4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Good to hear. Is there any more public info about it or are you keeping things under wraps before release?
No, everything is under wraps for now. We're working on the game as a whole, and we're planning carefully in order to have a steady and regular release cycle. We're trying to keep a low profile until the first release is close.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
No, everything is under wraps for now. We're working on the game as a whole, and we're planning carefully in order to have a steady and regular release cycle. We're trying to keep a low profile until the first release is close.
That's good and we're looking forward to it.
I sure wish this one could be continued - I really like it.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Same for me. Of course still outstanding renders, but I liked the original version from the novel way more. The rewrite killed the story, was imo not good. Well, now it's abandoned...

Reactions: babadunde

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Same for me. Of course still outstanding renders, but I liked the original version from the novel way more. The rewrite killed the story, was imo not good. Well, now it's abandoned...
I don't think the game is abandoned yet there is still communication between the patrons and fans for this game, and they are saying they will release a regular release from now on, but who knows what will happen.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
i just dont get why people keep nagging creators..if the wait is too long for you just stop financially supporting creators...its just like stock market, you select the stocks you want to buy or sell according to their returns and your needs
I think you meant me?

I would never pay such a stinky dev. Insulting them is fun. They deserve it. thats it.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
i just dont get why people keep nagging creators..if the wait is too long for you just stop financially supporting creators...its just like stock market, you select the stocks you want to buy or sell according to their returns and your needs
I get that but speaking from the side that you are criticizing. I am patron'd to a creator like this and the only reason I'm still with him is that I want this release and I've paid thus far for it. I feel as if I don't at least get this release, then my money really was wasted. Typically, after getting the most recent release that we're waiting for, we will then cut and run. That's what I plan to do anyway.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes