4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, awesome game but :

i9 10900K
64gb ram

I can't play in 4K the game is crashing. I need a better computer ? :LOL:

Whats wrong with my computer ?

Reactions: Aristos

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
What's that music when we met Sophia first time? I can't find it anywhere :c
Shake - Anno Domini Beats

i9 10900K
64gb ram

Unfortunately the failure of the game engine(ren'py). The new version seems to be slightly better at 4K video playback in the game engine, but there's nothing I can do about it for chapter 3.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

i9 10900K
64gb ram

I don't understand, with my laptop 8 gb of ram and intel iris plus I play it very well

compare.PNG
your cpu compared to mine is a missile ... :unsure:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Unfortunately the failure of the game engine(ren'py). The new version seems to be slightly better at 4K video playback in the game engine, but there's nothing I can do about it for chapter 3.
Thanks for your answer, don't be afraid, your game in normal quality is ten time better than other game on this site.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks for your answer, don't be afraid, your game in normal quality is ten time better than other game on this site.
Although comparing the two versions I don't appreciate the difference and as you say in any case it has superb graphics, there are few like that ...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

i9 10900K
64gb ram

Some weeks ago I posted that my old laptop was having a hard time playing those animations while it can handle BaDIK, CoBD, ToN and others without much difficulty.
I recently borrowed my brother's laptop for 2 days when mine went to the shop; his laptop has specs similar to yours (an i7 though) but it couldn't handle these animations either. There must be some way to optimize them because most games with more complex animations don't have these problems.

Reactions: BenGan1

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Some weeks ago I posted that my old laptop was having a hard time playing those animations while it can handle BaDIK, CoBD, ToN and others without much difficulty.
I recently borrowed my brother's laptop for 2 days when mine went to the shop; his laptop has specs similar to yours (an i7 though) but it couldn't handle these animations either. There must be some way to optimize them because most games with more complex animations don't have these problems.
You'd really need to unpack the rpa files and look at the movies(animations) and see what codecs etc are being used and determine from there why they don't play well on certain hardware. My i7 Ultrabook from 2014 does not like any modern HEVC(x265), really works it hard and heats things up. Plays all high quality x264 just fine. So what I ended up doing to conserve heat/power was install a browser addon to force youtube videos to use the 1080p x264 streams that that generation CPU/iGPU supported well.

So unpack those movies from the game folder and try to play them in VLC if you can, and if it's hardware limited you will know, because VLC will have the same issues you experience in renpy. There is also the possibility that the codecs aren't installed on your PC. As far as I know, only the highest end gaming laptops are going to have high refresh monitors and discrete GPU's that are really capable of playing those 4k/144FPS videos.

Hope this is of some help to those having issues. At least, help to give some understanding of what may be going on. That's the extent of my limited understanding.

Reactions: Aristos

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018

i9 10900K
64gb ram

I think your PC is too powerful, and therefore is crashing the game. Meanwhile my 12 year old PC has no problems, the wonders of technology.

Sasquatch.

May 31, 2021

Thank you!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I think your PC is too powerful, and therefore is crashing the game. Meanwhile my 12 year old PC has no problems, the wonders of technology.
His rig is not too powerful, its probably codecs missing or another problem on his end. :sneaky:

Paladin191

Aug 16, 2021
Just played and have to say... that is a wonderful ride !

Not too sure how I feel about the mom not remembering, really hope she does later on.
Lots of potential, amazing animations and she is hooooot. Easily one of the best games I ever played.

Only thing I would see differently is to offer a bit of branching in terms of how we deal with the measurements but maybe that's coming later.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes