4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Not to be an apologist for Suz, but rendering is bigger, tedious work than storytelling. Compare it to architecture and carpentry.
Yeah, I agree to that! It takes a loooooong time to learn how to do a quality render! Much more time to do several great renders!

But to play devil's advocate, great writing and storytelling are even harder skills to develop. It takes years! And I don't think I'm a great writer (that's why I always strive to improve my work), but I think I can write a good engaging storyline with interesting characters. And I've been writing adult stories for more than 10 years :HideThePain:

It's much more rare to find a good storyteller to create an engaging story, than it is to find a good 2D/3D artist :cool:

Jan 2, 2022
... I think I can write a good engaging storyline with interesting characters. And I've been writing adult stories for more than 10 years :HideThePain:

It's much more rare to find a good storyteller to create an engaging story, than it is to find a good 2D/3D artist :cool:
I sent you a PM like you mentioned in this thread. That if we had questions about the intended vision for the plot, we should PM you.

But sadly, you've never replied. :cry:

Reactions: Asmodeus_

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
This is L behaviour imo considering there are people paying for his game. At least he can give some kind of development update. Of course it's difficult to give an exact date but he can give maybe like a couple of lines on how's it going with the game every once in a while. At this point, I don't believe it's gonna work out. Even if by some miracle, he manages to make this version, I don't think it's gonna continue for very long.
I thought he suspended his subs since he more or less dropped the game? Correct me if I'm misinformed.

UnFuckable

Dec 10, 2021
Well its probably early to start throwing the milking label around. Hope we get a new release by the end of the year. This game needs to come back to life.
I never said he abandoned the project or anything. In fact I believe he is working but he need to give the development update. It's the least he can do for people paying for his game. This is not the ideal behavior if he wants people to trust him. And as for the release date. I think end of this year is kind of the deadline coz after that his patrons will start decreasing rapidly. He has to give update before that if he wants any support from people. It is my opinion of course people can think differently.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Curious he didn't mention he rework complete rendered scenes for no good reason than "improve" in his last post on patreon where he blames Asmodeus for no let him nake the scene as he want and say that now he will be able to make the renders "faster"

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes