4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Thank you for your kind words :love:
You're exactly right. And this is what I'm feeling too! So, my utmost respect to you! :cool:

And to explain my previous message, and to build some hype...

I hope you might've heard about Neuvau. That's what has been taking most of my time lately. I'm close to a release and I'm firing on all cylinders. I'm still learning constantly. I'm learning about developing on ren'py, I'm learning on cool techniques on rendering and I'm working really hard on creating an awesome storyline. Not to add, some 2D art and a lot of other minor things needed for a game. :)

In the few past months, I've been also working with an amazing 3D artist making a new game. I'm doing the story, he's doing the 3D art. There's also an experienced coder, but he's coming in later in the process. This is an incest game (totally unrelated to MMC and Neuvau), but it also has a hot (HOT) mom and a complicated and deep story. It's going to have options, so it's a Visual Novel (not a Kinetic one).

So far, it's all pre-work and character building. I'm building the backstories, the motivation of the characters, and it's still far away from a release. But the characters, the locations, the renders I've seen so far are going to blow your mind! The quality this 3D artist brings to the table is over the top. I haven't seen such quality before (and I'm learning too from this process). This is going to be a slow-release kind of game (but not slower than MMC :ROFLMAO:), and mainly focused on quality. I'll share more news as we move forward if anyone's interested.

There's also a third incest game on the horizon where I'll do some writing, but I'm not sure how much time this will take. If that third thing comes on hard (and that's most probable), then I'll be out of capacity for anything else.

So, even if MMC doesn't happen for one reason or another, I'm going to keep creating awesome stories, games, and finding more opportunities to deliver quality stuff. At the end of the day, the whole community is going to have a lot of cool stuff to expect in the future and I'm so excited about this! :giggle:
I'm the one with huge respect for you mate, really talented writer and now also working on awesome games beside MMC and learning Renpy and 2D/3D art.

After hearing about the (HOT) mom game you are working on, i really can't wait to play it :love: and i will keep an eye on your other projects aswell. Much luck buddy! Go for it :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Any chance we can get an explanation to the mom's behavior at some point?
Supernatural? Split personality? Convincingly faking it?

Naturally, I'd obviously prefer to get these answers in game but, it sounds like that's unlikely to happen.

And even though I haven't played this game in months, I can't help but still wonder nearly daily what in the actual fresh hell is going on with mommy dearest lol.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Any chance we can get an explanation to the mom's behavior at some point?
Supernatural? Split personality? Convincingly faking it?

Naturally, I'd obviously prefer to get these answers in game but, it sounds like that's unlikely to happen.

And even though I haven't played this game in months, I can't help but still wonder nearly daily what in the actual fresh hell is going on with mommy dearest lol.
Since it’s not dead yet, I’ll just share that it’s not something metaphysical.

More clues after it’s dead.

• Love
Reactions: Mograx and ntrvip

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
In the few past months, I've been also working with an amazing 3D artist making a new game. I'm doing the story, he's doing the 3D art. There's also an experienced coder, but he's coming in later in the process. This is an incest game (totally unrelated to MMC and Neuvau), but it also has a hot (HOT) mom and a complicated and deep story. It's going to have options, so it's a Visual Novel (not a Kinetic one).
Any way to get a preview picture of the mom character?
I really like incest stories with hot moms but most of the time I'm disappointed because instead of a milf we get a character who looks like they are in their mid to late twenties and not in their early forties.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Any way to get a preview picture of the mom character?
I really like incest stories with hot moms but most of the time I'm disappointed because instead of a milf we get a character who looks like they are in their mid to late twenties and not in their early forties.
Well the mom is 40+ and "shapely".
I think its too early to share a preview, but I'll see what we can do ;)

• Love
Reactions: ntrvip
Nov 9, 2018
Reason why mom is doing what she's doing is she hasn't had the dick in awhile and her son is willing and able he is just making the excuse with his pecker having a problem.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
And to explain my previous message, and to build some hype...

I hope you might've heard about Neuvau. That's what has been taking most of my time lately. I'm close to a release and I'm firing on all cylinders. I'm still learning constantly. I'm learning about developing on ren'py, I'm learning on cool techniques on rendering and I'm working really hard on creating an awesome storyline. Not to add, some 2D art and a lot of other minor things needed for a game....
With all due respect, what I just don't understand Why would you start all these other new projects (and Asmodeus_ this is more generally speaking because a lot of devs. do this) before ending this one? Especially when you have success/fans with/of this one?

I can understand that you start a new project besides an existing game, but three?

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
With all due respect, what I just don't understand Why would you start all these other new projects (and Asmodeus_ this is more generally speaking because a lot of devs. do this) before ending this one? Especially when you have success/fans with/of this one?

I can understand that you start a new project besides an existing game, but three?
because he is not the one that is delaying this one. it's the dev.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes