• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Dyatlov

Jul 22, 2019
can someone PM me the yandex link ? i'll upload it to mega or workupload

Edit: Got it! uploading to mega..

Thanks Redgy for the link!

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT and Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So I played the full version now...Holy Fuck!! This is a bizarre game.
I have to give it 10 out of 10 though...I have never played anything like this.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So here is a mega link.

I have a free account so I'm not sure, I think there might be a limitation in terms of Bandwith etc.

Can someone with a proper Mega account maybe download from this link and do a proper upload?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
From the pics, to be fair, there it seems that no kind of furry is involved.
Though if a cat appears, it might eat the MC, but, again, that is not furry.

Micro/Macro-philia, which seems the main theme here, is a common fantasy, and is related mostly to the lost (or gain) of power, being the microperson completely defenseless in the hands (literally in the hands) of the macroperson. Some kind of extreme, fantasy, magic not consensual[1] domination.

Vore, is just the microperson [2] being eaten.

Personally I find the magical reduction, with the power exchange, kinda of a hot theme. The vore? Not so much. But to each his own.

On a side note: I was almost thinking about trying doing myself such a game to cover this niche, but I have beaten at it, it seems. :D

[1] Well, actually, who wishes to be reduced in size, would like it to be not consensual, which is kind of an oxymoron, but fetishes are complicated issues.
[2] In this case, the microperson. In other cases I've seen[3] fantasies about not reduced people being swallowed by more or less magical animals. Think of a sexualized version of the movie "Anaconda". Which really makes incest, traps and all the other fetishes here sound way more normal now, I suppose. :D
[3] Years, literally years, ago there was a japanese site dedicated to collect drawings, screenshots from movies, and whatnot on these themes.
Regarding your [1] I actually prefer it when the interaction between the macro and micro is consensual; I like both stories with e.g. a fairy or this one (playing as macro or micro). Although do you know of any possibility of a mac version coming up? I converted the Win one with Wine but it crashes after the 2nd choice so I don't know how it goes in this game.

What about a game inspired on Gulliver's Travels, for example, this comes up on the :

The men of Laputa are so focused on mathematics and astronomy they probably can't remember women even exist. So whenever a visitor from another country comes up, the women of Laputa rush on the opportunity.
As well as
In Brobdingnag, Gulliver mentions many women liked undressing him and undressing in front of him…
Brobdingnag being the place with giants. There's, of course' also Lilliput.

Here might be more ideas:

I think there are plenty of settings and ideas in literature and other media that could be used to great avail in creating (adult) games or visual novels instead of rehashing hackneyed ideas like we usually see in many games. Just imagine some of the best and most engaging works humankind has created explored and shared in a new way allowed only by today's level of technology.

I wonder if visual novels could ever be considered artworks with some of them showing clear signs of genius (for there to be something analogous to the Mona Lisa, Clair de Lune, The Creation of Adam, Anna Karenina or Schindler's List). Although maybe a straight-up adaptation of a previous work wouldn't be considered the epitome of art it'd be a start and ultimately; great works draw on many different previous works.

This message already got too long and I think this might actually not be the best thread to write all this but rather on the Development or Discussion forum but anyway, I hope whatever you do, whether you make game or decide against it you find it meaningful and worthy. Heh, I almost feel like saying amen. :p

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That's one hot ginger
I know I have spent too much time on this site when I know every single character in your signature.
(OK I have not played Ana and I stopped playing Lily a while back)

Such a wonderful cast, but you are missing Haley IMO.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Shane2 and LP83

Shane2

Jul 3, 2018
That's one hot ginger
I know I have spent too much time on this site when I know every single character in your signature.
(OK I have not played Ana and I stopped playing Lily a while back)

Such a wonderful cast, but you are missing Haley IMO.
couldn't agree more..
now that's a game in itself..
figuring out the cast in his signature..
and the ones i've missed/haven't played
pretty neat LP83

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
anyone knows how i can get the scene with the giant black hair girl?
I can not remember 100% It's been a couple of days. But it's one where you get shrunk to a very small size (Mouse size) and you piss of the redhead. She then puts you in her vagina or panty and you fall out in the black hair's room.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
woohoo another completed game added to the list

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes