4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Will there be spoilers for vaginal sex in chapter 4, but I wonder when chapter 5 will come out.
Are you asking if there will be vaginal sex in chapter 4? :sneaky:

And let's first see Chapter 4 released, and then we'll see the schedule for Chapter 5 :giggle:

Reactions: Dr. Javi

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
have you ever thought about dropping the guy, hiring an actual motivated person and starting from scratch with you being in control?
Yes. I have thought that a lot. But it’s not going to be the same. If I’m building my own game, I’m going to change the models. So Marge is not going to be the Marge you now know. She’s not even gonna be called Marge anymore.

And I’m still building my own game, and doing everything on my own for now. That leaves me little to no free time.

After the long delays with Suzinak, I’m having a difficult time trusting another creator. Cause the 3D artist needs to be consistent and remain through the process for that game to be successful long-term. If 3D artists like that exist, they’re either making their own games, or they’re not experienced enough.

If things were perfect and I had unlimited time. I would make that game on my own :cool:

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Just to make it clear. This is not a femdom game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like femdom, then look into “Neuvau”. ;)
ohh damn i finally found a game the has both a dominant mother and a submissive son ahh will hopefully ill find something similar
as for Neuvau ill check it out looks interesting but sadly it dose not have an incest tag

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
One doubt, will this update be long in content?
The script has 24K words, that's 1.3 hours of reading time
It has 350 renders + multiple animations in 8 scenes :cool:

The exact number of renders might vary; Suzinak has made more renders than the scenes in the script (and i'll adjust the script to include the most, if not all) (y):D

So it's bigger than CH3 that has 19K words :geek:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
The script has 24K words, that's 1.3 hours of reading time
It has 350 renders + multiple animations in 8 scenes :cool:

The exact number of renders might vary; Suzinak has made more renders than the scenes in the script (and i'll adjust the script to include the most, if not all) (y):D

So it's bigger than CH3 that has 19K words :geek:
MY body is ready! My patient sucks, but I know the wait till be worth it!

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I also have some lukewarm news.

Suzinak delivered today a new batch of renders for scene 3 (that's a good thing), but this is not the quality I was expecting (that's a bad thing). He's also changed integral parts of the plot to deliver them fast. He took creative freedom and changed a whole lot of things that weren't supposed to change.

To explain, Scene 3 is a plot scene (with some naughty bits ofc), so its purpose is to make the story go forward. If this scene changes, then the narrative changes. So I've asked Suzinak to redo the renders for this scene and stick to the script, cause the scene won't work with the renders he delivered. That isn't positive from my POV. I hope Suzinak delivers and we move forward fast.

I'll be really disappointed if this isn't fixed, because my whole purpose working on this game is to write a quality story. If the renders aren't on the same level, then the story will fall flat no matter how well written it is.

We'll see how that goes. I'll try to keep you up to date.
Okay, I have an update on the above from Suzinak.

To recap, Suzinak has delivered Scene 3 a few days ago, but it didn’t have the right quality and was diverging very much from the script. So I’ve asked Suzinak to remake the scene and stick to the script because it’s a plot scene so every little detail matters. Suzinak told me that this is a difficult scene to make quickly, so he’s skipping that for now and he’ll do it later. I’m a bit worried about that, but I’m trying to think positive that he’ll manage to do it fast.

And just so you know, in my opinion, it’s not such a complex scene to pose. It has some difficulty in choosing the right clothes (dress, shoes, etc.) to do the right things, and then to light the scene in a cool way. So it’s either that, or he’s trying to do something more ambitious that increases the difficulty. I’m a bit curious on how Suzinak will make it work, but it seems we’ll have to wait.

For now he’ll continue with Scene 5 and as soon as I have any updates (new renders, new info etc.) I’ll update you! :giggle:

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes