4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
How to download this file I can´t read and understand russian writings.
Click yellow save to yandisk button. On the next page, the WHITE button will take you to the SIGNUP page.

Type in info fields in order are:
Name
Surname
Login/username
Create password
Phone number(click the blue Link button. The blue button says "Don't have a phone number?". This will change into security questions options. Choose which question from the drop down menu and then type in your answer in the field below.)
Last field is the captcha. Type in the characters you see below. Type in the first captcha, then press the spacebar to separate them. Then start typing the second part of the captcha. (Case sensitive)

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Unless the main character is dying, i dont think Vore is the right tag to use. Should be a new tag for like mini/giant girl/boy. It is a genre called Macrophilia.... that should be a tag as well.
there is snuff in the game, just have to pick the correct parameters

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow!!!..what a mindfuck!!

I have played a ton of game from this site, but I must say, I have never played anything close to this.
(I'm sure there might be some hentai stuff, but I do not know them)

I'm strangely turned on! 100% for originality...fucking cool game and horrific at the same time.

klkaway

Jun 5, 2018
here is the full version reposted to anonfile for anyone who does not want to screw around with the steaming pile of crap that is yandex:

Reactions: vgyew
Oct 14, 2018
So can you confirm if this is the full version?
I had to give up on trying to get it, cause the captcha code was being refused over and over, no matter how accurate I wrote it down, it still just said it was wrong. I think it might be because it's Russian letters or something ?

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
I had to give up on trying to get it, cause the captcha code was being refused over and over, no matter how accurate I wrote it down, it still just said it was wrong. I think it might be because it's Russian letters or something ?
i tried English version and created account added the link to my drive(account) and downloaded. ;)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Need to add a giantess tag or something? Not sure what other fetishes match, but I know that's a big one for some guys.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So Everyone that's interested...the one from the Russian website is indeed the full version... Gonna have some fun now :)

Downloading and registering...is a bitch...I had to learn Russian in a record speed.. did thousands of online courses cramped into 5 minutes ;)...(Google translate is your friend)

The Captchas is a bitch....but luck favours the bold/patient..etc... Try long enough and you will be rewarded.

geunit Post above is a very good guideline.

Reactions: geunit

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It is the Russian letters that is tricky...I reloaded the captcha's until I got a relatively simple word and copied and pasted from the Russian text on the site itself. No spaces was needed for me. I will upload to Mega if you guys get stuck...

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
here is the full version reposted to anonfile for anyone who does not want to screw around with the steaming pile of crap that is yandex:
Alfius can you send me the link to the download?
I registered on Yandex using google translate and a lot of patience...

You can try the links by klkaway (and let me know if it works)
I'm uploading to Mega (I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Mega uploads), but my upload speed is very low, so it will take a while before I can share a link.

Dyatlov

Jul 22, 2019
OmG this was so hot.. o_O i'm downloading the full version..

btw, anonfile sucks too.. i'm only getting 200kbps.. estimated time 2 hours to download

edit: now i'm only getting 50kbps... and the download failed

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
From the pics, to be fair, there it seems that no kind of furry is involved.
Though if a cat appears, it might eat the MC, but, again, that is not furry.

Micro/Macro-philia, which seems the main theme here, is a common fantasy, and is related mostly to the lost (or gain) of power, being the microperson completely defenseless in the hands (literally in the hands) of the macroperson. Some kind of extreme, fantasy, magic not consensual[1] domination.

Vore, is just the microperson [2] being eaten.

Personally I find the magical reduction, with the power exchange, kinda of a hot theme. The vore? Not so much. But to each his own.

On a side note: I was almost thinking about trying doing myself such a game to cover this niche, but I have beaten at it, it seems. :D

[1] Well, actually, who wishes to be reduced in size, would like it to be not consensual, which is kind of an oxymoron, but fetishes are complicated issues.
[2] In this case, the microperson. In other cases I've seen[3] fantasies about not reduced people being swallowed by more or less magical animals. Think of a sexualized version of the movie "Anaconda". Which really makes incest, traps and all the other fetishes here sound way more normal now, I suppose. :D
[3] Years, literally years, ago there was a japanese site dedicated to collect drawings, screenshots from movies, and whatnot on these themes.
It's never too late to make your own game. You can make a really unique unbirth rape game with traps. Just think how hot it would be to shrink a man and shove him up your clitty as a reverse fleshlight. :sneaky:

Reactions: Shane2 and geunit

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
It's never too late to make your own game. You can make a really unique unbirth rape game with traps. Just think how hot it would be to shrink a man and shove him up your clitty as a reverse fleshlight. :sneaky:
Goo onnn..Hell yeah! Th-Thats HOT!

Don't stop talking bb
Lol

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes