4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

trblsm3

Sep 8, 2021
This game has potential but I gotta say, the story is a bit of a mess in the way Marge acts, and her relationship with Jacob feels weird and artificial at times

Reactions: Dictateur
Mar 21, 2022
So glad to see development continue on this one. The animations, renders, and story were all quite impressive. Plus it's nice having a story with a bit of femdom and no sci-fi/magic elements.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

69sk

Jan 3, 2021
As I understood from the dates on the discord, April 3 is the minimum, and April 17 is the maximum? Guys, do you have any information? But I still don’t understand, is he going to continue the project or just release cat content and that’s it? Asmodeus, do you have anything to share? I hope he comes back, a very promising project. it will be a shame, all the projects that I love are moving very slowly.sorry for english, not native language

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
As I understood from the dates on the discord, April 3 is the minimum, and April 17 is the maximum? Guys, do you have any information? But I still don’t understand, is he going to continue the project or just release cat content and that’s it? Asmodeus, do you have anything to share? I hope he comes back, a very promising project. it will be a shame, all the projects that I love are moving very slowly.sorry for english, not native language
Nope. No news and no updates from my side. :cautious:
Even though Suzinak gave signs of life, I think the timeline he gave is very optimistic.
I don't believe there's a chance for an April release.

I hope to be proven wrong, but my assumption is that Suzinak has a whole lot of work to do for the next release, and a lot less free time than he would've wanted to have.
That's a tough combination. :unsure:

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Why don't you just make it the kid's Aunt or older Step sister or something? In the states, "Landlady" does NOT conjure up sexy images, I assure you!

• Haha
Reactions: Bangbang6969

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Why don't you just make it the kid's Aunt or older Step sister or something? In the states, "Landlady" does NOT conjure up sexy images, I assure you!
Okay, I think I understand your comment. You must be new here, so welcome! :giggle:

The story is about a son and his mother.

The game is intentionally censored and displays “Landlady” because of the strict guidelines of Patreon against incest. :WeSmart:

If you refer to the initial post about “incest censorship” you can remove it and experience the story as it was originally intended. :cool:

Reactions: Draverik

shahy

Jul 1, 2020
All this issues and discussions for just a single update !? what about the rest updates, it becomes so boring, this game (specially the story) is the top of my fav list, the quality is so amazing but unfortunately there is leak of persistence and passion from the Suzinak's side
and i wanna thank you Asmodeus_ for your respect and work i hope your story was covered by another hands. :):cry:

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
All this issues and discussions for just a single update !? what about the rest updates, it becomes so boring, this game (specially the story) is the top of my fav list, the quality is so amazing but unfortunately there is leak of persistence and passion from the Suzinak's side
and i wanna thank you Asmodeus_ for your respect and work i hope your story was covered by another hands. :):cry:
Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate it! :love:

Unfortunately, that's what I notice too; a lack of consistence and passion. And your thoughts echo mine to the point; let's say this update eventually comes out, what about the next one? Do we have to wait for another year? I'm a creator and I don't have that kind of patience. :LOL:

And here's a weird thing with writers and writing in general. Some ideas/books/novels come to a writer like inspiration, like a muse (it's a bit abstract, don't judge too much). If you --as a writer-- don't write it down at the point that the idea comes, then that idea goes away. There are several reported cases of authors that write unbelievably similar stories/characters/books etc. and they have no relation to one another. The first author had written down all the details, but never found the time to write it. Then comes the second author and writes the exact same novel. The first guy reads it and is shocked. I remember hearing articles where the authors are dumbfounded by the phenomenon, and other cases where the first writer accused the second for stealing their idea :eek:

And I see that myself with my old stories. Some are almost 10years old. Those that are unfinished, I still remember what I wanted to write about them, or how the characters would develop. And after all these years, these ideas no longer excite me. As if was a can of cola that's now flat. I can still write them down, but the excitement would be missing.

My point here is... I can't hold on to this story for a long time. It needs to be done and out. And move on to other things. Otherwise the story/idea will become flat over time creatively. Not to mention that the readers/players would have moved on to new more exciting stories/games. :unsure:

Last edited:

shahy

Jul 1, 2020
My point here is... I can't hold on to this story for a long time. It needs to be done and out. And move on to other things. Otherwise the story/idea will become flat over time creatively. Not to mention that the readers/players would have moved on to new more exciting stories/games.
That's why i got attracted to your story, your type of thinking and developing creative output is what makes me feel that your efforts lost because of others ! and i know that the time is so important for story ideas, fan's interest differ by time
Maybe you should put some rules for the developers at first to protect your story, there are some competitors and no one will wait ! you know what i mean..
I saw your another game, it's good written and i know you're improving your developing techniques, continue and don't stop, btw i hoped there are incest relationships in the story or maybe it will be included in new project :love:
I am a developer but unfortunately my profession is far away of gaming, just know that i am a fan of your work, man and i am waiting for what's coming in the future :D

• Red Heart

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There are no plans on adding incest to Neuvau. I know that could always be an option, but I feel that would diminish the rest of the story. It would cater to too many niches/fetishes that it wouldn't be focused enough, and the players wouldn't get what they wanted.
Seems like a third party could create an IC patch - if they were so inclined. :)

shahy

Jul 1, 2020
And even if nothing comes out for MMC until August, I'll make a new one, and probably make it a prequel for Neuvau. I already have some awesome ideas to connect these two MCs in the same universe. Teehee! :giggle:
looks promising and exciting view :love: it'll be the best of 2022 Hehehe

• Red Heart

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
My point here is... I can't hold on to this story for a long time. It needs to be done and out. And move on to other things. Otherwise the story/idea will become flat over time creatively. Not to mention that the readers/players would have moved on to new more exciting stories/games. :unsure:
Nonsense! Put it to pen now and complete the story while it's still fresh. It'll keep. When an artist comes along to produce the renders, you'll have a "TOP SHELF" accomplishment!

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
hi bro , Does there is something new about MMC there is no update on patreon from 7 jan ?
Nope. No news yet.

If you didn't see the previous updates, Suzinak said that he's still willing to work on this game, but haven't had any news after that.
So, we're still waiting for Suzinak to show signs that he's started work on the next release. Thus, still on-hold.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
So, we're still waiting for Suzinak to show signs that he's started work on the next release. Thus, still on-hold.
Damn. So i assume he still hasn't made contact with you re: updates, even after his discord update from earlier in the month saying he was back to working? He has made no mention of pausing payments for this month unless i've missed it.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes