4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Eh, quick question - is suppose to be like that in game, when i writing my name i cant see what im typing, becuase bottom black bar ( later with subtitles) is way too off screen

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Re my earlier post re landlady/mother switch over.
I have played the game right through (not by chapters) as suggested and there is still a change when mother/landlady goes to girlfriend mode.
Although the text box identifies "mother", the sons dialogue refers to "landlady".

Not a game buster, but irritating.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wow that's some kind of a story, it blew my mind as well she has blown him !!!
I just tried that game because i had a few minutes to spend, didn't know anything about it, i just choose it because the model looked good so i gave it a try and i ended up playing it to the end forgetting about time!
My god, i love it totally, the ultra cold feeling at the begining was making me feel uneasy but it was perfect with that strange relation between the mother and her son.
Then how the story progress through some kind of madness mixed with lust to the last scene which is the best you can imagine.
I love the looks of that game, i love the weird feelings, it was a delightfull experience really.:love::love::love:

jk11

May 16, 2017
fix your naming system. When I went to change the name from landlady to something else it didn't take hold. I tried twice.
despite I find disturbing (hate would be a better definition...) incest BS at all, these workarounds 4 hiding it is getting a bit ridiculous IMO
it's so difficult make the MC call her anyway by name and switch between real/step mom?!
oh well I guess fans like the MC screaming mom all time...

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes