4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
where can we play original story ?
and is this one dead for sure or is there any merit in supporting the devs?
Tia

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
In Ren'Py it's tab to skip through text, enable it in options or use UNREN to enable.
In all the other Ren'Py games I've played (literally) I use space bar to advance the story. This is the only game where spacebar is Hide HUD with a miniscule zoom instead (as opposed to H, which hides HUD without the miniscule zoom)

Reactions: Drafox
Dec 16, 2022
I've checked the discord because I was curious and to me it looks like the dev hasn't abandoned the game...yet. December he said he was working with a new writer, but who knows. I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it gets continued at some point...

Reactions: MikeOG

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I've checked the discord because I was curious and to me it looks like the dev hasn't abandoned the game...yet. December he said he was working with a new writer, but who knows. I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it gets continued at some point...
And they couldn't take a couple of minutes out of their day just to write how it's progressing? I'm guessing it's because they have made zero progress and its dead.

Dec 16, 2022
And they couldn't take a couple of minutes out of their day just to write how it's progressing? I'm guessing it's because they have made zero progress and its dead.
Like I said, wouldn't get my hopes up. I don't like the lack of communication either, nothing we can do.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
This was one of the more erotic incest games on this site, especially after the rewrite. It's a shame to see it abandoned. Hopefully it makes a comeback at some point.
I assume he got bored with the project. Sad. It was good work and fun to keep up with. I hope he's just taking a sabbatical.

Blissful

Dec 24, 2017
Measuring My Cum [Ch. 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 128 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 111 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Re-up?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
This Game had a Lot of potential, I hope the creator finds another writer and continues this AVN this year

Reactions: nisse02

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
This Game had a Lot of potential, I hope the creator finds another writer and continues this AVN this year
The writer was never the problem. The dev has piss-poor communication and lacks commitment to this project. Empty promises and lackluster responses have proven this dev to be lacking integrity.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
They did find one but it did nothing as the game is just dead lol
He also came back to charge patrons since june/july last year, supposedly to pay this new writer and since then not even one single post about progress or a preview.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
He also came back to charge patrons since june/july last year,
I don't think he ever turned that back on. According to my Patreon receipts, last full charge from Suzinak was 01 Dec 2021. I'm still subbed to him and others so get to see any activity.

Looking at his own page now, payment/rewards are still suspended, so who knows if there really is a "new writer": suzinak suspended.jpg

Reactions: MikeOG

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't think he ever turned that back on. According to my Patreon receipts, last full charge from Suzinak was 01 Dec 2021. I'm still subbed to him and others so get to see any activity.

Looking at his own page now, payment/rewards are still suspended, so who knows if there really is a "new writer": View attachment 2421386
Well, the last post talk about reactive pledges to afford the new writer. And this was in july. So if pledges keep paused, pretty much there is no new writer and the game is simply stuck on the same place since then. Which pretty much means it's dead at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: gam2000
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes