4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Im new here but look at the note, the last update took like 7 month, are we have to wait that long for every update?

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
We need a horny sexy teacher to be introduced to the story at some point. Preferably married, not getting enough attention from her husband. And of course willing to help our MC fulfill doctors orders. :p Maybe MC's long time crush.

Edstevens

May 4, 2018
First of all, I love the game! The writing and the relationship between the MC and his mom is what really sets this game apart.

Second, I found a small bug. When you restore the game from a saved file, whatever you put in the relationship between the MC and mom seems to be erased. So I get "landlady" again instead of mom or mother. This bug does not seem to occur when you start the game from the beginning.

Anyways, great work! Thank you so much for this game.

Feb 18, 2018
8 scenes? This one is going to be a good-sized update I think.

nice bit of fan art
I will never stop being amazed at how far 3d character modelling technology has come. These picture-like and detailed models blow me away every time. Good work. I look forward to the next few years when this technology will be refined even more.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
When will the update come approximately.......?
If you had followed the discussions you would not ask.
However, the devs have anticipated a range for the update by a month or two, as the game was released on July 11, the update is expected to be out by September 11.
We hope there are no unexpected events.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm aware of that range but according to the progress status it doesn't look like update will come by sept 11...
Maybe it comes first, who knows?
Until now, I see no reason not to trust these developers (they never stopped interacting with us).
We'll see ...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes