4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
So I just finished ch. 3, and I'm a bit conflicted. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it a lot, and Marge is one of the hottest MILFs here.

But, contrary to what seems to be the popular opinion, I'm not too keen on the plot change. I liked the corruption/sexual awakening plot more than this sort of split personality/mind control (her reacting to his erections) that seems to be leaning towards. Because, even if the different personalities are hot, it doesn't feel as if they're getting closer (emotionally, I mean), their sexual encounters feel kinda "artificial" in some way.

If Marge is still in full control of all of her actions and thoughts, then I wouldn't mind it too much. But, if she's not (and, so far, I'd say the story is hinting for that to be the case), there's little chance that this is going to end well, which is what I fear now.
Well said. The roleplaying was very hot, and worked just fine as a way for Marge to allow herself to be intimate with MC. But split personalities cheapens the M & S aspect, it's not real for her.

And if I'm being honest, if there is going to be a dom/sub aspect to their relationship then I'd like to see MC eventually take control. I know that's more played out than the reverse the game is currently leaning towards, but I feel that's the cliché because that's the role most players prefer.

enals

Dec 23, 2018
Roleplaying idea is the revolution for this genre. Amazing job !!! But the last scene kinda betrayed the whole idea and pyschology of m-s relationship.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The story is "taken" from Literotica, even lines of conversations are pretty much copy pasted.
It doesn't mean anything.
Wherever he took it, if so, it equally deserves compliments both because he knew how to choose and above all because, at least until now, he transformed it into a kinetic masterpiece in which everything is adequate: scenes, characters, dialogues and (not last) the background music.
Obviously there is never an end to the best, but I see very few devs around in this sector and maybe because they don't even know how to copy.
But each of us is free to support their own opinions.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Great game BTW and superb chapter 3, Marge has all the right curves, perfect big butt! and its just mentally fucked up enough to be hot, i guess with all the repression and stress she's delving deep into the roleplay, since she decided to buy sexy clothes from day 1 without any promt or cue from MC or MC's dick. So my fear of unintentional rape is gone. Specially after the final scene of the chapter.

Is there a timetable for the next chapter? should i wait with anticipation or prepare for a several months-long wait. I just want to know which so i can mentally prepare.
Don't rush anything, though, if chapter 4 is as good as 3 and so on and so forth, the wait is worth it!

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
Great game BTW and superb chapter 3, Marge has all the right curves, perfect big butt! and its just mentally fucked up enough to be hot, i guess with all the repression and stress she's delving deep into the roleplay, since she decided to buy sexy clothes from day 1 without any promt or cue from MC or MC's dick. So my fear of unintentional rape is gone. Specially after the final scene of the chapter.

Is there a timetable for the next chapter? should i wait with anticipation or prepare for a several months-long wait. I just want to know which so i can mentally prepare.
Don't rush anything, though, if chapter 4 is as good as 3 and so on and so forth, the wait is worth it!
Thanks for the feedback.

I don't know the exact release date of Chapter 4, but we aim to finish it in 2 months. It will take some time to produce as it will contain a lot of complex animations.

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
Absolutely phenomenal game, immediately a new favorite. Really wish I had money to toss your way but alas this praise is all I can offer for now. Keep up the great work Devs.

(Although I will agree that the split personality hints aren't quite as attractive in my opinion as a natural evolving relationship, but make the product you want to make)

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
All I can say is WOW. Played the game again from the beginning. I'm a weirdo that's not into incest games but man Marge is easily a top MILF, period. I love the natural yet not drawn out seduction and her different personas she adopts. I hope that these continue even with her rules moving forward.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That hairdo though.... I always think of
genesimmons.jpg

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I agree completely. I'm in it right now because the renders are great and scenes are hot...but if the plot/characters stay the same in the next few updates that probably enough for me.
I would say that i'm happy that this game doesn't take the ultra classic route of corruption and sexual awakening as we have seen too many time.
For once we have a story with an unusual plot where the mother seem to lead the way and not the MC who tries to corrupt his mother.
But i understand that many players have difficulties to admit that they are not in complete control as so many games seem to choose just because it's popular.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I would say that i'm happy that this game doesn't take the ultra classic route of corruption and sexual awakening as we have seen too many time.
For once we have a story with an unusual plot where the mother seem to lead the way and not the MC who tries to corrupt his mother.
But i understand that many players have difficulties to admit that they are not in complete control as so many games seem to choose just because it's popular.
I would agree with this if thats how this story actually felt.

Right now we have an overly obsessive mother, who really has no redeeming qualities other than shes hot. She has been completely overly obsessive to her sons life to the point it just feels fake. Like...seriously your going to bring your mother to a doctors appointment for your junk, and then just sit there while she backtalks the doctor the entire time. You spend two chapters with her actually starting to become interesting with the roleplay things and corrupting her son, which I agree is a nice change of pace...but then the 3rd chapter it gets dropped that she probably has some condition that she doesn't remember what shes doing so now its back to the son just taking advantage of his mom who doesn't know what shes doing.

Id say the first two chapters are fine, not amazing because the start of the game makes me want to just punch the mother in the face, but it at least felt like it was going somewhere with her...and the 3rd chapter was kinda trash having to throw in some reason the mother is acting like she is other than she just wants her kids dick.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes