• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
Suzinak could we please get a progress tracker like how you did it on your previous Patreon? That way we have some idea where you are at. (It was last at 60%). Thank you!
I won't be able to create a Progress Tracker for Chapter 3 because things are a little complicated right now. It is not clear when Chapter 3 will be released yet. Thank you!

Last edited:

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
Old renders are much more realistic and detailed. Truly atmospheric, immersive and with their own artistic sense. There's something exciting and dramatic in the air.
New renders looks just like in any other default VN on this site - flat, soapy, with generic instagram filters vibe.
Despite being made with a more advanced rig, new renders feels like graphics downgrade for consoles.
downgrade.jpg

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
I've been trying to remember for the better half of 1 hour who the "Mom" reminds me of. I swear it's a actress, but I can't quite place it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the infos, and of course great news that the game continues. Can hardly wait for the next update. But still, of course, no stress about it. When it's done, it's done. Your new hardware might also make the work a bit easier/faster for you, too.

Only one thing I'm not that happy about: the new renders. They are of course ok, but compared to the old ones actually a downgrade. Everything looks like it was processed with a filter. For example the "realistic depth" in the face is somehow missing now, it's more "drawn". But again: it's not bad, but for me no improvement.

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
Old renders are much more realistic and detailed. Truly atmospheric, immersive and with their own artistic sense. There's something exciting and dramatic in the air.
New renders looks just like in any other default VN on this site - flat, soapy, with generic instagram filters vibe.
Despite being made with a more advanced rig, new renders feels like graphics downgrade for consoles.
View attachment 1087113
Thanks for the infos, and of course great news that the game continues. Can hardly wait for the next update. But still, of course, no stress about it. When it's done, it's done. Your new hardware might also make the work a bit easier/faster for you, too.

Only one thing I'm not that happy about: the new renders. They are of course ok, but compared to the old ones actually a downgrade. Everything looks like it was processed with a filter. For example the "realistic depth" in the face is somehow missing now, it's more "drawn". But again: it's not bad, but for me no improvement.
Thank you for sharing your opinions with me. I take into account the feedback given by the players.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Thank you for sharing your opinions with me. I take into account the feedback given by the players.
I totally agree as well dev. Old renders look more realistic due to the actual texture of the skin, etc. Flattening the skin, etc, makes everything less realistic.

I give props to this game because it got me ROCK HARD. Dev, please continue, you'll have my support too! :) Congrats!

Hey dev – please consider letting Marge keep her heels on, sometimes <3

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
Suzinak, in the story, the mother keeps bugging the kid to say "is it because you've been with a girl?" over and over again.

In the short story, it's never said, but could you explicitly have the MC tell his mom something like "that's impossible, I've never even *BEEN* with a girl!" or something? I think it would add just a little spice to the stuff that follows.

Thanks!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Suzinak, in the story, the mother keeps bugging the kid to say "is it because you've been with a girl?" over and over again.

In the short story, it's never said, but could you explicitly have the MC tell his mom something like "that's impossible, I've never even *BEEN* with a girl!" or something? I think it would add just a little spice to the stuff that follows.

Thanks!
yeah, there is just so little games with virgin-boys/mcs kink.
only if we also could switch mc (to revamp game, and make mom the mc), just to spice that corrupting virgin thing further.
*sarcasm off...just in case it seems unclear*

Teywos

Mar 26, 2021

Totally agree about renders

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes