Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok loaded up my save from 3.9... skipped 3.13... and welp..... I guess I cant defend the author anymore.... soldier boy immediately acts like a gen Z soyboi when tryin to talk to elara... what the hell...

Reactions: wiseold6996

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Time after time even Maverik asshole soldier boy gets level with the girl he bangs.
soldier boy immediately acts like a gen Z soyboi when tryin to talk to elara... what the hell...
Soldiers can work together outside of bitching and moaning about eachothers company, you know.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Time after time even Maverik asshole soldier boy gets level with the girl he bangs.

Soldiers can work together outside of bitching and moaning about eachothers company, you know.
sure but his manner of addressing elara and the situation is about 40-50yrs out of sync with his era and mindset. Yes he's begun to mentally acclimate to a more modern setting but that was some painful ass bs writing.

also how the hell do you mix up camaro and mustang?!!?!

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
sure but his manner of addressing elara and the situation is about 40-50yrs out of sync with his era and mindset. Yes he's begun to mentall acclimate to a more modern setting but that was some painful ass bs writing.

also how the hell do you mix up camaro and mustang?!!?!
Pretty sure dev is ESL.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
ok loaded up my save from 3.9... skipped 3.13... and welp..... I guess I cant defend the author anymore.... soldier boy immediately acts like a gen Z soyboi when tryin to talk to elara... what the hell...
Yeah, at first I thought this was a Duke Nukem type of guy in a Demolition Man type of world, but you have to be a fedora gentleman most of the time if you want to score points with the girls.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
well the writing for the rest of this wasnt too bad but that interaction with elara was just massive WTF

May 31, 2020
This is some good shit... I don't know why most of y'all complain about MC being a retard.. Aren't there choices to choose from where one can be a "sensitive" fossil and play nice with other kids?... I go for retard and it's funny as hell.. Sure, I'm missing on some of the pussy but still, ain't like is worth it.... :KEK: :LOL:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Dev seriously needs to cut it out with the crappy bloom. A lot of the images are so washed out and bright they are terrible. You need sunglasses to play if the scene has any lights in it. Images would be perfect if they didn't have so much bloom. I'd rather see the colors, not everything whited out. Other than that, the VN is awesome so far. An example is almost the whole scene with Drana meditating. The second pic attached is perfect, nice full color

Seriously, cut down the bloom

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i played this game once, never managed to remember what's the name and now accidentally find it again cuz it gets an update.

This game is one of the funniest renpy game on this site cuz the MC is fckn stupid

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes