4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
Got hooked on this game because it kinda reminded me of the comic project utopia in a way. anyone know any other game or comic where MC has to supply cum and has it milked from him like this?

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
Thank you for your kind words! :love:

Suzinak is clear that he wants this to continue, but still hasn't outlined a clear release schedule. So I'm having kind of mixed feelings on this. My personal schedule still allows for work with MMC when it comes up (there was a potential project that would come up, but I decided not to move forward with it because it was chaotic). I wouldn't want this to just be released as a story. It would be a downgrade. I could just give you the spoilers. But I'd still want to make this into a game if possible.

I've made a personal deadline with myself, that if August 2022 passes and Suzinak still hasn't done anything, then I would remove myself from this equation and declare this as abandoned. And let Suzinak deal with this on his own. It's my personal ethics that are being insulted. You can't have people that follow for so long this game and string them along for more than a year, and still give them hope! Either do it, or don't talk about it. At least that's my point of view.
The praise is well deserved, sir.

The original story, which I found on asstr org many years ago, remains one of my favorites. But after . . . 5-6 years of the same story, it was very refreshing to experience your fresh take on the story.

Having had numerous partnerships in various businesses, I feel your pain, believe me. Hopefully Suzinak will update you with a firm commitment soon. I agree that setting a hard deadline of August 2022 makes sense. One question, since I am not familiar with how these games are conceived, and who does which part. I assume Suzinak does the art, but the story is yours, correct? In that case, why not just get another artist to continue and finish your vision. As you may know, the original story remains unfinished (and probably abandoned) at this point. So it would be great at least one version will see completion. :)

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you for your kind words! :love:

Suzinak is clear that he wants this to continue, but still hasn't outlined a clear release schedule. So I'm having kind of mixed feelings on this. My personal schedule still allows for work with MMC when it comes up (there was a potential project that would come up, but I decided not to move forward with it because it was chaotic). I wouldn't want this to just be released as a story. It would be a downgrade. I could just give you the spoilers. But I'd still want to make this into a game if possible.

I've made a personal deadline with myself, that if August 2022 passes and Suzinak still hasn't done anything, then I would remove myself from this equation and declare this as abandoned. And let Suzinak deal with this on his own. It's my personal ethics that are being insulted. You can't have people that follow for so long this game and string them along for more than a year, and still give them hope! Either do it, or don't talk about it. At least that's my point of view.
He`s a student in the UK, so the summer holidays will come here in July, I think from that point onwards we can expect him to focus more on the game. I would not expect a release earlier than August-September.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
He`s a student in the UK, so the summer holidays will come here in July, I think from that point onwards we can expect him to focus more on the game. I would not expect a release earlier than August-September.
I really hope so I supported this game after getting it here and when nothing happened for about 3 months I gave up as it seems too many devs do this some of my favorite games as well mostly Femdom and sissification outside of the standard style of games I like. SO, As usual, I really hope it is continued but I have to say it's not just this dev it's a lot of others that make me feel that hope maybe be eternal but I am not. I really hope it continues.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Suzinak said on discord that he wanted to rework the game from the begining i guess that's the reason why the new version is still on hold. He gives some small "updates" there so i advice you to join.
He wants rework the game again? So, he already remade the firsts chapters in the last and update and now he will make a second rework. Ok, i'm out. This plus huge delays are serious red flags that this game have no future.

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
He wants rework the game again? So, he already remade the firsts chapters in the last and update and now he will make a second rework. Ok, i'm out. This plus huge delays are serious red flags that this game have no future.
I checked discord again and i think i misread it. He wants to recreate a few scenes. But i noticed that he's sending some new renders from time to time so i guess he's working on the new version already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I checked discord again and i think i misread it. He wants to recreate a few scenes. But i noticed that he's sending some new renders from time to time so i guess he's working on the new version already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, these are teasers from the long awaited Chapter 04 :love:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Assuming ch4 gets released "soon".
Guess it is grounds for getting banned from the discord for just raising concern that ch4 will get delayed
Since there has been no release date set yet ch4 so it can't be delayed

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah was quoting Asmodeus to hope to get some sort of legit response... it is a bit sus for that to happen
Yeah, this is really disappointing for me too. I don't like these bullying tactics. You can't avoid the problems without talking about them.

I've mentioned in a previous post in this thread (a long time ago), that my educated guess is that Suzinak hasn't been working on the game for a long time now. I think he stopped working on it around October 2021, but he still released weekly teasers and "updates" that the progress was increasing.

Look at this progress update. This is from 26 December 2021.

1655361536573.png

Regardless of what the progress of the story is here, I was done with the story a long time ago (story was 100% for scene 1 and 2, and 90% on all the rest) and was waiting for the renders to finalize. For scenes 1 and 2, I had all the renders so the 100% on art and story is correct. BUT for the rest of the scenes 3-8, although Suzinak kept increasing the percentages for art, I still haven't seen any renders (0 renders! which is very suspicious), except for the teasers he's shared.

He was telling me that he's reworking stuff and when he'll be done, he'll share all the renders. Which is very convenient if you ask me.

I don't know. I'm really disappointed as all data leads to something I don't want to admit. As I've already shared in this thread, I'll probably remove myself from this project if/when 1-August-2022 comes and still no news for release from Suzinak. I've also told that to him, that for me the deadline is August 2022 and after that 2-3 month releases (the thing that was in our initial deal, but never happened).

I've talked with him in the past few days and he's still not sure if he'll be able to have a release out for August 2022. That's 2.5 months from now. And if those percentages above were real, it should be more than enough to finish this update. So you can understand my frustration.

I think this game has one foot closer to the grave. At least with me as a writer.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, this is really disappointing for me too. I don't like these bullying tactics. You can't avoid the problems without talking about them.

I've mentioned in a previous post in this thread (a long time ago), that my educated guess is that Suzinak hasn't been working on the game for a long time now. I think he stopped working on it around October 2021, but he still released weekly teasers and "updates" that the progress was increasing.

Look at this progress update. This is from 26 December 2021.

View attachment 1873641

Regardless of what the progress of the story is here, I was done with the story a long time ago (story was 100% for scene 1 and 2, and 90% on all the rest) and was waiting for the renders to finalize. For scenes 1 and 2, I had all the renders so the 100% on art and story is correct. BUT for the rest of the scenes 3-8, although Suzinak kept increasing the percentages for art, I still haven't seen any renders (0 renders! which is very suspicious), except for the teasers he's shared.

He was telling me that he's reworking stuff and when he'll be done, he'll share all the renders. Which is very convenient if you ask me.

I don't know. I'm really disappointed as all data leads to something I don't want to admit. As I've already shared in this thread, I'll probably remove myself from this project if/when 1-August-2022 comes and still no news for release from Suzinak. I've also told that to him, that for me the deadline is August 2022 and after that 2-3 month releases (the thing that was in our initial deal, but never happened).

I've talked with him in the past few days and he's still not sure if he'll be able to have a release out for August 2022. That's 2.5 months from now. And if those percentages above were real, it should be more than enough to finish this update. So you can understand my frustration.

I think this game has one foot closer to the grave. At least with me as a writer.
Nooooooo, you can't leave :cry::cry::cry:. If so, we need another mom son game with your writing!

P.S. If you did leave, would you be able to reveal the plot and what is/was supposed to be happening?

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes