4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Nooooooo, you can't leave :cry::cry::cry:. If so, we need another mom son game with your writing!

P.S. If you did leave, would you be able to reveal the plot and what is/was supposed to be happening?
I haven’t left yet. I’ve given Suzinak a deadline till August. If he’s interested to continue, he’ll have to release before August. If not, he’ll have to continue without me.

Also, I’m already working with an amazing 3D artist on an incest game! It’s gonna have a mom and a sis. I think it’s gonna be awesome! :love:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I haven’t left yet. I’ve given Suzinak a deadline till August. If he’s interested to continue, he’ll have to release before August. If not, he’ll have to continue without me.

Also, I’m already working with an amazing 3D artist on an incest game! It’s gonna have a mom and a sis. I think it’s gonna be awesome! :love:
Very nice to hear and I was going to offer my services for "Measuring my cum"if needed but I look forward to your game

Reactions: CSK92 and clowns234

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Very nice to hear and I was going to offer my services for "Measuring my cum"if needed but I look forward to your game
Thank you for your well intentions! :love:

I’m sorry to ask but i’m not familiar. What are your skills? 3D art?

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Jan 2, 2022
Thank you for your well intentions! :love:
I think that this was 1 of the first 2 games that I played. I was completely smitten with the mom. I love the roleplay, and would love to see some "impregnation" scenes.
Maybe you could team up with the 3D artist that offered and make a new game with the mom as love interest again? Having her go into a "fugue state" whenever they have sex is a great narrative technique. I've not seen that used by anyone else.
Maybe "Mommy needs to teach her baby how to eat pussy and breed a woman" to help him grow into the man she wants him to be? That would be awesome.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I think that this was 1 of the first 2 games that I played. I was completely smitten with the mom. I love the roleplay, and would love to see some "impregnation" scenes.
Maybe you could team up with the 3D artist that offered and make a new game with the mom as love interest again? Having her go into a "fugue state" whenever they have sex is a great narrative technique. I've not seen that used by anyone else.
Maybe "Mommy needs to teach her baby how to eat pussy and breed a woman" to help him grow into the man she wants him to be? That would be awesome.
Thank you for your kind words! So happy you appreciate it! It means a lot to me! :love:

Yeah, we'll see how that goes. The thing is that even if that happens, the mom won't look the same. So careful what you wish for :D

Nov 9, 2018

Will the mom do naughty stuff with the sis? :cool:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

Freaking awesome :love:. I am not a fan of incest, but if it's your writing then I know it's going to be good. I am totally in :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
  • Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
sis ? i dont remember that there was a sister only merge ,MC and the doctor or that long period made me forgetting ? :cry::cry:
He was talking about a new game I'm writing (not released yet), that will involve a Mom and a Sis.

MMC still has the mom, the mom's coworker and the doctor.

Reactions: Old Dog

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
He was talking about a new game I'm writing (not released yet), that will involve a Mom and a Sis.

congratulation , its a very good news I hope the dev this time will be committed to deadlines , I have not yet passed the current suspension of this project , i miss it badly dude .. :(

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

I am very fuzzy on this - it may be only the original story from literotica, but I think the mmc story does refer to a sister of the mom.

mmihir245

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1295232

Overview:
A young man, Jacob, is living with his strict mom, Marge, when he realizes he might have an issue with his private parts. He knows he has to involve her, but he’s worried because their relationship is really strained. He ends up having to measure his cum every day for a medical examination, but this is only the start of his adventures.
In this series the young protagonist is going through some unexpected situations while trying to handle his own feelings; trying to understand what is going on with his mom; and hoping to find a way to salvage their relationship.
Follow this exciting visual novel as the young protagonist is getting challenged by the events in his life, and realizing what kind of man he wants to become.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-11
Release Date: 2021-07-11
Developer: Suzinak - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Incest Censorship:

4K & 144FPS Description:

The story has been completely changed. Even if you have played before, it is recommended to start from the beginning.

DOWNLOAD
Standard (Full HD-144FPS)
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - - - MEGA
Mac: GDRIVE - - - - MEGA
Android: - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID - TORRENT

Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - - - MEGA
Mac: GDRIVE - - - - MEGA

Extras: Fan Sig - Fan Sig2 - Fan Sig3 - Fan Sig4 - Italian translation - Russian translation - Fan Art

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1291596 View attachment 1291597 View attachment 890282 View attachment 890280 View attachment 890279 View attachment 1291595 View attachment 1291598
thnx

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes