4.50 star(s) 129 Votes
Dec 24, 2018
I'm aware of that range but according to the progress status it doesn't look like update will come by sept 11...
From what I remember they said they aim to have it during September sometime but never gave an exact date. The best thing to do is just keep looking at the progress updates that they give and eventually they'll have enough info to give an exact date.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
Game is awesome, the writing, renders and animations 10/10 awesome job dev (y) :cool:
Btw i have to ask what's with the eyes of characters?? Why can't they be some normal color?:D instead thy look like vampires:D
Also mom's bush, i haven't seen that shape ever, can you change that to something normal? It looks so fucking weird and NOT hot :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Unfazed987

Jul 5, 2020
I just downloaded this game here (the pc standard version) and was about to play but when I click the menu there was an error that shows this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone know how to fix this.
Btw I'm playing in my phone using joiplay.

sorry for bad english

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
I just downloaded this game here (the pc standard version) and was about to play but when I click the menu there was an error that shows this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone know how to fix this.
Btw I'm playing in my phone using joiplay.

sorry for bad english
The problem is probably caused by the Android emulator you are using.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Question for the Dev if not been asked. Will the Mom have some sort of chemical imbalance come up. It seems with whats been going on with her recently. This is not here personality, although I love the direction.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
That femdom scene was kinda weak, but that blowjob scene... holy shit... pov, teasing, denial... AMAZING! And I don't even like blowjob scenes in these kinds of games lol... I hope the next update continues the trend.

Not sure why some people are complaining about the look of the character models, I think they look fantastic.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes