4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Asmodeus_ has got to be the kindest and friendlier writer/dev on F95. He always replies and he's very active.
Man, I can tell you that if you get a bit of traction you will get very popular just by the way you differ from the other devs.
Agreed. It is really strange how many Devs lacks communication skills. Silence is the worst you can do, it drives people away very fast. No one wants you devs to tell your life stories, just a few sentences about your projects progression.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
It seems we are back in business folks. Suzinak is back posting as of 5/27 in the discord, a few preview images which someone posted in an above post. I will remind you all that he had already been far along into the next update long ago when he had to stop. So, there was already a lot of progress made for the next update. With him being back it shouldn't be too long now for the next update. And it will be much larger than the usual updates.

I have enjoyed supporting this dev even with the setback/delay. Why? Because of the great job of stopping pledges/subs while unable to create content. It is honest and shows dedication to the supporters. THIS IS WHAT IS NEEDED IN THIS INDUSTRY!! Most dev's just leave the subs active and keep taking money while they do little or nothing in many cases. I think it is dishonest. It is a breath of fresh air when a dev does what Suzinak has done and I am glad to support this kind of dev beyond the fact they are making an utterly fantastic game.

I also appreciate Asmodeus_ for being active, kind, and communitive during all of this. It is greatly appreciated. Once again, people like this are what this industry needs.

Last edited:

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
It seems we are back in business folks. Suzinak is back posting as of 5/27 in the discord, a few preview images which someone posted in an above post. I will remind you all that he had already been far along into the next update long ago when he had to stop. So, there was already a lot of progress made for the next update. With him being back it shouldn't be too long now for the next update. And it will be much larger than the usual updates.

I have enjoyed supporting this dev even with the setback/delay. Why? Because of the great job of stopping pledges/subs while unable to create content. It is honest and shows dedication to the supporters. THIS IS WHAT IS NEEDED IN THIS INDUSTRY!! Most dev's just leave the subs active and keep taking money while they do little or nothing in many cases. I think it is dishonest. It is a breath of fresh air when a dev does what Suzinak has done and I am glad to support this kind of dev beyond the fact they are making an utterly fantastic game.

I also appreciate Asmodeus_ for being active, kind, and communitive during all of this. It is greatly appreciated. Once again, people like this are what this industry needs.
Great news, I hope it doesnt take much time

• Love
Reactions: ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

Best news ever! So happy this is not dead :love::love::love:

Mar 21, 2022
I was quick to celebrate last time; this time I will remain cautiously optimistic. However it does bring some excitement knowing we could have more material.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I was quick to celebrate last time; this time I will remain cautiously optimistic. However it does bring some excitement knowing we could have more material.
Yeah, i will have my two feets behind with this game from now on, unfortunately. Most probably this game will reach 1 entire fucking year without a update, the update Suzinak himself told will be faster than chapter 3. I now this is not his main job, is just a hobby, and RL obviously take priority, but exactly because of that has no guarantee that these long waits won't happen again in the future updates. I prefer put my trust in Asmodeus's other game (Neuvau) instead.

I like this game and i really hope it is a success, but i'm tired to have my expectations shattered with these ass long waits and radio silences.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This is a very good new !
I hope he will continue !
Thanks for the previews.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
Suzinak still shows signs of life and he’s intending to continue the game. Thus on-hold and not abandoned.

There is no timeline for a release yet, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up.
MMC is fantastic. The original and unique twists to the well-worn "doctor's orders" theme open up clever story development paths while making it more realistic (MC even makes little jabs at the standard trope). The artwork is stunning, especially the video clips. I can't wait for the next installment, and hope it doesn't get abandoned. At the very least, I hope the writer publishes the entire story.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
MMC is fantastic. The original and unique twists to the well-worn "doctor's orders" theme open up clever story development paths while making it more realistic (MC even makes little jabs at the standard trope). The artwork is stunning, especially the video clips. I can't wait for the next installment, and hope it doesn't get abandoned. At the very least, I hope the writer publishes the entire story.
Thank you for your kind words! :love:

Suzinak is clear that he wants this to continue, but still hasn't outlined a clear release schedule. So I'm having kind of mixed feelings on this. My personal schedule still allows for work with MMC when it comes up (there was a potential project that would come up, but I decided not to move forward with it because it was chaotic). I wouldn't want this to just be released as a story. It would be a downgrade. I could just give you the spoilers. But I'd still want to make this into a game if possible.

I've made a personal deadline with myself, that if August 2022 passes and Suzinak still hasn't done anything, then I would remove myself from this equation and declare this as abandoned. And let Suzinak deal with this on his own. It's my personal ethics that are being insulted. You can't have people that follow for so long this game and string them along for more than a year, and still give them hope! Either do it, or don't talk about it. At least that's my point of view.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for your kind words! :love:

Suzinak is clear that he wants this to continue, but still hasn't outlined a clear release schedule. So I'm having kind of mixed feelings on this. My personal schedule still allows for work with MMC when it comes up (there was a potential project that would come up, but I decided not to move forward with it because it was chaotic). I wouldn't want this to just be released as a story. It would be a downgrade. I could just give you the spoilers. But I'd still want to make this into a game if possible.

I've made a personal deadline with myself, that if August 2022 passes and Suzinak still hasn't done anything, then I would remove myself from this equation and declare this as abandoned. And let Suzinak deal with this on his own. It's my personal ethics that are being insulted. You can't have people that follow for so long this game and string them along for more than a year, and still give them hope! Either do it, or don't talk about it. At least that's my point of view.
Suzinak is lucky to have someone like you in his team.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's my personal ethics that are being insulted. You can't have people that follow for so long this game and string them along for more than a year, and still give them hope! Either do it, or don't talk about it. At least that's my point of view.
And this is a model of work ethics for other devs.

• Love

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
I still trying to figure it out is Landlady fake it that she doesnt remember or she has double personality or etc. Reading closely dialogue and her expressions i thought she has double persona BUT that bathtub scene messed me again and im trying all again :) great story where you actually are reading dialogue and trying to notice small things by and large story is great, renders are great landlady model is great so yeah kudos for creators of this game i hope we will get answer in future updates

• Red Heart

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
ok this game is dead ... its a real shame as it was great ... but if one dev is a lazy bum and the other cant move forward without them its done

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
ok this game is dead ... its a real shame as it was great ... but if one dev is a lazy bum and the other cant move forward without them its done
Suzinak said on discord that he wanted to rework some scenes of the game i guess that's the reason why the new version is still on hold. He gives some small "updates" there so i advice you to join.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes