4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
If i remember correctly the game is not abandoned, he said he has something to deal with in real life and will be back working on the game when he solves whatever problem he has. Do not remember his exact words, but you can read it somewhere in this thread.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that's not entirely true. the ask was for a translator from Turkish to English and to help him develop a story/script based on his own original renders. my guess is that dev wants to build out his own game eventually.

that being said, Suzinak please come back and finish this one!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
that's not entirely true. the ask was for a translator from Turkish to English and to help him develop a story/script based on his own original renders. my guess is that dev wants to build out his own game eventually.

that being said, Suzinak please come back and finish this one!
just a slight correction there - he already has original renders (and borrowed story/plot) here;)

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020

Hello again. After about 2 months of separation, I have some new news for you.
1- I am actively continuing the development of MMC.
2- There were some problems with the story and it was difficult to adapt the story to renders, so I decided to change the story a bit. I am getting help from my friend in rewriting the story and we will write the story in American English. It is my anticipation that you will enjoy the edited version of this story.
3- I bought some new hardware and so the quality of the renders has improved. The style of those renders has also changed. I Hope you will find the improvements acceptable.
4- At this time I am unsure of the expected release date of MMC Chapter 3, but be rest assured I am doing my best to get it to you as soon as possible. MMC Chapter 3 will have around 15-20 minutes of playtime.
5- There was a problem with this Patreon account and the Patreon support team said they couldn't fix it and the easiest solution was to open a new Patreon account. That's why I had to open a new page. You can continue to follow the development of the game on .

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes