4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yep, it's good. Because it's the first time since October 2021 that I'm seeing new renders from Suzinak.
He has shown teasers in the past, but that's the first time I'm seeing renders for the game ;)

It also means that if Suzinak continues delivering renders for the scenes (in the next weeks), then we're moving away from the "Abandoned" status, and it also means that I'll still remain in the project.

If Suzinak keeps delivering renders with a high rate (meaning week after week), this means that a release is about to happen in the next month(s). I don't want to hype it yet, because I need to first see that renders will keep on coming, but that's a very good sign for now.

I'll write a big post later to explain some details. :)
Well hopefully the story will continue.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone! So happy we have things moving again! :giggle:
So let me tell you the details!

First of all --for people that haven't followed this thread closely-- it's a given that Suzinak didn't have the time needed to do this. That's the main and foremost issue with the massive delays. Things in his personal life (work, school etc.) have caught up with him and he had limited time to invest in this game. He knew about it and that's the reason he explained and paused the payments on Patreon.

I haven't seen any renders for something less than a year, and today I received more than 100 new renders for a scene in the upcoming Chapter 4. Oh, happy days! :D This means that things are moving, and Suzinak is actively rendering again. We have the data! :)

Now to limit the hype, these new renders are just for Scene 4. We already had finalized Scene 1 and Scene 2 a long time ago. So this means we have (or I have been given the) renders for 3 out of 8 scenes in total for CH4. We still have 5 other scenes to finalize.

You can understand that, like some of you, I'm skeptical and want to continue seeing the renders coming in before I rejoice. I'm also skeptical that this rhythm will continue like that (for following releases) and not have massive delays again. I'm just mentioning it so that you know I'm not forgetting the past, but I'm trying to focus on the future and think positive :giggle:

--------------------

The second important thing is our way of working. I've expanded on this idea before in this post. And this is one of the major issues.

For Chapter 4, I've created a very detailed script with all scenes outlined. And keep in mind that at that time I wasn't even remotely familiar with 3D rendering with Daz, so I couldn't imagine that some things would be difficult to implement. Well, the thing is that this process didn't work well with Suzinak's workflow and really troubled him creatively. He had trouble implementing the scenes and wasn't happy with the results. He told me that he was rendering the same scenes again and again, but never getting the result that he wanted. He wasn't feeling satisfied. He was trying to follow my script very closely, trying not to diverge from the narrative and that really killed his creativity. And that makes a tough combination with his limited time.

We had discussed in the past that this process wasn't working with him, and we had planned to change it from Chapter 5 and onwards. Well, this issue was much more significant and it needs to change now for Chapter 4. So Suzinak decided to follow the abstract of my script (not closely) and create the scenes as he would like/prefer them. That gave him the creativity boost he needed and now he's satisfied with the end result. So that's one big thing solved! :)

--------------------

So what's next? Now I have about 100+ renders from Suzinak that are relatively close to what I've scripted but not exactly the same. This means that I'll have to ...well... re-write a big chunk of my script to match the renders and try to convey the same subtle messages that I had already scripted.

And Suzinak has to keep creating renders for the rest of the scenes. As I've mentioned, I still need the renders for 5 out of 8 scenes.

--------------------

And I have a teaser here. There's a scene that's erotic (You're shocked! I know!) and Suzinak has rendered two alternative themes/kinks (I'm not gonna reveal anything, don't ask). So players that don't like the first thing, they could choose the second and vise versa.

And of course there are animations to be done with these scenes. Suzinak hasn't started on them, but usually these are the last to be done as they take the most time.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022

First of all --for people that haven't followed this thread closely-- it's a given that Suzinak didn't have the time needed to do this. That's the main and foremost issue with the massive delays. Things in his personal life (work, school etc.) have caught up with him and he had limited time to invest in this game. He knew about it and that's the reason he explained and paused the payments on Patreon.

I haven't seen any renders for something less than a year, and today I received more than 100 new renders for a scene in the upcoming Chapter 4. Oh, happy days! :D This means that things are moving, and Suzinak is actively rendering again. We have the data! :)

Now to limit the hype, these new renders are just for Scene 4. We already had finalized Scene 1 and Scene 2 a long time ago. So this means we have (or I have been given the) renders for 3 out of 8 scenes in total for CH4. We still have 5 other scenes to finalize.

You can understand that, like some of you, I'm skeptical and want to continue seeing the renders coming in before I rejoice. I'm also skeptical that this rhythm will continue like that (for following releases) and not have massive delays again. I'm just mentioning it so that you know I'm not forgetting the past, but I'm trying to focus on the future and think positive :giggle:

--------------------

The second important thing is our way of working. I've expanded on this idea before in this post. And this is one of the major issues.

For Chapter 4, I've created a very detailed script with all scenes outlined. And keep in mind that at that time I wasn't even remotely familiar with 3D rendering with Daz, so I couldn't imagine that some things would be difficult to implement. Well, the thing is that this process didn't work well with Suzinak's workflow and really troubled him creatively. He had trouble implementing the scenes and wasn't happy with the results. He told me that he was rendering the same scenes again and again, but never getting the result that he wanted. He wasn't feeling satisfied. He was trying to follow my script very closely, trying not to diverge from the narrative and that really killed his creativity. And that makes a tough combination with his limited time.

We had discussed in the past that this process wasn't working with him, and we had planned to change it from Chapter 5 and onwards. Well, this issue was much more significant and it needs to change now for Chapter 4. So Suzinak decided to follow the abstract of my script (not closely) and create the scenes as he would like/prefer them. That gave him the creativity boost he needed and now he's satisfied with the end result. So that's one big thing solved! :)

--------------------

So what's next? Now I have about 100+ renders from Suzinak that are relatively close to what I've scripted but not exactly the same. This means that I'll have to ...well... re-write a big chunk of my script to match the renders and try to convey the same subtle messages that I had already scripted.

And Suzinak has to keep creating renders for the rest of the scenes. As I've mentioned, I still need the renders for 5 out of 8 scenes.

--------------------

And I have a teaser here. There's a scene that's erotic (You're shocked! I know!) and Suzinak has rendered two alternative themes/kinks (I'm not gonna reveal anything, don't ask). So players that don't like the first thing, they could choose the second and vise versa.

And of course there are animations to be done with these scenes. Suzinak hasn't started on them, but usually these are the last to be done as they take the most time.
This damn really good news! This guy is studding+working+ at last find time to did a lot of renders(much more 100 because of reworks). But I don't think he can deliver renders at high rate. My vision is too make this VN shorter - its obvious that 10 chapters never come at this rate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Loumax

Oct 12, 2021

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

Is it possible to release CH4 in 2 or 3 parts? That would be great and would lift everyone's moral and support!:D:love:

Reactions: Dr. Javi

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Seriously?
I'm genuinely sorry if that's offensive to you, but I seriously don't know your skills. :oops:
If you're famous in this forum, don't take it personally. Let's say I've been living under a rock :D

Reactions: CSK92

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This damn really good news! This guy is studding+working+ at last find time to did a lot of renders(much more 100 because of reworks). But I don't think he can deliver renders at high rate. My vision is too make this VN shorter - its obvious that 10 chapters never come at this rate.
I have my doubts too, but let's think positive for the next weeks and see what happens. :)
I'll keep posting the updates in this forum so that anyone will be informed with the progress. :giggle:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Is it possible to release CH4 in 2 or 3 parts? That would be great and would lift everyone's moral and support!:D:love:
I don't think that after all this time of delays, a half-update or partial-update will satisfy everyone.
I've also written Chapter 4, to end with a crescendo. So if we cut the chapter it will be broken into a point that's not supposed to be cut there.

Just as the action gets good, the partial-update will end. Making a lot of people more frustrated than satisfied. At least that what I believe knowing the flow of this Chapter.

To give a silly example; it's as if the whole chapter is this painting...
painting.jpg

But the partial-update is this...
1656929563179.png

Or this...
1656929577093.png

You won't know what the fuck this chapter is supposed to be, judging by the partial updates :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I'm genuinely sorry if that's offensive to you, but I seriously don't know your skills. :oops:
If you're famous in this forum, don't take it personally. Let's say I've been living under a rock :D
Old Dog is a Legend in his own mind. Seriously, a good guy.

shahy

Jul 1, 2020

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

you're so respectable man, i do appreciate how you respect fans, and i hope this amazing story continue in the way we all desire :D

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
So is he stilling doing his own story or the source material? I really didn't care for the remake of the story realy took the taboo out of it

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
So is he stilling doing his own story or the source material? I really didn't care for the remake of the story realy took the taboo out of it
Yep, the original story from literotica is gone.

It’s the new original story for this game now.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
So, it's no longer mother and son?? If so Why ?? That's why I and others supported it as far as I know plz tell me I am reading this wrongly.
Must be some kind of miscommunication. Maybe I didn't explain something correctly. Let me try again.

The core of story revolves around Marge (mom) and the MC. Some secondary characters have been added to support the plot; Jessica Taylor (the Doctor) and Sophie (mom's coworker).

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes