4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
There will be no update,last year Suzinak claimed that he had a new writer.On Discord he said several times that he is working on it but you know what? The last post on Patreon was on July 27 2022 since then there was nothing! no previews no post at all not one single word.A great way to treat his supporters and yes since that post he activated payment again but the only thing he has shown since then are words nothing else.I supported him from July 2021 until January 2022 for 20 dollars each month but it was clear at this point that he will not deliver a new update.More than 2 years since the last update and almost 1 year since the last post on Patreon,sure he paused because of personal time problems but after he is taking the money again(it doesnt matter if it is much or not) he has to show something to his supporters but there is nothing.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
What a shame this was abandoned.

I usually detest the MILF with big boobas sterotype/look
However in this game the main character mom was really nice, not sure if it was those beautiful bluey eyes or what, but she made it move.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
I doubt there was real penetration planed for the next update or am i wrong Asmodeus_ ? No clue what the new writer has planed if there is even one.For me if the next update don't include full sex i'm not really interested after all this time.

Dec 16, 2022
Didn't they fuck in the end? It's been a while since I played it... I thought they did. Either way, scenes are hot and it's still worth it imo, but I don't expect this to ever get another update...

• Sad
Reactions: WackedWu

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I doubt there was real penetration planed for the next update or am i wrong Asmodeus_ ? No clue what the new writer has planed if there is even one.For me if the next update don't include full sex i'm not really interested after all this time.
I had written a lot of saucy things for CH4. And without any major spoilers, things were escalating a lot between the MC and mom ;) ;)

No-one knows about the "new writer" and what "they" plan to do.

Reactions: Finyx

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
That guy is a real fraud bruh !!!! He aint gonna update the game fs. He says the update gonna be soon and he also says he is not satisfied with his own work and has do it again like everytime....i said this in his dicord and he muted me for saying the truth lmfao...he is a FRAUD.
fraud or not idc, he created a masterpiece of degeneracy. I am okay if he updated the game every 3 years.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Yo if someone else continue the game and not the creator , is there any problem or any issue of copyrights ?
Legally it would be a possible issue of copyright. Ethically it would also be an issue. You can’t just take of another’s idea and run with it.

And it’s a fairly popular game so it wouldn’t go unnoticed. The easiest thing would be to start with a new idea with a similar concept and themes.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes