4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Well, you might not be aware of the way things happened.

When I started the new game, Suzinak was still working on MMC with the "new writer" :HideThePain: At that point in time, there was no reason for me in making an MMC continuation while the original MMC was being worked on. So I started something new. :WeSmart:
My bad I thought you were the main dev and had a writer helping you that went his/her seperate way. In that case I wish you all the best with your new game.

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
Do any of you still somehow believe that we are going to get chapter 4 one day? Obviously, not as big as originally intended, not as well-written, likely with underwhelming renders and all in all half-assed but still, a conclusion of this project of sorts.

Maybe I'm high af on hopium, but after reading the last 10 pages of this thread I get the sense that Suzinak the dev, while being deceptive, evasive and disorganized, is still an ambitious and creative guy who regards this game as his Opus Magnum and is willing to push this venture over the finish line even if it means working alone at a pathetic pace, unacceptable to anyone who would like to support him financially, if he would openly declare it.

For what it's worth, this game is an absolute gem which I'm grateful for, and the chapter 3 finale is a brilliantly executed display of how you can charge a scene with sexual energy, tension and sensuality.

robbmiz

Dec 28, 2017
yo just wanted to ask anyone knows if this have a comic/vn? i think i read this story before(the 1st story not the remake one).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yo just wanted to ask anyone knows if this have a comic/vn? i think i read this story before(the 1st story not the remake one).
in its first iteration it was fully based on the literotica story (the same name), while in the second iteration they have got "creative" and changed the plot a bit.
more info could be found if you search the thread, or read some of the first posts around.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
the leaked images preview of a (un)possible update were so hot and promising...such a shame this is hopeless abandoned

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Just curious - if this game is abandoned, supposedly for all time, why is the thread still alive?
Can it and others like it be discontinued?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WackedWu

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Just curious - if this game is abandoned, supposedly for all time, why is the thread still alive?
Some people may still want to talk about the game. Others may want to ask something regarding the available content. For anyone else, I think the "Abandoned" tag is enough.

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
Well, everyone has high hopes for a continuation of this game , because of the ways it was going and the allure of the mother, her commanding presents and really wild mindset, just waiting for the next post on this game is like the ultimate cliffhanger o_O o_O o_O o_O just can't wait to see what the mother does next:WeSmart::devilish::WeSmart::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: anatarash
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes