4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Why is it that NO ONE reads the OP Spoiler about the "Incest Censorship", but will CERTAINLY read any response to THEIR message. I mean come on you obviously CAN read so why not look for you answer in the OP BEFORE you decide to ask!!!

Oh, that's right. People are too damn lazy these days to do ANYTHING for themselves and rely on others to do it for them!!!
You might wanna calm down before you burst a blood vessel or something. If there was a post didn't see it or care. I downloaded the game and followed the instructions. I put in the names I wanted, and then proceeded to play the VN and in the very next dialogue. It didn't matter what I put because the default landlady was there.

Reactions: Aelth and Cornfield

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
You might wanna calm down before you burst a blood vessel or something. If there was a post didn't see it or care. I downloaded the game and followed the instructions. I put in the names I wanted, and then proceeded to play the VN and in the very next dialogue. It didn't matter what I put because the default landlady was there.
That's funny as I put in "Mom" and it worked just fine without "Landlady" showing up once. Also I am calm and it was a generalized statement (wasn't directed at you specifically) due to various people on various game threads that do the same thing time and time again that can't be bothered to read the OP or use the "Search" function to find their answer BEFORE posting their question.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'm kind of torn on this one... the renders are amazing, the scenes are hot as hell... but man the mom. I almost quit the game after the start with how she acts and how the son responds. Like if its really that big of a deal to him just tell her to fuck off. Like...going tot he doctors office with your mom and just sitting there not responding to anything was just annoying.

Now it seems like the mom has some mental health thing which is a hard pass for me, thats just taking advantage of someone who doesn't know what they are doing. I'll give it another update or two because the renders are so damn good but idk, i wasn't a fan of the new story and direction.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Amazing Update,Guys

Really Enjoyed Writing Kuddos To Writer
And Render Man They Are Just Truely Beautiful And Gorgeous Can not Describe To Good

The Story Looks Really Intresting Now Looking Forward To It

Femdom Part Was Balanced Prefectly Not Light Nor Heavy Enjoyble For Taste

Congratulations To Devs .

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Too bad its entirely kinetic currently. Having at least some pseudo choice that let you influence the tone of the conversation somewhat would be nice. The look is damn good.

I didn't give 4k a try could someone tell me whenever advancing dialog works by using space in that version? After all the space bar is supposed to be bound to the zoom feature? Strikes me as somewhat odd.

is there choice that i can make in game so far i just click and story go, i am on part where she handcuff him on kitchen
It does have the kinetic tag so no choices to make. Which, as mentioned in my post, is somewhat of a bummer but also kinda understandable.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game just shows that you don't need to blueball the player during years with little tease to make a good game or to make incest such a taboo that the MC and his family members are tortured by culpability and fear that it becomes painfull!
Here we have a women and mother who seems to have double personalities and a son who has been raised as an obedient slave.
A quite twisted and insane plot, does the mother really have a mental illness or does she just play it in front of her son to make what she wants acceptable for him.
We can see at the end that she seems to give up on that role play and just go as mom once she knows what her son really feels and think about their relation.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Too bad its entirely kinetic currently. Having at least some pseudo choice that let you influence the tone of the conversation somewhat would be nice. The look is damn good.

I didn't give 4k a try could someone tell me whenever advancing dialog works by using space in that version? After all the space bar is supposed to be bound to the zoom feature? Strikes me as somewhat odd.

It does have the kinetic tag so no choices to make. Which, as mentioned in my post, is somewhat of a bummer but also kinda understandable.
in settings you just disable "Zoom", then you can use spacebar as you regularly would.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
With a title like "Measure My Cum", I expected this to be just a rather brainless fapfest, but the way this is written is really, really hot.

You have the very sexy scenarios being played out, plus the idea of Mom's multiple personalities and losing time going on that I'd love to find out more about. That's the kind of underlying story that keeps one coming back for more.

The Mom is sexy as hell, and the socially awkward MC isn't so socially awkward as to be unrelatable.

Sexy times right from the get go, awesome renders, and an interesting story to keep it all going. Cannot wait to see more.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
With a title like "Measure My Cum", I expected this to be just a rather brainless fapfest, but the way this is written is really, really hot.

You have the very sexy scenarios being played out, plus the idea of Mom's multiple personalities and losing time going on that I'd love to find out more about. That's the kind of underlying story that keeps one coming back for more.

The Mom is sexy as hell, and the socially awkward MC isn't so socially awkward as to be unrelatable.

Sexy times right from the get go, awesome renders, and an interesting story to keep it all going. Cannot wait to see more.
I had exactly the same feeling while seeing the title, i mostly ditched it because of this, fortunately i was bored at that moment and i did play it anyway!:ROFLMAO:

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
So I just finished ch. 3, and I'm a bit conflicted. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it a lot, and Marge is one of the hottest MILFs here.

But, contrary to what seems to be the popular opinion, I'm not too keen on the plot change. I liked the corruption/sexual awakening plot more than this sort of split personality/mind control (her reacting to his erections) that seems to be leaning towards. Because, even if the different personalities are hot, it doesn't feel as if they're getting closer (emotionally, I mean), their sexual encounters feel kinda "artificial" in some way.

If Marge is still in full control of all of her actions and thoughts, then I wouldn't mind it too much. But, if she's not (and, so far, I'd say the story is hinting for that to be the case), there's little chance that this is going to end well, which is what I fear now.

prau

Nov 9, 2017
Amazing Update,Guys

Really Enjoyed Writing Kuddos To Writer
And Render Man They Are Just Truely Beautiful And Gorgeous Can not Describe To Good

The Story Looks Really Intresting Now Looking Forward To It

Femdom Part Was Balanced Prefectly Not Light Nor Heavy Enjoyble For Taste

Congratulations To Devs .
The story is "taken" from Literotica, even lines of conversations are pretty much copy pasted.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
This is different from what we got when the game first came out but I don't hate it the mom is an interesting character and I can't wait to see how their relationship evolves later from when she's acting normally and when she switches off and how the get together from both those aspects as the mom is obviously into the MC when she's switched on but is too nervous or ashamed to admit it and then when she switches off non of the boundaries she previously had matter anymore and it will be cool to see how Mc balances his relationship with both side of her with her being the romance side and the characters she turns into being the lust side of things.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So I just finished ch. 3, and I'm a bit conflicted. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it a lot, and Marge is one of the hottest MILFs here.

But, contrary to what seems to be the popular opinion, I'm not too keen on the plot change. I liked the corruption/sexual awakening plot more than this sort of split personality/mind control (her reacting to his erections) that seems to be leaning towards. Because, even if the different personalities are hot, it doesn't feel as if they're getting closer (emotionally, I mean), their sexual encounters feel kinda "artificial" in some way.

If Marge is still in full control of all of her actions and thoughts, then I wouldn't mind it too much. But, if she's not (and, so far, I'd say the story is hinting for that to be the case), there's little chance that this is going to end well, which is what I fear now.
I agree completely. I'm in it right now because the renders are great and scenes are hot...but if the plot/characters stay the same in the next few updates that probably enough for me.

Reactions: Asmodeus_ and Aelth
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes