4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Loking forward to what role playing the Mom comes up with next,
hopefully she'll be submissive at some point and let him spank her and fuck her in the ass
maybe one of his friends will visit and she'll start flirting with him to make the son jealous
seems like there are a lot of possibilities!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I really enjoy this Kinetic Novel. The quality is very good.
As it is not a real game, I'm surprised that there is still is some transitions that are done with the special screen.
There is no script coding as it is not a game, so at least it should have all the story rendered.
The story is interesting, the character of Marge is more deep that it seems at the beginning.
And I agree with most of you this damned blowjob is the best I've seen to this day. :)

For me, I would not call it a Game but a Novel. It can trick newcomers and the kinetic Novel tag is drowned among the others.
At least put it at first place.

I have a request for all of you fan, without any bad feeling, stop call it a game and call it a novel. Just a request though. No harsh feelings ! :)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I think it is something new: one milf that has educated the boy in a very restrictive way and that at a certain point chooses to help him personally to solve his discomforts, a sense of guilt is triggered in the milf that tries to justify and alleviate by inventing games, which change every time it is necessary to proceed with the "measurement".
The dialogues, well structured, coupled to the scenes, well rendered, involve in an explosive way, even if some more animation would have made it really excellent.
It's not a boring game it fucks everything and I hope it doesn't become one in the future
A very imaginative dev who knows the excitement escalation mechanisms well, I'm curious to know what he can come up with in the next updates, keep it up and thanks for the game.

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a way to change the fake name she uses (Debbie)?
Just started the game and was really enjoying it until she used the name of an actual family member of mine, killed everything on the spot.
So can I change it or does she switch to a different name later?

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
Is there a way to change the fake name she uses (Debbie)?
Just started the game and was really enjoying it until she used the name of an actual family member of mine, killed everything on the spot.
So can I change it or does she switch to a different name later?
it doesn't seem possible. but you can skip that scene if you want. only in one scene that name is mentioned

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I think one of the main aspects that made this game so enjoyable is that it focused only on one character. Thanks to that the pace is incredibly fast compared to all the other games that introduce dozens of meaningless characters.

I hope the game will stay close to its core instead of adding other characters or plots that ultimately add nothing to the story. I say this especially in relation to the hint of making the MC a real estate seller.

Lastly, and this is only my opinion, adding a sister character would make the story more interesting. With a mother like Marge she would certainly be facing the same struggles as the MC, but the MC is now slowly evolving due to the dynamic shift in his relations with the power figure in his life. This would introduce a duality in his personality while interacting with his dominant mother or his naturally submissive sister. Anyway this is just me rambling at this point.

Reactions: QuantumVNs

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wow!
I just tried this game and I found it mindblowing(y)

I just hope that the Landlady is roleplaying all these personalities tho. Otherwise, that would mean that the MC is taking advantage of a woman who have serious mental health problems... That would make me very uncomfortable and I don't think I will continue playing this game if she has actual mental issues. So I really hope this is all roleplaying and the Landlady lies about forgetting everything.

But excellent game so far! Excellent writing (y)
Well whether she is role playing or not, that Mom does have actual mental health issues anyway and been taking them out on her son for years already. Depiction of that is pretty believable actually and that she seems pretty normal functioning to most around her. Well to be honest this is one of the more believable incest scenarios in games on this side I have ever seen, so kudos to devs for that.

Personally not much experience with multiple personality disorders, so can not really comment on that, but it is for sure that they are not fully disconnected from her main personality if they are multiple personalities and not roleplay. Both the dreams, influence they have on her overall behavior are hints at that. Speaking even further against idea that she is completely not aware at least on a subconscious level is that hints are there that she has been planning what happened for at least 6 months and that at end of last update she is not roleplaying but it is her, might well be a new main personality though that she formed in last year or years since divorce or likely even earlier and has been slowly gaining in strength.

If anyone is taking advantage it is the Mom in this case, where son might be a more or less willing or easy victim due to happenings of the last 4-5 years. Will be interesting to see where this story will go and if those two other grown up women will be able to help MC to get more into a situation he gets some control (back) over his life. He will for sure not be able to do that fully on his own.

Last edited:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Suzinak is obviously montoring this thread, could they please comment on the mother/landlady issue previously referred to.
Is there a way to keep the "mother" identity and stop the son referring to "landlady" from Chapter 2.

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
I loved the new writing, well done for the devs. The renders are pretty amazing too. I don't have any complaints about the change of plot, it brings up too many questions for the reader which proves it is engaging.

There were some bugs that shown dialogues in narrative and sorry for not giving the exact location of where but i might say it is around the end of ch2 and scattered around ch3. Other than that i didn't find any bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_ and DA22

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Why is it that NO ONE reads the OP Spoiler about the "Incest Censorship", but will CERTAINLY read any response to THEIR message. I mean come on you obviously CAN read so why not look for you answer in the OP BEFORE you decide to ask!!!

Oh, that's right. People are too damn lazy these days to do ANYTHING for themselves and rely on others to do it for them!!!

Reactions: CravenGrave

konjin

Aug 30, 2018
is there choice that i can make in game so far i just click and story go, i am on part where she handcuff him on kitchen

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes