4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
their relationship builds up and they escalate sexual positions
FFS YES, I'm tired of all progression in all sex games being HJ -> BJ -> TJ -> fuck. Completely predictable and unsatisfying.
It feels like 99% of devs out there are trying to innovate on the premise and setting, but then they let their game down by mindlessly falling back to that dead horse carcass of a trope.

Also, once you get to fuck, player (and thus dev) interest goes away, because that's it, devs don't know where else to take the progression. So I'd say this shit is accountable not only for so many bland games out there, but also abandoned ones.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Obviously each of us has fantasies to suggest, but I think it is wrong to externalize them to the dev, in the sense that, in addition to confusing those who are working in a sector where it is not easy not to run into monotony, it would be a way to anticipate what we would like to see and therefore would be like killing the pleasure of surprise, already difficult to obtain in these projects and the prerogative of any success.

This game, which unexpectedly surprised everyone a little, I think, for the dialogues that they made, the well-made sex scenes exciting even before starting and making them, therefore, explosive at the moment of execution.

For my part, I would like to advise the dev, who is obviously tempted to meet the requests as he aspires to get more and more supporters, to work according to his expectations because if he has arrived this far he owes it to his skill and professionalism and not to his our advice.

From what little I know, I got the idea that: it happens that many good projects that do not obtain the desired financial support are abandoned and that many good projects that achieve the desired success are ground and re-ground, until boredom and up to no make it more in no sense.

What I hope in this game, of which I share the best reviews, is that it does not suffer one of the two fates described above and therefore has an end at least as dignified as the premise.

Surely in the future there will be a way to learn more about the game and the devs, for now, a bit like all those who have enjoyed it, I enjoy this masterpiece.

Good luck.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I would agree with this if thats how this story actually felt.

Right now we have an overly obsessive mother, who really has no redeeming qualities other than shes hot. She has been completely overly obsessive to her sons life to the point it just feels fake. Like...seriously your going to bring your mother to a doctors appointment for your junk, and then just sit there while she backtalks the doctor the entire time. You spend two chapters with her actually starting to become interesting with the roleplay things and corrupting her son, which I agree is a nice change of pace...but then the 3rd chapter it gets dropped that she probably has some condition that she doesn't remember what shes doing so now its back to the son just taking advantage of his mom who doesn't know what shes doing.

Id say the first two chapters are fine, not amazing because the start of the game makes me want to just punch the mother in the face, but it at least felt like it was going somewhere with her...and the 3rd chapter was kinda trash having to throw in some reason the mother is acting like she is other than she just wants her kids dick.
Thank you for sharing your experience! We really appreciate it! :love:

Reactions: Sslsh

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
When i started to play i felt uneasy seeing the complete lack of dialogue between the two as they were perfect strangers, but i think it was exactly the right thing to do to give that feeling that something is really wrong here!
I loved it because it was weird an unusual, it made me wanting to know more.
With a corruption story we perfectly know what will happen and it's boring.

Her we have some strange trip into madness, the mother really seems to have a serious mental issue, the way she jumps on her son looks weird, the way she manipulates him with those role play to ease him in her plan is quite evil !
I guess we have here a real domina who was dormant during years just dreaming of kinky stuff and who suddently, because of what happened to her son, waked up in her active state.
She has found her prey and she will manipulate him to her ways.
I’m not going to comment on your hypothesis about Marge, but thank you for sharing! :love:

Glad to read that you’re enjoying it :giggle:

Reactions: Kukipett

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Seems you luckily have also not been burdened by an overbearing mother coupled with parentification issues from an early youth and have been allowed to develop healthily by your parents and grow into an independent person that is allowed to make your own decisions and mistakes. That is the thing, this mother did not allow him to do that for her own emotional needs that she obviously projected fully on him since at least the divorce, but likely earlier. So yeah his behavior makes sense as does his resentment about it, which he partly feels guilty about as well. His normal is different from yours and not a healthy one.

If there is a victim in this story it is MC first now, even if the Mom might need a good and specialized therapist as well badly for her issues where incest seems to be the least issue she has and we have no clue yet really why she turned out so over controlling and with most to all her emotional needs invested in her son by the time this story plays.

Edit: It also seems not really the intention of devs to go really deep into these motivations or backgrounds per se, but more using them for the story and why things play out as they do or will do. To make the story somewhat believable and give depth to the characters.
Hats off to you! Thank you for sharing this! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The renders look incredible and I love the Femdom aspect of it, not enough games out there that cater to that.

I also think that although it's exaggerated in this, it is a game after all, you definitely get overbearing controlling mothers like that in the real world. I had a buddy at School who's Mom used to dominate his life and he found it difficult to stand up to her.
True!
Thank you for sharing! And thank you for your kind words! :love:

Reactions: bulifun

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Obviously each of us has fantasies to suggest, but I think it is wrong to externalize them to the dev, in the sense that, in addition to confusing those who are working in a sector where it is not easy not to run into monotony, it would be a way to anticipate what we would like to see and therefore would be like killing the pleasure of surprise, already difficult to obtain in these projects and the prerogative of any success.

This game, which unexpectedly surprised everyone a little, I think, for the dialogues that they made, the well-made sex scenes exciting even before starting and making them, therefore, explosive at the moment of execution.

For my part, I would like to advise the dev, who is obviously tempted to meet the requests as he aspires to get more and more supporters, to work according to his expectations because if he has arrived this far he owes it to his skill and professionalism and not to his our advice.

From what little I know, I got the idea that: it happens that many good projects that do not obtain the desired financial support are abandoned and that many good projects that achieve the desired success are ground and re-ground, until boredom and up to no make it more in no sense.

What I hope in this game, of which I share the best reviews, is that it does not suffer one of the two fates described above and therefore has an end at least as dignified as the premise.

Surely in the future there will be a way to learn more about the game and the devs, for now, a bit like all those who have enjoyed it, I enjoy this masterpiece.

Good luck.
Oh, wow! Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share this! It really means a lot! :love:

I agree! There’s a vision and we want to bring that vision to reality.

As for suggestions, we welcome them openly (this forum is meant for discussion after all), but just for the sake of exchanging options and ideas. And always keep in mind that it’s not going to affect significantly the vision. :)

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
The only fantasy I want to see is impregnating even if it’s just kinky talk I love that shit, even better incest impregnating talk. ill like it even it doesn’t end with a baby:p;)

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Is there a way to change the fake name she uses (Debbie)?
Just started the game and was really enjoying it until she used the name of an actual family member of mine, killed everything on the spot.
So can I change it or does she switch to a different name later?
That just makes it more realistic... You should applaud the devs for their realism.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Am I the only one getting this all the time?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess there's supposed to be some sort of background animation but that's all I see all the time. I've tried all the different settings available in preferences, and even the compressed version of the game but nothing works. Long conversations against that background.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020

I guess there's supposed to be some sort of background animation but that's all I see all the time. I've tried all the different settings available in preferences, and even the compressed version of the game but nothing works. Long conversations against that background.
No I get it too.

Also, as said, the MC refers to the mother as "landlady" even though specified otherwise.

Hopefully the dev will reply to our comments too.

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020

We use this animation for some scenes whose visuals we cannot render. So there's nothing wrong with the game, you just see some scenes that don't have renders. One reason we do this is that we have to add dialogues after rendering some scenes, another reason is the time issue..

No I get it too.

Also, as said, the MC refers to the mother as "landlady" even though specified otherwise.

Hopefully the dev will reply to our comments too.
I noticed this problem after I released the game. I will definitely try to solve it in the next chapter.

Reactions: Skargaroth
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes