4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
why always good games have problem with updates unlike the bad games have updates almost every week or two :cry::cry:
That's easy; because good games require time to be made. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, you need time and freedom to be creative! The people that are creative/innovative, are usually people that are not disciplined.

This is an old time debate that comes from music. The Apollonian (discipline, structure) vs the Dionysian (creative, innovative). The creators that are Apollonian rarely have something new to offer, and the creators that are Dionysian rarely have the discipline to deliver.

You see that in all fields where creative work is the subject; art, music, fashion, entertainment. Artists that are creative and innovative, but don't know how to deliver their products (fail to market). Or artists that cannot keep to a standard of quality (hit or miss projects). Or in this case, artists that cannot have a steady rhythm (lack of discipline).

All in all, it's hard to be creative and disciplined at the same time. It either takes years for a creative/dionysian person to be disciplined, or they need to collaborate with other disciplined/apollonian people.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
That's easy; because good games require time to be made. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, you need time and freedom to be creative! The people that are creative/innovative, are usually people that are not disciplined.

This is an old time debate that comes from music. The Apollonian (discipline, structure) vs the Dionysian (creative, innovative). The creators that are Apollonian rarely have something new to offer, and the creators that are Dionysian rarely have the discipline to deliver.

You see that in all fields where creative work is the subject; art, music, fashion, entertainment. Artists that are creative and innovative, but don't know how to deliver their products (fail to market). Or artists that cannot keep to a standard of quality (hit or miss projects). Or in this case, artists that cannot have a steady rhythm (lack of discipline).

All in all, it's hard to be creative and disciplined at the same time. It either takes years for a creative/dionysian person to be disciplined, or they need to collaborate with other disciplined/apollonian people.
If there is no news until August, how will you proceed?

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Whats with the on hold tag? I mean you can wait for a year and then put the tag meanwhile keep getting support, there are some devs i know and it looks like working quite well...if you didnt get it this is a joke or not

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Whats with the on hold tag? I mean you can wait for a year and then put the tag meanwhile keep getting support, there are some devs i know and it looks like working quite well...if you didnt get it this is a joke or not
The subscriptions/patreon payments are also on-hold until a release is made, if that's what you're asking.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I was talking about the other devs,Youre on the good side lol
Oh, sorry! I didn’t get it! :D

Yeah, it’s a bit weird as a tag, but helpful to keep your cool with a game if you don’t have the time to look into the backstory of each dev.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I'm beginning to feel deceived. I came for the measuring of the cum, only to find that the creator's just taking the piss. *

(* I'm only kidding. I have the utmost respect for these Devs and the amount of time, artistry and bloody-mindedness that must go into producing anything of this quality in this medium.)

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus
Do you know where is "Suzinak" from?
Does he from Ukraine?(That's why he is delaying)
He’s not from Ukraine and as far as I know the reasons for this delay are not war related or political.

It’s just what he has already shared; he has trouble finding free time to dedicate to the game.

Reactions: Sarif119

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Very glad he isn't stuck in a war zone! Kinda sucks that there hasn't been progress, but I get it - sometimes life happens, burnout happens. I find it hard to resent Suzinak for it since he's suspended his Patreon, which puts him streets ahead of creators like ICSTOR. I'll be waiting when/if he gets back to it!

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
It may not be the best plot (unrealistic or unbelievable for me) but it makes up for it with amazing art and animations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes