4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I wish Suzinak would do one of two things - officially abandon the game or give an approximately release window (e.g., end of July). The "it's coming soon" and "it'll be done when it's done" is not helpful at this point and it just feels like we are be strung along. Don't give hope where none exists.

If some part of the update is done, just release it at this point. Call it Ch. 4, Part I so that people know that it's unfinished. Let's say that the first three of seven(?) scenes are 100% done or close to it. Release those three scenes and abruptly end the update with a screen that says "to be continued in Ch. 4, Part II." Let's say that no individual scene is complete, but parts of scenes 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 are complete. Put those out there and have a black screen with particle effects where forthcoming content is supposed to be. Hell, just put up a place black screen with a few lines of text explaining what is supposed to be happening. Add in the missing content later. No one will care that the update is unfinished. They will care about, and be appreciative of, the fact that there is finally new content after a year. I realize that this is the ultimate example of compromising artistic integrity, but at this point almost all the goodwill has eroded. This game had such momentum and then it died. Try to get a little of it back.

This game has a 4.6 rating at 99 votes. That a rarity. For comparison, The Genesis Order has a 3.4 rating with 82 votes. It's a prominent game with an extremely well-known, reliable dev and is updated constantly. Despite this, it's more than a full star lower than MMC with about 85% the number of votes of MMC. MMC has a higher rating than Dreams of Desire (4.3), Summertime Saga (4.3), Where the Heart Is (4.4), and Dating My Daughter (3.9). Very few games that have a rating as high as MMC have as many votes as MMC does (take your pick). To find games that have a higher or equal rating and more votes than MMC, you have to look at the very top games like Being a DIK, The Treasure of Nadia, and City of Broken Dreamers. Going by weighted rating, MMC fits in the top half of page 4 (https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=4/sort=rating) out of 389 pages. That puts it in the 99th percentile. Is a game in the 99th percentile of adult games really going to fall by the wayside?

I never like to rush people or be demanding, but if the game is going to continue he's gotta put something out already. And this is coming from a huge stan of this game.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I wish Suzinak would do one of two things - officially abandon the game or give an approximately release window (e.g., end of July). The "it's coming soon" and "it'll be done when it's done" is not helpful at this point and it just feels like we are be strung along. Don't give hope where none exists.

If some part of the update is done, just release it at this point. Call it Ch. 4, Part I so that people know that it's unfinished. Let's say that the first three of seven(?) scenes are 100% done or close to it. Release those three scenes and abruptly end the update with a screen that says "to be continued in Ch. 4, Part II." Let's say that no individual scene is complete, but parts of scenes 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 are complete. Put those out there and have a black screen with particle effects where forthcoming content is supposed to be. Hell, just put up a place black screen with a few lines of text explaining what is supposed to be happening. Add in the missing content later. No one will care that the update is unfinished. They will care about, and be appreciative of, the fact that there is finally new content after a year. I realize that this is the ultimate example of compromising artistic integrity, but at this point almost all the goodwill has eroded. This game had such momentum and then it died. Try to get a little of it back.

This game has a 4.6 rating at 99 votes. That a rarity. For comparison, The Genesis Order has a 3.4 rating with 82 votes. It's a prominent game with an extremely well-known, reliable dev and is updated constantly. Despite this, it's more than a full star lower than MMC with about 85% the number of votes of MMC. MMC has a higher rating than Dreams of Desire (4.3), Summertime Saga (4.3), Where the Heart Is (4.4), and Dating My Daughter (3.9). Very few games that have a rating as high as MMC have as many votes as MMC does (take your pick). To find games that have a higher or equal rating and more votes than MMC, you have to look at the very top games like Being a DIK, The Treasure of Nadia, and City of Broken Dreamers. Going by weighted rating, MMC fits in the top half of page 4 (https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=4/sort=rating) out of 389 pages. That puts it in the 99th percentile. Is a game in the 99th percentile of adult games really going to fall by the wayside?

I never like to rush people or be demanding, but if the game is going to continue he's gotta put something out already. And this is coming from a huge stan of this game.
Thank you Dr. Javi ! This is really the best advice out there! :love:
I haven't realized that the rating was that high compared with others! I'm a little bit shocked with the titles to be honest! :oops:

I don't know what will happen in the next month, but I'm not optimistic at all.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Asmodeus_ If you quit Suzinak, try to know how he make his renders. :p
I really don"t understand how he can do that with Daz. He have absolutely no noise. Even with Nvidia and intel denoiser i can't have the same render.

Amon617

May 23, 2022
I downloaded and played this yesterday. My opinion is that it's a 10 out of 10. Story is not a piece of art but the models, animations, the build up... all great. Then I came back here to the latest pages and disappointed. I hope story will continue soon. I've checked the dev's patreon. Last time dev wrote something there was back in Jan. 7th. I hope there will be an update soon.

Last edited:

Overlord2169

Feb 26, 2020
This game is so good that there are no words to describe it, 10/10 if there is a score higher than 10, this game deserves it.
I created this account a long time ago and played a lot of games, this is the first game where I have to write a review to express my excitement.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
will you work on the game if suzinak doesnt or will you release the story?
There’s no need to answer that.

People! We have renders!!! :D:eek::LOL::giggle:
Suzinak just delivered to me about 100+ new renders for CH4.

This was totally unexpected, but I’m so glad in the end Suzinak delivered :giggle:

I just wanted to share the good news for now, and I’ll make another post later in the day to give more details :)

Last edited:

DoppDopp

Jun 8, 2018
There’s no need to answer that.

People! We have renders!!! :D:eek::LOL::giggle:
Suzinak just delivered about 100+ new renders for CH4.

This was totally unexpected, but I’m so glad in the end Suzinak delivered :giggle:

I just wanted to share the good news for now, and I’ll make another post later in the day to give more details :)
Is that good?

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Is that good?
Yep, it's good. Because it's the first time since October 2021 that I'm seeing new renders from Suzinak.
He has shown teasers in the past, but that's the first time I'm seeing renders for the game ;)

It also means that if Suzinak continues delivering renders for the scenes (in the next weeks), then we're moving away from the "Abandoned" status, and it also means that I'll still remain in the project.

If Suzinak keeps delivering renders with a high rate (meaning week after week), this means that a release is about to happen in the next month(s). I don't want to hype it yet, because I need to first see that renders will keep on coming, but that's a very good sign for now.

I'll write a big post later to explain some details. :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes