4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Measuring My Cum [Ch. 3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Measuring My Cum [Ch. 3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Fenix02

Oct 20, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Sorry that the story didn’t vibe with you.

The original story wouldn’t be as exciting as a character development. IMO to make an interesting story it needs some challenge, a conflict. In the original story, after their first few encounters, there would be no further development. It would just be a series of sexual positions.

That’s why we created this storyline; to bring an interesting evolution to the characters. Femdom won’t be the focus of this game, but there will be several femdom themes. Sorry if that’s not your thing.
Man, what a game... finaly something unique in this "genre" and brilliant in every way. Keep on!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This got me all kinds of confused.

I'm not really sure what to think of the plot yet. I liked the previous plot because it had the mom be into it from what seemed like the beginning. And that's not the case anymore.

And that's because of one thing she talked about. Her memory loss. That pretty much makes all the personalities she had, be completely different people.

One thing that most of incest games have is this type of relationship plot with M/S:
  1. Son is into the mother.
  2. She does stuff that make him lust for her unknowingly.
  3. They slowly start doing stuff together.
  4. Just before vaginal sex she suddenly does a 180 and puts a full stop into it.
  5. Son usually gets depressed (sometimes begs like an idiot).
  6. She does another 180 and they suddenly start fucking like rabbits.
The previous plot didn't have this, and this new plot seemed like it didn't have this until she mentioned her memory loss. Unless the memory loss is some sort of lie so she doesn't have to feel guilty?

I mentioned those 6 things because I worry that whenever it comes to the point where her actual, real personality comes out and they start doing naughty stuff, it doesn't actually follow the same plot like every other incest game out there.

The writing itself is good, and the renders are amazing. The blowjob animation was awesome, however because of the reason I stated it kinda feels like it wasn't earned? Like, if it wasn't the mother herself doing it, it kinda feels like it's just a random blowjob scene? I don't know if anyone feels the same about it...

Now, you can argue that this was actually her, but was it? She touched her head just before that, it was kinda the same when she lost control during the previous persona when she became the boss, but it seemed much less severe? Maybe it's a persona thats really close to her own, which is why she made those rules, which could be some subconsious way of protecting herself, the real her from having to deal with all the stuff that's happened.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
game is crashing after the MC decides to learn about real state and his mom starts giving him a HJ

marlo

May 24, 2017
awesome fkn game!! a perfect slow paced/fun gameplay, not to mention the 10/10 renders, animations and not boring script,., Thank you Suzinak

• Red Heart

Osprey

Apr 27, 2017
What the hell is this game!

Your suppose to tease the M/S relationship for 12 more updates, introduce a dozen new girls,
and finally reward us with a hand-job, with boring engrish text.:p

Guess i have to become a patreon to make sure this gets corrected.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, the story has evolved quite a bit since the first release.

It's more aimed at the "mother" and something seems to be going on with her. It's like she has multiple personalities but she seems to be aware of them. One of the rules she sets is to never tell anyone what is going on not even herself if she asks. It seems she is aware she "changes" at certain points but doesn't want to know what her other personalities get up to.
Yeah downloaded it to have a look and form my own opinion, not the greatest fan of violent or abusive femdom here or very submissive sons, but a power discrepancy in favor of the mom over the son and who has learned in the past 20 years what makes him tick and is able to influence him makes all the sense in the world and can be great fun if stays loving. :p Just as long as we do not have a 25 yo son that does not know how to kiss and has never dated before or a mind of his own that will be fine by me. Else we get just a turnaround of too many of the games where the females have no agency or character, just with the male MC in that role and then it also stops being a male MC game and becomes a female MC game in reality.

For the dev, well complete rewrites with another tone and focuses for the game, will always leave many disappointed since they were enthusiastic for the game that you made before rework and were here for that game and that tone. Even if you think the rewrite is better and many agree with you, well that is not where those earlier fans were here for. On the whole it is always better to use a new game for that new story with new models as rework the old game.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
game is crashing after the MC decides to learn about real state and his mom starts giving him a HJ
I noticed that during the HJ there was a massive fps drop. The BJ scene worked perfectly though.

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
It changes the titles (coloured names at the left of the dialogue), but it seems the dialogue is hard-coded to landlady, tenant, etc.
Thanks for replying and that's a damn shame, kinda annoying when reading and even after changing the names it still says Landlady

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Femdom has been a thing since the start.

She's a woman with a dominant personality, even her other "personalities" have dominant streaks and he's not exactly the domineering type.

It varies in intensity but it's probably always going to have elements of femdom given the characters involved.
As far as I understand, from the very start she was just a control freak. It is not synonymous with dominance. For example, in a scene in the bathtub, MC, albeit temporarily, but took control. For a change, this scene was good.
Anyway, as I said, let's see where you go in a couple of updates. There are just a huge number of games where women seduce the MC or just jump on his cock. And there are so few games where MC seduce or corrupt women.

Maybe the developers simply have no idea how to do this, and therefore cannot come up with such a plot? :LOL:

• Red Heart

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Now, you can argue that this was actually her, but was it? She touched her head just before that, it was kinda the same when she lost control during the previous persona when she became the boss, but it seemed much less severe? Maybe it's a persona thats really close to her own, which is why she made those rules, which could be some subconsious way of protecting herself, the real her from having to deal with all the stuff that's happened.
If this the case and it's all a coping mechanism to deal with her repressed taboo urges, it would make this one of the most well-written i-games on here. Too many of those normalize this fetish like its the most common thing ever.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes