and sensible progression, no amount of HQ renders will help. Unless all you're looking for is a quick wank. There is plenty of HQ render images out there with no story attached, have a look at those instead perhaps.

On an unrelated note, wtf is up with some of the characters eyes? No one has that green or that yellow eyes, actually no one has yellow eyes period. Is that aunt half cat? It just looks weird.
You've said too much without really telling anything except to read your own preferences, biases, and inane attempts at psychoanalysis on a game no one complains about THUS FAR yet (except the times and pacings of releases lol). And again, PREMATURELY too. As a wattpad writer a year or two ago, I've learned to exercise suspension of disbelief until I have the full completed script. Try it too.

And no, I abhor quickwanks as I am more into substance, realism, and story in my entertainment and gaming.

Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm a bit torn on this game. Not to beat a dead horse, but the issue of the MC "taking advantage" of his mother is what's getting to me. The point where the mother mentioned to the MC that she was missing blocks of time from her memory is where the MC should have put his foot down and stopped allowing these sessions to happen.
Later on she starts mentioning headaches and pinching her nose. There's even some mentions of a head-jerking motion when she changes characters. This feeds back into my initial point that the MC should have enough situational awareness to realize something is wrong. I get the whole "lol, mom's hot and I wanna get my dick wet" excuse, but that just seems like sloppy writing.
I think overall this MC is just really, REALLY dense. How many times does realize his mom's "in character" and then forget the next minute? Or he'll interpret something she says as "real" even though she's clearly in character, and then be surprised when she "wakes up" and has a change of heart. Is this MC really just a dumbass?

Reactions: lonelyk

Dr Spector

Jul 2, 2017
His mother really should be checked for a brain tumor.

Symptoms include:
Headache - which does not subside from over the counter medications
Weakness in the limbs, face, or one side of the body
Impaired coordination
Difficulty while walking
Difficulty in routine activities like reading and talking
Noticeable changes in senses like taste and smell
Bladder control problems
Changes in mood, personality, or behavior
Nausea or vomiting
Memory loss

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes