4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
I would have picked "The Length of my ejaculation" It gives a more literary touch. "Measuring my cum" makes you wonder if you'll need power tools to play the game.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Measuring my cum" version "2.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Measuring my cum" versione "2.0".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
this MOM is out of this world ,she is hot like hell ,really and also so gorgeous :love::pi will definitively can't wait for more ,amazing game amazing ,intersting storyline Suzinak keep the good job and thx ;)(y)

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Feb 18, 2018
So there will be 15 chapters? I am really interested in this because of the great renders that you made to compliment the story. Looking at the success of this game makes me wonder, why aren't more people using erotica for the script of their games. A large number of devs here struggle with the story writing for the game and this seems like a good solution since the are tens of thousands of erotica out there.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
So there will be 15 chapters? I am really interested in this because of the great renders that you made to compliment the story. Looking at the success of this game makes me wonder, why aren't more people using erotica for the script of their games. A large number of devs here struggle with the story writing for the game and this seems like a good solution since the are tens of thousands of erotica out there.
I've wondered the exact same thing. I've been into online erotic lit since the 90s, but high quality VN's seem to be the obvious next step in the evolution.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
per the OP, under Developer's notes, dev will at least go through Chapter 10.

orvail

May 13, 2018
Oh well, this is just awesome. It feels like a reader's digest of a story to which an artist added superior pictures which are not resembling what's written, but what's not written and was skipped for the summary. A story about a young looking MILF and her son... in my opinion the perfect distance from reality and fantasy. The only complaint I have right now is that the text could use some polishing, but that's just a very minor complaint.

On a side note, please use webp/webm; they are perceptually lossless but at a much better compression ratio.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
penetration isn’t coming until Chapter 9 of the story, so there’s still a ways to go.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
new progress tracker on dev's Patreon. ETA for next update is January 21. currently at 1% completion.

Reactions: Loganfin
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes