4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Yeah, let it build, like your support cash, meanwhile, we get promises about how you're "working towards it" and everybody has to just be patient because of my day job, so lame. this is just typical of a ton of "devs" who like to pile on work of 2 games at once that will probably never be finished in a reasonable time. As opposed to the actual devs who do the work and actually finish projects, with respect to their supporters, like most good companies(not EA or UBIsoft). So, either throw yourself into the work, or don't do it, at all. You should concentrate your efforts on 1 project and stick with it, so people can justify spending the money on you. But, this is a bad business model and you know it.....

• Angry
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yeah, let it build, like your support cash, meanwhile, we get promises about how you're "working towards it" and everybody has to just be patient because of my day job, so lame. this is just typical of a ton of "devs" who like to pile on work of 2 games at once that will probably never be finished in a reasonable time. As opposed to the actual devs who do the work and actually finish projects, with respect to their supporters, like most good companies(not EA or UBIsoft). So, either throw yourself into the work, or don't do it, at all. You should concentrate your efforts on 1 project and stick with it, so people can justify spending the money on you. But, this is a bad business model and you know it.....
If you talking about Asmodeus, he has no involviment with this game here anymore. He leave the project thanks to inability of Suzinak to keep the game moving foward. The patreon page is owned by Suzinak, so any money MMC get isn't going to Asmodeus. He has his own patreon page to his own game Neuvau.
Asmodeus is the wrong person if you wanna get mad with who let this game die. Just saying.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
If you talking about Asmodeus, he has no involviment with this game here anymore. He leave the project thanks to inability of Suzinak to keep the game moving foward. The patreon page is owned by Suzinak, so any money MMC get isn't going to Asmodeus. He has his own patreon page to his own game Neuvau.
Asmodeus is the wrong person if you wanna get mad with who let this game die. Just saying.
i was talkin bout suz...

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I won't let the story die, but currently I don't have the capacity to take on this too.

My day job is taking a lot of my time and energy, I'm also working on Neuvau, and I'm working on a new mom/sis/son game along with a great 3D artist.

It's not in my immediate plans to work on a "MMC remake". I do want to re-create the story (keep the parts of the story that I own and expand on that) and make a game that will fit the new story. At this point it's not something that you can wait for, but as soon as I find free time, that's what I'm doing ;)
Thanks for providing that update and an explanation, that says a lot about your good character that you didn't just walk away (life happens) and we all have good intentions that can't always be delivered upon because real life gets in the way.

I personally will be tagging your work as the quality in both story and content is there, all the best with your future endeavours.

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
I won't let the story die, but currently I don't have the capacity to take on this too.

My day job is taking a lot of my time and energy, I'm also working on Neuvau, and I'm working on a new mom/sis/son game along with a great 3D artist.

It's not in my immediate plans to work on a "MMC remake". I do want to re-create the story (keep the parts of the story that I own and expand on that) and make a game that will fit the new story. At this point it's not something that you can wait for, but as soon as I find free time, that's what I'm doing ;)
oh god YES PLEASE. i liked the story. one of the few where MC didnt immediately want to jump whatever female he's currently living with. if this gets somewhat of a "reboot" or whatever you want to call it from the original story writer, i'm in :)

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017

Still no way to get a look at a preview render of the mom/sis/son game you're working on?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Still no way to get a look at a preview render of the mom/sis/son game you're working on?
No, not yet. Everything is private for now.

We're still preparing the code, the interface of the game, creating all character models and the locations so far. Story has been also worked very hard. All character backgrounds run deep and complex.

We're trying to make this as best as we can and this planning takes time. We're expecting this to become big, so we need to make sure everything is good from the first episode. It's going to be a highly polished game in all aspects; 3d visuals, 2d interfaces, code, story, characters.

We're probably going to keep working in secrecy for the next 3 months at least. I'm hoping around summer we'll be able to release the first episode with 8 scenes. Until then we'll keep it under wraps.

Last edited:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Just played this game, I like the slow build up but I must say it feels short considering it stopped at chapter 3. I feel like landlady would kill me if I don't follow the 3 rules. Wish the game had choices, anyways is that that. No potential chap 4?

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Just played this game, I like the slow build up but I must say it feels short considering it stopped at chapter 3. I feel like landlady would kill me if I don't follow the 3 rules. Wish the game had choices, anyways is that that. No potential chap 4?
this isn't a game it's a kinetic novel...

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020

IMO you should have found some way of continuing this game instead of starting something new, you already have a big demand for this game, your new game might not be as popular...

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
IMO you should have found some way of continuing this game instead of starting something new, you already have a big demand for this game, your new game might not be as popular...
Well, you might not be aware of the way things happened.

When I started the new game, Suzinak was still working on MMC with the "new writer" :HideThePain: At that point in time, there was no reason for me in making an MMC continuation while the original MMC was being worked on. So I started something new. :WeSmart:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Well, you might not be aware of the way things happened.

When I started the new game, Suzinak was still working on MMC with the "new writer" :HideThePain: At that point in time, there was no reason for me in making an MMC continuation while the original MMC was being worked on. So I started something new. :WeSmart:
Consider reviving and continuing Measuring My Cum, using it as a springboard to promote followers for your latest endeavor.

Reactions: hexyar

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Consider reviving and continuing Measuring My Cum, using it as a springboard to promote followers for your latest endeavor.
If this would actually happen, I'd advise reviving the original script as the rewrite completely ruined both the story and the characters in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
I think what you guys are missing here is, Asmodeus was the writer for a time, but he wasn't the developer of this game. It belongs to Suzinak. So for you to suggest Asmodeus went to start another project and turn his back on this one as being wrong... Know that there were creative differences between Asmodeus and Suzinak that ultimately could not be reconciled. Asmodeus took the high road while refusing to compromise the quality and integrity of the story.

The blame for abandonment lies squarely on Suzinak's shoulders. If you read back through the last 8 months of this thread, you'll learn just how much of a worm Suzinak really is.

You'll also see how critical I am of him. His excuses don't hold any water!

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes