4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
No, everything is under wraps for now. We're working on the game as a whole, and we're planning carefully in order to have a steady and regular release cycle. We're trying to keep a low profile until the first release is close.
Hi there! Is development on your game progressing well? Do you plan to release it on Steam (maybe in early access)? I'd love to buy it on there... :)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No, everything is under wraps for now. We're working on the game as a whole, and we're planning carefully in order to have a steady and regular release cycle. We're trying to keep a low profile until the first release is close.
Are you still involved with the development here? I was checking out your other game earlier and didn't realize why I recognized the name until now.

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
Hi there! Is development on your game progressing well? Do you plan to release it on Steam (maybe in early access)? I'd love to buy it on there... :)
Are you still involved with the development here? I was checking out your other game earlier and didn't realize why I recognized the name until now.
Asmodeus is no longer part of this project. Things started to move in a direction that he didn't agree with.

In all actuality, It appears to have stopped altogether and one is left to assume that the project is dead. Even the developer refuses to offer a time frame, of any kind, for an update!

• Sad
Reactions: fishbrain

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Asmodeus is no longer part of this project. Things started to move in a direction that he didn't agree with.

In all actuality, It appears to have stopped altogether and one is left to assume that the project is dead. Even the developer refuses to offer a time frame, of any kind, for an update!
I know all that, I was referring to the new game that Asmodeus is working on (with a different dev)...

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021

That is so sad. It was well done, the graphics were top notch,and it had great potential. Oh, well, another one bites the dust.

VladTepesph

Sep 5, 2020
There should be a rule that if the game is "Dead" it can be hijack without any compromise. Fans are left hanging it's unfair

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Except it wasn't their work, the original and better version of the game was based on someone else's story.
Yeah, you're right about that. The original story though had very simple elements. It was a mom and a son, and for some reason (not explained very clearly) the mom had to measure MC's cum. It was a plain vanilla story after that.

I took the premise and expanded the scenario, researched some medical scenarios and enriched the story with "science". Funny thing is that through the popularity of the game, I found a person that had this exact condition and confirmed that what I've written is exactly how he experiences it (that was really cool). Then created a whole different backstory for the MC. Created an "interesting" backstory about mom that has a loooot of depth. So it ends up being a completely different story than the original.

If I keep the MC and Mom backstories, then remove/change some elements that point to the original story, and it'll be a completely different story with the exact same kinks. :WeSmart:

IMO it's the mom's backstory that make the story work. The rest are "gimmicks" to move the story forward.

Dec 16, 2022
Thanks! I thought it was a game too, this is what I was referring to:
Except it wasn't their work, the original and better version of the game was based on someone else's story.
Or are we talking about this one before the remake in ch3 or whatever?

Either way, Neuvau looks very promising and looking forward to that new "mom/sis/son" game you're working on, especially if it has some femdom elements :p

Reactions: Asmodeus_

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I won't let the story die, but currently I don't have the capacity to take on this too.

My day job is taking a lot of my time and energy, I'm also working on Neuvau, and I'm working on a new mom/sis/son game along with a great 3D artist.

It's not in my immediate plans to work on a "MMC remake". I do want to re-create the story (keep the parts of the story that I own and expand on that) and make a game that will fit the new story. At this point it's not something that you can wait for, but as soon as I find free time, that's what I'm doing ;)
You are doing an amazing job with Neuvau, cant wait for what's next in later updates

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Yeah, you're right about that. The original story though had very simple elements. It was a mom and a son, and for some reason (not explained very clearly) the mom had to measure MC's cum. It was a plain vanilla story after that.

I took the premise and expanded the scenario, researched some medical scenarios and enriched the story with "science". Funny thing is that through the popularity of the game, I found a person that had this exact condition and confirmed that what I've written is exactly how he experiences it (that was really cool). Then created a whole different backstory for the MC. Created an "interesting" backstory about mom that has a loooot of depth. So it ends up being a completely different story than the original.

If I keep the MC and Mom backstories, then remove/change some elements that point to the original story, and it'll be a completely different story with the exact same kinks. :WeSmart:

IMO it's the mom's backstory that make the story work. The rest are "gimmicks" to move the story forward.
what s the mom backstory? :cry: i cant stand the fact that i will never know it

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I won't let the story die, but currently I don't have the capacity to take on this too.

My day job is taking a lot of my time and energy, I'm also working on Neuvau, and I'm working on a new mom/sis/son game along with a great 3D artist.

It's not in my immediate plans to work on a "MMC remake". I do want to re-create the story (keep the parts of the story that I own and expand on that) and make a game that will fit the new story. At this point it's not something that you can wait for, but as soon as I find free time, that's what I'm doing ;)
Hoping the mom/sis/son game has some animation.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes