4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Dynamike

Sep 20, 2023
It's a kinetic novel, so a mod for what ???
there is no choice, you already have a gallery and you can play Chapter 4 directly
I haven't played it at all so far, so naturally wouldn't start directly with Ch. 4. And saw that there was a MOD for Ch. 2, that's why I thought about it. But all good, thanks for the clarification

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I'm a bit torn on this game. Not to beat a dead horse, but the issue of the MC "taking advantage" of his mother is what's getting to me. The point where the mother mentioned to the MC that she was missing blocks of time from her memory is where the MC should have put his foot down and stopped allowing these sessions to happen.
Later on she starts mentioning headaches and pinching her nose. There's even some mentions of a head-jerking motion when she changes characters. This feeds back into my initial point that the MC should have enough situational awareness to realize something is wrong. I get the whole "lol, mom's hot and I wanna get my dick wet" excuse, but that just seems like sloppy writing.
I think overall this MC is just really, REALLY dense. How many times does realize his mom's "in character" and then forget the next minute? Or he'll interpret something she says as "real" even though she's clearly in character, and then be surprised when she "wakes up" and has a change of heart. Is this MC really just a dumbass?
The MC is not just dense. As described, it's like he's got Stockholm syndrome or something. He doesn't trust his mom at all and is actually terrified of her because of the way she talks to him and treats him. Then she more or less demands that he participate in this "measuring his cum" exercise, which is his first sexual experience. So I'm not sure how fair it is--at this stage--to say he's taking advantage of her. They're both victims of what appears to be an extremely fucked up situation. The question is whether--as players--there will be some clarification so that we can continue to feel turned on by what has so far been an extremely erotic, taboo scenario, or whether the story just devolves into something really sad.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The MC is not just dense. As described, it's like he's got Stockholm syndrome or something. He doesn't trust his mom at all and is actually terrified of her because of the way she talks to him and treats him. Then she more or less demands that he participate in this "measuring his cum" exercise, which is his first sexual experience. So I'm not sure how fair it is--at this stage--to say he's taking advantage of her. They're both victims of what appears to be an extremely fucked up situation. The question is whether--as players--there will be some clarification so that we can continue to feel turned on by what has so far been an extremely erotic, taboo scenario, or whether the story just devolves into something really sad.
Those are some good points that I hadn't considered. If only the MC could open up to someone about it, they could both get some help. For me, this is one of those games where I almost feel bad getting aroused, if that makes sense. Something's just not sitting right with me about it.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
You've said too much without really saying anything except to read your own preferences, biases, and inane attempts at psychoanalysis on a game no one complains about THUS FAR yet (except the times and pacings of releases lol). And again, PREMATURELY too. As a wattpad writer a year or two ago, I've learned to exercise suspension of disbelief until I have the full completed script. Try it too.

And no, I abhor quickwanks as I am more into substance, realism, and story in my entertainment and gaming.
First of all, there is plenty of people having the same complaints about lack of tension and overall coherency within the story. Even if the majority is only here for Mommy milkers and sex scenes, and as long as that is delivered the story can be written by a wattpad writer. And the fact that you think I shouldn't voice my opinions about it because "no one complains about it THUS FAR" is concerning, echo chamber much?

And this has nothing to do with suspension of disbelief, the reality or lack thereof is not the issue here I don't know how many times I have to say it. The problem is the characters and their complete disconnect from eachother which results in zero tension and zero sense of meaningful progression in the story. If you can't see that you must be one of those people who are too distracted by the mommy renders and desperately don't want the creator to go on a 2-year hiatus again, so better not criticize anything.

And lastly, you can suspend as much disbelief as you want. Hell, the mom can be an android who is controlled by a group of aliens from mars, I don't care. You can tell competent writing within the first few pages. I know this is not a book, but the problems with these characters (specifically the mom) really removes any sense of thrill you might have.
Can it be fixed in the future? Maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Those are some good points that I hadn't considered. If only the MC could open up to someone about it, they could both get some help. For me, this is one of those games where I almost feel bad getting aroused, if that makes sense. Something's just not sitting right with me about it.
The MC does ask mom's best friend when she comes over whether she's noticed anything strange about the mom's recent behavior and I suspect that character will play some role in this as we go forward. She was also complimenting and mildly flirting with the MC, so things may get spicy in any event.

Dec 16, 2022
It's a shame, really. Has there been any word on this, I'm still hoping this was some kind of oversight :ROFLMAO:
There wasn't much, if any, femdom in the first place, but her domineering attitude in some of the scenes showed some potential for the future.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
It's a shame, really. Has there been any word on this, I'm still hoping this was some kind of oversight :ROFLMAO:
There wasn't much, if any, femdom in the first place, but her domineering attitude in some of the scenes showed some potential for the future.
Well this particular scene that was removed from CH3 was kind of a disagreement between me and Suzinak. I wanted the scene to create tension and demonstrate the powerful character of Marge, but Suzinak was worried it would alienate the players. And it did! A lot of people where worried of the direction of the game; would it take a femdom or maledom route.

At that time I pushed through to include the scene, explaining the background of Marge and why it made sense. But it seems that after my departure he went back to his original vision. That's why I think he removed the scene :unsure:

The MC, as many also commented, wasn't created to be that domineering. Hence the weak character, slow thinking, and how much he's affected by Marge's behavior. He's overwhelmed by the situation. And to be honest, a strong and confident young man, wouldn't let "mommy" jerk him off. He would have 4 bitches take turns in measuring his cum, or he would make his mom jerk him off, or at least get it on with the doctor. But the MC doesn't (I was limited by the original story in that aspect). So only a weak, submissive guy would make sense in this situation. And keep in mind, my initial plan was to make the MC evolve through the story, but I'm not sure how much attention will be given in this aspect.

After played the game a few times, it seems that CH3 needs to be fixed to accommodate the removed scene (as many have noted in the comments), and in my opinion the character of Marge needs to be adjusted because it's obvious that the text in CH1-3 has no cohesion with CH4. The new writer has a lot of work to do to make this make sense.

The animations, though, are great! And I think they make up for whatever inconsistencies there are in the text :giggle:

Last edited:

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Well this particular scene that was removed from CH3 was kind of a disagreement between me and Suzinak. I wanted the scene to create tension and demonstrate the powerful character of Marge, but Suzinak was worried it would alienate the players. And it did! A lot of people where worried of the direction.

At that time I pushed through to include the scene, explaining the background of Marge and why it made sense. But it seems that after my departure he went back to his original vision. That's why I think he removed the scene :unsure:

Still the text in CH3 needs to be fixed to accommodate the change (as many have noted in the comments), and in my opinion the character of Marge needs to be changed because it's obvious that the text in CH1-3 has no cohesion with CH4.

The animations, though, are great! And I think they make up for whatever inconsistencies there are in the text :giggle:
Yes, MMC was the only good 3d VN with femdom mom, from now we don't have this unique feature.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yes, MMC was the only good 3d VN with femdom mom, from now we don't have this unique feature.
Tell me about it bro...
If someone asked me, Do you like femdom?
My answer would be no, Most games just put a foot on MC head and spit gunk from another male in his mouth.
255fc19d3b574c480f65d6da8275bb9a.jpg that is cringe cuckholdry domain.Here the story made sense, A hot as fuck mom, with some baggage.
Crazy? maybe, with some problems for sure. Making the history feels somewhat real. (when you read)

A boy(MC), without experience, Naive, Good looking ofc, if she loved her EX, he probably was good looking too.
A moms boy, but he is turning into a man...
Here the catch. Mommy cant have you mingling with those whores. Just mommy knows best. (chefs kiss)

And sure, The dommy style made sense: was about control. Not humiliation.
I hope the "Acts" ( Dissociative identity disorder (DID) maybe )
Keep a Dommy path, because the blowjob/cunny with three rules was glorious.
bro.

Do what you say, No cumming till i say so and obvsly not talking to anyone!
this is the kinda of femdom that is HOT, the girl takes charge but in a good way, trying to maximize the moment.

But alas, Sorry if my takes offended some other kind of femdom enjoyers.

KEEP MOMMY DOMMY PLEASE!

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Well this particular scene that was removed from CH3 was kind of a disagreement between me and Suzinak. I wanted the scene to create tension and demonstrate the powerful character of Marge, but Suzinak was worried it would alienate the players. And it did! A lot of people where worried of the direction of the game; would it take a femdom or maledom route.

The MC, as many also commented, wasn't created to be that domineering. Hence the weak character, slow thinking, and how much he's affected by Marge's behavior. He's overwhelmed by the situation. And to be honest, a strong and confident young man, wouldn't let "mommy" jerk him off. He would have 4 bitches take turns in measuring his cum, or he would make his mom jerk him off, or at least get it on with the doctor. But the MC doesn't (I was limited by the original story in that aspect). So only a weak, submissive guy would make sense in this situation. And keep in mind, my initial plan was to make the MC evolve through the story, but I'm not sure how much attention will be given in this aspect.

After played the game a few times, it seems that CH3 needs to be fixed to accommodate the removed scene (as many have noted in the comments), and in my opinion the character of Marge needs to be adjusted because it's obvious that the text in CH1-3 has no cohesion with CH4. The new writer has a lot of work to do to make this make sense.

You have certainly played the 4.0 and not the 4.0b or 4.0c because there is no more reference to the domination scene now

Reactions: Asmodeus_

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Well atleast we can bang her now even if she acts like she doesn’t remember it or pretends not to

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes