4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You have got some games where people complain that the dev includes too many renders as transition scenes. I am quite happy that MMC uses occasional black transition scenes as it avoids unnecessary renders, and therefore does nt slow down the speed of updates.
I totally agree with the above. :love: I just want to add something further.

For some important scenes like the car scene in CH1, should be rendered. But we didn’t have enought the time to render them and we didn’t want to delay the release of CH3. For this specific scene we have planned to add renders in the next update (If I remember correctly Suzinak has already finished rendering this scene).

But in general, for transition scenes that are too quick and/or not significant to the plot, it’s not worth the effort/time to fully render them. For example the MC takes a bath before the main scene, or the MC gets dressed before leaving his room etc. These scenes are not worth rendering, they’re not important to the story, and IMO it wastes the time of the player.

If there’s some scene, that it’s not currently rendered and our Patrons believe that it should be rendered, then we’ll consider this, but it’s not a priority for now. :)
Let me butt in on this.
To me the problem is not that you decided too insert black transition scenes; the problem is that the black screen that you chose is weird, and those small coloured particles moving around confuse many players to the point where they believe their game is bugged or that their PC's were unable to load an actual animation. Honestly, those screens look relatively similar to what you sometimes see when playing a video file for which your system lacks the required codecs.

Feb 8, 2019
The 'new eyes' and 'new hair' and basically the whole new rendering style is a big step back from chapter 1. It would be great if you could do a 'remaster' of the later chapters in the same style as chapter 1. You really nailed it at the start.

But, the teasing part in chapter 3 was really awesome!
Yep she looked prettier and yunger.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
When is the next update ? Progress report ?
I think we are all waiting for the new developments, I also think it won't take long but dev will not fail to answer us about it.
We are now close to the announced deadline of two months (max) for the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jon$now

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well, for this progress the development will enter into the next month. That's fine, we can wait.

P.S: Maybe will be better change the design of this progress bars. I don't know, i have some trouble to understand what i was seeing

Reactions: QuantumVNs

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
The main theme of this KN is femdom? If I'm not a fan of this, should I continue? Maybe someone knows the developer's plans.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes