4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Delays in updates makes you lose interest, forget story, forget characters. The next update if comes will come with so much hype, which if it doesn't able to maintain, then this game will go the box.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Delays in updates makes you lose interest, forget story, forget characters. The next update if comes will come with so much hype, which if it doesn't able to maintain, then this game will go the box.
yeah when it comes 2 years later and with no to any... yeah great.... come again

69sk

Jan 3, 2021
so I didn't understand. Did the author start making the game again or has he already given up?

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
so I didn't understand. Did the author start making the game again or has he already given up?
- Suzinak, the artist (and original dev), abandoned the game once. Now, he says that he's working on it again, but no update.

- Asmodeus_, the author, came to help the artist in the past, but gave up after chapter 3. Now, he's making his own game (not related).

- A mysterious second author appeared to help the artist, but no news.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
- Suzinak, the artist (and original dev), abandoned the game once. Now, he says that he's working on it again, but no update.

- Asmodeus_, the author, came to help the artist in the past, but gave up after chapter 3. Now, he's making his own game (not related).

OT I know that landlady ;)

Reactions: JoThZ01T

69sk

Jan 3, 2021

thanks, but i know that. it's just that everyone writes that the game is dead, I thought that after his return he again refused.

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
thanks, but i know that. it's just that everyone writes that the game is dead, I thought that after his return he again refused.
Given the most recent update was 18 months ago, you can see why people have lost hope and call it "Dead". It's compounded by the developer's lack of reasonable communication whereby he says, "Nobody knows when there will be an update, including me".

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
If Asmodeus_ had just made this himself from the start probably would be done by now with only slightly worse renders.
I do appreciate the vote of confidence! :love:

The renders would definitely be worse and without animations :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:

All jokes aside, I don’t forget that if Suzinak didn’t give me the chance with MMC; AND if he didn’t trust me to write an original story; AND if we didn’t part ways, I wouldn’t be a game creator now! So, I’m grateful for the whole experience, with the good stuff, and the challenging stuff :giggle:

And if MMC didn’t worth it, then we certainly wouldn’t be here waiting for the next release! :cool:

Last edited:

69sk

Jan 3, 2021
I do appreciate the vote of confidence! :love:

The renders would definitely be worse and without animations :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:

All jokes aside, I don’t forget that if Suzinak didn’t give me the chance with MMC; AND if he didn’t trust me to write an original story; AND if we didn’t part ways, I wouldn’t be a game creator now! So, I’m grateful for the whole experience, with the good stuff, and the challenging stuff :giggle:

And if MMC didn’t worth it, then we certainly wouldn’t be here waiting for the next release! :cool:
As I understand it, you said that you are working with one developer on a new project with incest and moms, where can you find out about this, or maybe it's too early? (sorry for english, not my native language)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
As I understand it, you said that you are working with one developer on a new project with incest and moms, where can you find out about this, or maybe it's too early? (sorry for english, not my native language)
Yeah, the game is still under development. We're still working for the first release.

In terms of story and characters, it's the best thing I've ever written (so far). The renders I've seen so far are top notch. It has everything it needs to become awesome!

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
man the update take so long , this game has some serious potential but takes too long to update like radiant, which took a year for an update, with a high budget.

• Sad
Reactions: JoThZ01T

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
well, this is all terrible, and very disappointing. so many projects that, more than likely, never reach completion. i wish these "devs" would work on a good amount of their projects before ever putting them out for people to see, not just a two bite example so that they can just get tired of it after a month and then drop the whole job.
i'm beginning to believe that alot of these guys can't complete a task, maybe due to ADD, etc. just sayin...

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes