4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Takes money, but the game is free, therefore no responsibility or accountability... :FacePalm:
Yeah that's... some convoluted logic that dev has.

This is why I prefer to pay for finished games. Not that I haven't given money to some game development before but... yeah.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Suzinak

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Keep in mind, I got banned from the discord for calling BS about the "delays".
The dev will ban you quick if you ask too many questions even though you are PAYING lol
Being a Patron doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful, or the right to break the rules (I don't remember who you are). If someone is constantly asking about when the update will be released and gets the same answer over and over, and still keeps asking the same question, in my opinion this is spam and is the reason for muting or banning. Let me also add that I don't know how the rules are on other Discord servers, but insults on this discord server are also a reason for ban. Some people may think that insult is also freedom of speech (it counts as freedom in the US, but not in Europe I guess), but to me it is not freedom. If you spam, you can get banned, if you insult someone, you can get banned, simple.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Being a Patron doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful, or the right to break the rules (I don't remember who you are). If someone is constantly asking about when the update will be released and gets the same answer over and over, and still keeps asking the same question, in my opinion this is spam and is the reason for muting or banning. Let me also add that I don't know how the rules are on other Discord servers, but insults on this discord server are also a reason for ban. Some people may think that insult is also freedom of speech (it counts as freedom in the US, but not in Europe I guess), but to me it is not freedom. If you spam, you can get banned, if you insult someone, you can get banned, simple.

Never mind all this... Let's get to the point. When is the next update coming?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful, or the right to break the rules (I don't remember who you are).
Not that I'd expect you to, but if you don't know what he did, it's a bit rich to just assume what he did and build the indignance around that. Suzinak also got Das Boot, and if their conduct here is any indication, they didn't do anything to warrant it. So it looks like it's a wide range of behaviors that can get people kicked, which isn't a good look.
At the very least, I'd suggest putting your very likely trigger-happy mods on a short leash, if not a choke chain.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don't want to take a defensive position on that, but to be fair,
their Discord-Server > their house > their rules. Simply as that.
You wouldn't want annoying people in your house either, wouldn't you?!

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hmm, I wouldn’t say it’s their “house”. It’s more closely to their “shop”. :WeSmart:

And to make a real life analogy. It’s more like a “community supported restaurant”. You give some amount of money and you get some free food when it’s ready.

So, as an owner you’d want the customers/patrons to be polite and not annoy the rest of the customers, but at the same time the owner has to be polite enough so that people still want to come in and “give donations”, “have fun”, and “enjoy” themselves.:giggle:

But IMO you can’t boot people out of your shop just because they complained that their “food was late”, or they just asked “when the food is getting ready”, or they’re just “making jokes”. :KEK:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hmm, I wouldn’t say it’s their “house”. It’s more closely to their “shop”. :WeSmart:

And to make a real life analogy. It’s more like a “community supported restaurant”. You give some amount of money and you get some free food when it’s ready.

So, as an owner you’d want the customers/patrons to be polite and not annoy the rest of the customers, but at the same time the owner has to be polite enough so that people still want to come in and “give donations”, “have fun”, and “enjoy” themselves.:giggle:

But IMO you can’t boot people out of your shop just because they complained that their “food was late”, or they just asked “when the food is getting ready”, or they’re just “making jokes”. :KEK:
I don’t agree with you on that, but I can respect your opinion about it.(y)
Even if the Discord server is a shop/restaurant (whatever), people who complain and annoy all the time are shown the doors or the windows (however they want their exit:LOL:).
There is no rule that makes you to endure every BS.
Of cause the owner has to deal with the consequences , but the shown out customer too.

Last edited:

Suzinak

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022

Well then, let's imagine that we are a foundation that provides free food donations. Of course, there are donors behind such foundations.
1667587561584.png
But someone waits for minutes like in the picture and asks "when will my dinner be ready" every minute? Should we give the same answer to this person every minute?
Or someone didn't like the food and said "what a bad meal this is, I won't be coming here again" and threw the plate at your head, should we thank this person for sharing their opinion with us?
Or someone came and made a nasty joke in the restaurant saying "the food you make is c**p, it tastes just like my s**t", should we say "he's just joking, he has no bad intentions" and let him continue his disgusting jokes in the middle of the restaurant?

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I don’t agree with you on that, but I can respect your opinion about it.(y)
Even if the Discord server is a shop/restaurant (whatever), people who complain and annoy all the time are shown the doors or the windows (however they want their exit:LOL:).
There is no rule that makes you to endure every BS.
Of cause the owner has to deal with the consequences , but the shown out customer too.
Well then, let's imagine that we are a foundation that provides free food donations. Of course, there are donors behind such foundations.
View attachment 2147015
But someone waits for minutes like in the picture and asks "when will my dinner be ready" every minute? Should we give the same answer to this person every minute?
Or someone didn't like the food and said "what a bad meal this is, I won't be coming here again" and threw the plate at your head, should we thank this person for sharing their opinion with us?
Or someone came and made a nasty joke in the restaurant saying "the food you make is crap, it tastes just like my shit", should we say "he's just joking, he has no bad intentions" and let him continue his disgusting jokes in the middle of the restaurant?
I can understand these points. And I agree, that if the people are abusive and bullying, then it's obvious to everyone that they have to leave.

In this case, it's an issue of "asking for the menu", or asking for "when the food is ready", or "is the restaurant open". These are basic information. When there are no lights on, no announcements, no news, no posts from the "cook", then people start to worry. Is the cook alive? Is the cook even cooking? Do we waste our time here waiting for food?

If the customer wants to give feedback, that's the best thing! Even if the feedback is bad/negative! It means that that customer cared enough to help the cook become better!
If the customer throws the plate on the ground, that's an out of order behavior and has to leave ofc.

Now if the customer makes nasty jokes then it depends...
- If you're a 1 star restaurant, then the personnel won't tell them anything (they know the food sucks, it's late, it's cold).
- if you're a 5 star restaurant, then the waiter would politely ask them to stop (but the food is top notch here, it's on time, it's tasty)

In either case, they won't throw anyone on the street because it's bad business.

Because that one customer you'll throw on the street (fair or unfair), will talk on a forum here where other people read and then a bad reputation starts about that restaurant.

See post https://f95zone.to/threads/measuring-my-cum-ch-3-suzinak.65970/post-8349614

1667591137048.png

And mind you smokeybear was a paying patron before getting banned! That's damn disrespectful!

Last edited:

Suzinak

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Here's an issue of "asking for the menu", or asking for "when the food is ready", or "is the restaurant open". These are basic information. When there are no lights on, no announcements, no news, no posts from the "cook", then people start to worry. Is the cook alive? Is the cook even cooking? Do we waste our time here waiting for food?
You are right in this analogy, but the analogy itself is wrong. People don't want to waste time on something they can't get. If you're waiting in line for a meal, you're waiting for that meal all the time you've been waiting for that moment. But I guess people don't wait in front of the computer 24/7 for my game, so you shouldn't wait for any game like that, right? Is there anyone among us who spends time because a new GTA version will be released?

- If you're a 1 star restaurant, then the personnel won't tell them anything (they know the food sucks, it's late, it's cold).
- if you're a 5 star restaurant, then the waiter would politely ask them to stop (but the food is top notch here, it's on time, it's tasty)
I guess I'm a 1-star business and therefore I'm not making any explanations.

In either case, they won't throw anyone on the street because it's bad business.

Because that one customer you'll throw on the street (fair or unfair), will talk on a forum here where other people read and then a bad reputation starts about that restaurant.
If someone starts scattering tables in the restaurant, smashing plates on the floor, and causing inconvenience to others, you may have to call security and use force. I wouldn't recommend just waiting there and watching.

I don't remember who this person is, but I don't remember banning anyone just for asking about the update's release date, unless it's spam. Since my English is not very good, I may even have made wrong bans sometimes. In such cases, I talk to those who wrote to me in the private message section of Discord, and if there is a misunderstanding, I correct it.

And mind you @smokeybear was a paying patron before getting banned! That's damn disrespectful!
It's great that people support me, I don't underestimate anyone's support. Aside from being a Patron, even a nice comment or a good review is a great support, and they are all as valuable to me as Patrons. But being a Patreon or paying money doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful. Respect comes before money, and if someone goes over the line of respect, if someone insults me, I don't care how big a Patron you are. I advise you to do the same, don't let someone disrespect or insult you just because they paid you, because respect is more important than any amount of money.

1667594776014.png
1667594794956.png
1667594960537.png
1667595070593.png
By the way, none of the ones seen in the picture have been banned. Why aren't all these people banned for asking about the update?

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I'd accept that if Discord mods weren't notoriously power-trippy and temperamental. There's no reason to assume Suzi's mods buck that trend, given their apparent hands-off approach.
Their house, their arbitrarily-produced-and-enforced rules.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes