4.50 star(s) 129 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
As a returning player, when I started playing this update, I thought that I didn't really like the new story but oh boy was I wrong. Well done Suzinak. Beautifully made overall. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next updates. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Wow that's some kind of a story, it blew my mind as well she has blown him !!!
I just tried that game because i had a few minutes to spend, didn't know anything about it, i just choose it because the model looked good so i gave it a try and i ended up playing it to the end forgetting about time!
My god, i love it totally, the ultra cold feeling at the begining was making me feel uneasy but it was perfect with that strange relation between the mother and her son.
Then how the story progress through some kind of madness mixed with lust to the last scene which is the best you can imagine.
I love the looks of that game, i love the weird feelings, it was a delightfull experience really.:love::love::love:
So glad you enjoyed it! And thank you for sharing your experience! We really appreciate it! :love:

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I think it is something new: one milf that has educated the boy in a very restrictive way and that at a certain point chooses to help him personally to solve his discomforts, a sense of guilt is triggered in the milf that tries to justify and alleviate by inventing games, which change every time it is necessary to proceed with the "measurement".
The dialogues, well structured, coupled to the scenes, well rendered, involve in an explosive way, even if some more animation would have made it really excellent.
It's not a boring game it fucks everything and I hope it doesn't become one in the future
A very imaginative dev who knows the excitement escalation mechanisms well, I'm curious to know what he can come up with in the next updates, keep it up and thanks for the game.
Wow, thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate it! :love:

We’ll try to keep it going hotter and hotter. And I hope that we’ll manage to exceed your expectations! :giggle:

Reactions: Urk and Jack_Fire23

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Is there a way to change the fake name she uses (Debbie)?
Just started the game and was really enjoying it until she used the name of an actual family member of mine, killed everything on the spot.
So can I change it or does she switch to a different name later?
Yeah, it’s just one scene. I can understand how this can be a turn-off.

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I think one of the main aspects that made this game so enjoyable is that it focused only on one character. Thanks to that the pace is incredibly fast compared to all the other games that introduce dozens of meaningless characters.

I hope the game will stay close to its core instead of adding other characters or plots that ultimately add nothing to the story. I say this especially in relation to the hint of making the MC a real estate seller.

Lastly, and this is only my opinion, adding a sister character would make the story more interesting. With a mother like Marge she would certainly be facing the same struggles as the MC, but the MC is now slowly evolving due to the dynamic shift in his relations with the power figure in his life. This would introduce a duality in his personality while interacting with his dominant mother or his naturally submissive sister. Anyway this is just me rambling at this point.
Thank you for sharing this! :love:

You can understand that he won’t become a real estate agent in few weeks right? This has another purpose in the story ;)

No other characters planned, but even if they’re included they will be supporting characters for the story. The main focus is the relationship between Marge and MC.

A sister character won’t work in this story. It will create another dynamic. And of course it’ll end up being another cliché; “MC fucks all the women in the house”. Not too bad as a scenario, but it’ll be like all other games. We’re trying to do something different here. :)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Well whether she is role playing or not, that Mom does have actual mental health issues anyway and been taking them out on her son for years already. Depiction of that is pretty believable actually and that she seems pretty normal functioning to most around her. Well to be honest this is one of the more believable incest scenarios in games on this side I have ever seen, so kudos to devs for that.

Personally not much experience with multiple personality disorders, so can not really comment on that, but it is for sure that they are not fully disconnected from her main personality if they are multiple personalities and not roleplay. Both the dreams, influence they have on her overall behavior are hints at that. Speaking even further against idea that she is completely not aware at least on a subconscious level is that hints are there that she has been planning what happened for at least 6 months and that at end of last update she is not roleplaying but it is her, might well be a new main personality though that she formed in last year or years since divorce or likely even earlier and has been slowly gaining in strength.

If anyone is taking advantage it is the Mom in this case, where son might be a more or less willing or easy victim due to happenings of the last 4-5 years. Will be interesting to see where this story will go and if those two other grown up women will be able to help MC to get more into a situation he gets some control (back) over his life. He will for sure not be able to do that fully on his own.
Won’t comment on the Marge hypothesis, but thank you for sharing this :love:

Reactions: Urk and Jack_Fire23

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Loving the game but can the curtains be drawn in the living room at night?! small things can have an impact on believabliity, seems implausible that they'd be up to high jinx with anyone able to look in!

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I loved the new writing, well done for the devs. The renders are pretty amazing too. I don't have any complaints about the change of plot, it brings up too many questions for the reader which proves it is engaging.

There were some bugs that shown dialogues in narrative and sorry for not giving the exact location of where but i might say it is around the end of ch2 and scattered around ch3. Other than that i didn't find any bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing this! :love:

Our aim is to keep the story light and enjoyable. :)
So we plan to avoid going into heavy topics or dark themes.

Reactions: krall1 and Dr. Javi

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I'm kind of torn on this one... the renders are amazing, the scenes are hot as hell... but man the mom. I almost quit the game after the start with how she acts and how the son responds. Like if its really that big of a deal to him just tell her to fuck off. Like...going tot he doctors office with your mom and just sitting there not responding to anything was just annoying.

Now it seems like the mom has some mental health thing which is a hard pass for me, thats just taking advantage of someone who doesn't know what they are doing. I'll give it another update or two because the renders are so damn good but idk, i wasn't a fan of the new story and direction.
Thank you for sharing your experience! We really appreciate it! :love:

Give it another try after the next update. You might find something interesting ;) ;)

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Dunno why but the game text refers to Marge as Landlady even if you tell the game to refer to her as something else.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
With a title like "Measure My Cum", I expected this to be just a rather brainless fapfest, but the way this is written is really, really hot.

You have the very sexy scenarios being played out, plus the idea of Mom's multiple personalities and losing time going on that I'd love to find out more about. That's the kind of underlying story that keeps one coming back for more.

The Mom is sexy as hell, and the socially awkward MC isn't so socially awkward as to be unrelatable.

Sexy times right from the get go, awesome renders, and an interesting story to keep it all going. Cannot wait to see more.
Thank you for sharing that! It means a lot to me! Really appreciate it! :love:

Reactions: Faptime

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
So I just finished ch. 3, and I'm a bit conflicted. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it a lot, and Marge is one of the hottest MILFs here.

But, contrary to what seems to be the popular opinion, I'm not too keen on the plot change. I liked the corruption/sexual awakening plot more than this sort of split personality/mind control (her reacting to his erections) that seems to be leaning towards. Because, even if the different personalities are hot, it doesn't feel as if they're getting closer (emotionally, I mean), their sexual encounters feel kinda "artificial" in some way.

If Marge is still in full control of all of her actions and thoughts, then I wouldn't mind it too much. But, if she's not (and, so far, I'd say the story is hinting for that to be the case), there's little chance that this is going to end well, which is what I fear now.
Thank you for sharing! We really appreciate it! :love:

I don’t want to comment on your hypothesis, to avoid any spoilers, but we’re not focusing on any “dark” themes.

I know these scenarios seem to walk right on the razor’s edge, where things are uncertain. Keep in mind that this is intentional, to project the uncertainty where the MC is living. The story is being told by the POV of the MC after all.

We can understand that this journey might make some feel uncomfortable to where this is going, but know that our intention is to keep this enjoyable and pleasant.

In other words, you need to show some dissonance in order to enjoy the harmony later :giggle:

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Wow that’s a great compliment for Suzinak! :love:

To be fair to NLT though, it’s a bit difficult to show a good head when the MC has a dick big like an arm :LOL:
But I digress…
I by-and-large like NLT, but it is a little overboard for me at this point. Some adult VNs have such comically large dicks that can end up in turn-off territory. Maybe an odd comment, but I actually really like the MC's dick size. I mean, we have to look at, right? Big enough to be a two-hander, but not so large that he could kill someone by slapping them in the face with it. Big enough to make deepthroats so un-Goddamn-believably, outrageously hot but not so big that it disappears into the back of the blower's head or goes into her small intestine.

Thank you for sharing! We really appreciate it! :love:

I don’t want to comment on your hypothesis, to avoid any spoilers, but we’re not focusing on any “dark” themes.

I know these scenarios seem to walk right on the razor’s edge, where things are uncertain. Keep in mind that this is intentional, to project the uncertainty where the MC is living. The story is being told by the POV of the MC after all.

We can understand that this journey might make some feel uncomfortable to where this is going, but know that our intention is to keep this enjoyable and pleasant.

In other words, you need to show some dissonance in order to enjoy the harmony later :giggle:
Good to hear about the tone. It's impossible to extrapolate at this point where exactly the story is going, but there is certainly potential to go in an incredibly dark direction. Pleasant is (y) for me. I'm looking forward to seeing how the characters evolve and the relationship develops.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Great game BTW and superb chapter 3, Marge has all the right curves, perfect big butt! and its just mentally fucked up enough to be hot, i guess with all the repression and stress she's delving deep into the roleplay, since she decided to buy sexy clothes from day 1 without any promt or cue from MC or MC's dick. So my fear of unintentional rape is gone. Specially after the final scene of the chapter.

Is there a timetable for the next chapter? should i wait with anticipation or prepare for a several months-long wait. I just want to know which so i can mentally prepare.
Don't rush anything, though, if chapter 4 is as good as 3 and so on and so forth, the wait is worth it!
Thank you for your kind words! Really appreciate it! :love:

We’re planning for Ch4 to be as big as Ch3. So, we estimate we’re going to need 2 months. We’ll keep our patrons updated on a weekly basis.

Nov 8, 2020
Wow that’s a great compliment for Suzinak! :love:

To be fair to NLT though, it’s a bit difficult to show a good head when the MC has a dick big like an arm :LOL:
But I digress…
Nah, believe me, it's just a matter of talent, don’t lose that Suzinak genius, and please, don’t shrink MC’s tool to please somebody everything but self-confident, ‘cause, “A dick like an arm is never scarce!”. If you know what I mean! You’ve to forgive me, but at the beginning, MC seemed in very short supply, in that department. BTW, I’ve played dozens and dozens of games, and I can say yours is one of the most exciting things that’s happened to me, despite not having a clue about where the game’s headed.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Absolutely phenomenal game, immediately a new favorite. Really wish I had money to toss your way but alas this praise is all I can offer for now. Keep up the great work Devs.

(Although I will agree that the split personality hints aren't quite as attractive in my opinion as a natural evolving relationship, but make the product you want to make)
Thank you for sharing this! We really appreciate your kind words! :love:

A natural evolving relationship would be great for a novel, where the author could spent a few chapters building the relationship (and blue balling the readers). Then subtly and slowly escalating more and more and after 6 chapters of story and dialogs, and a drunk night, the first sexual scene happens! Then add 10 more chapters where their relationship builds up and they escalate sexual positions. (see these stories write themselves :LOL: ).

It would be a good scenario for a book (not a great book though), but it would be definitely be easily forgettable for this medium. And only a handful of people would tolerate several updates without any sexual activity at all.

Personally, if I’m trying an adult game (that I know nothing about it) and there’s no amount of nudity in the first 10-15 minutes, my interest goes straight down.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes