Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Measuring Up [v1.0] [Ohh] - Original Size: 1.77GB

Download PC (137MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
Measuring Up [v1.0] [Ohh] - Original Size: 1.77GB

Download PC (137MB):
- - - -

this is a updated ?

sixfeettall

Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 394846

Overview:
Choose your own adventure
Thread Updated: 2019-09-08
Release Date: 2019-09-07
Developer: ohh
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - -
Others: Compressed

View attachment 394847 View attachment 394848 View attachment 394849 View attachment 394850 View attachment 394851 View attachment 394852 View attachment 394853
Ohh... is this the same guy who made Morning coffee? Cuz I’d love to play that as a game!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MrFriendly allow me to keep enabling your redhead addiction :BootyTime:
This game is a weird one, be warned!
Yeah, I don't think this one is going to happen for me... Pictures look like the redhead inserts the guy fully into herself... And yeah, that isn't a fetish I've heard of or want to explore. Not kink shaming just not my thing...

But you find other redheads for me to worship and I will be there with kneepad and candle.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, I don't think this one is going to happen for me... Pictures look like the redhead inserts the guy fully into herself... And yeah, that isn't a fetish I've heard of or want to explore. Not kink shaming just not my thing...

But you find other redheads for me to worship and I will be there with kneepad and candle.
The game has many different paths, some with bad/weird endings and one with a happy ending.
It's very funny though and renders are extremely well done. I wouldn't expect from it a huge erection but just a nice fun hour or so.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The game has many different paths, some with bad/weird endings and one with a happy ending.
It's very funny though and renders are extremely well done. I wouldn't expect from it a huge erection but just a nice fun hour or so.
Hmmm... If there is any small dudeness in it then it is a hard pass for me. Not into the whole trampling, vore, insertion thing. The OP doesn't really help since it just has "choose your own adventure" or whatever. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hmmm... If there is any small dudeness in it then it is a hard pass for me. Not into the whole trampling, vore, insertion thing. The OP doesn't really help since it just has "choose your own adventure" or whatever. LOL
The OP points to the very different routes that you can get and completely modify the story. I mean, it's not that a choice makes you miss some renders or scene; a scene can even change the reasons why the redhead shrank you in the first place and therefore the story follows a very specific path.
But it's true there are some fetishes that may make some people uneasy, even though as I said everything is marked by humour.
Give it a pass then ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
This was great but it has some serious memory issues. It literally crashed because it ran out of memory at one point.

Also I really missed a scene where you're in the womb and then become bigger again. That would have been great.

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
Not sure if these are part of the same scene or 2 separate ones. Gone through the game a few times, I just don't see these. Anyone know how?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes