4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
Why - when is coming another girl, who want to keep you as her baby, later there 3/4 of the screen is black, and I can't see what's going on?
The same: why after several adventures the game is not working anymore and kicked me out?

Oct 9, 2020
But by chance does anyone have the name of the original creator and if he has a patreon page somewhere, but above all I would like to know if he has made other games similar to this one

smokej

Apr 22, 2022
But by chance does anyone have the name of the original creator and if he has a patreon page somewhere, but above all I would like to know if he has made other games similar to this one
Creator is known as openhighhat (ohh)

he made another game but it is abandoned

Link

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Here is the creators page on gumroad. Looks like he has other games as well. Worth checking out.
link to SVScomics ohh games
Creator is known as openhighhat (ohh)

he made another game but it is abandoned
Link
Wow, anyone know where to get these? Without spending $200
I' was wondering where else to get this dev's other comics and games.
I' looked on , and although OHH's creations can be downloaded for free there, it has only 2 download links for them (and for anything else that are posted on that site).
Those download links lead to and but whenever i click on the links from one of OHH's works on SVScomics i get the kinda error message both on Keep2Share and FileBloom sayin "unauthorised" no matter if i'm logged in to my account on SVSComics or not.
And it doesnt show any download buttons, and when i try to register on Keep2Share or FileBloom it says "Please fix the following errors: Connection refused".

I' also looked for OHH's creations on and found many there too BUT the download links from each creation lead to OHH's works on and downloading from there is not for free.
So it would be good if anyone would post a link to a site where we could get more of OHH's works with other download links than Keep2Share and FileBloom...

Edit: I' also found OHH's creations on and , but im not sure if each creation was up there completely i mean with all images and stuff and there are no download links there that would have each creation compressed to a zip file so i still need infos on other sites where we could get OHH's other games and comics with download links that have each creation compressed .

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes