Aug 22, 2023
Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas si c'est normal, mais votre jeu est signaler en français
Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
mais lorsque j'y joue je n'ai pas la possibilité d'activer la langue française.
Les fichiers français sont bien présent pourtant dans votre archive et semble traduit.
Mais il semblerais qu'il manque la ligne qui permet de rajouter la langue française dans le fichier Screen.
Python:
                    vbox:
                        style_prefix "pref"
                        label _("Language")
                        textbutton "English" action Language("ENG")
                        textbutton "Italiano" action Language("ITA")
                        textbutton "Russian" action Language("RUS")
                        textbutton "Español" action Language("ESP")
J'en ai donc profité pour rajouter la fonction pour moi, mais pour d'autre membre qui voudrais y jouer ne serait-il pas nécessaire de l'ajouter directement? où est-ce normal?

Hello everyone,

I don't know if this is normal, but your game is reported in French
Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
but when I play it I can't activate the French language.
The French files are present in your archive and appear to be translated.
But it seems that the line that lets you add the French language to the Screen file is missing.
Python:
                    vbox:
                        style_prefix "pref"
                        label _("Language")
                        textbutton "English" action Language("ENG")
                        textbutton "Italiano" action Language("ITA")
                        textbutton "Russian" action Language("RUS")
                        textbutton "Español" action Language("ESP")
So I took the opportunity to add the function for myself, but for other members who want to play it, wouldn't it be necessary to add it directly? Or is that normal?

Passer une bonne journée.
Have a good day.

Reactions: RayJefferson

Sparcky123

May 26, 2018
Refreshing to see some different story type that does not repeat other over used game generic story types.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
does the "sympathy" and "antipathy" system ever explained somewhere in texts / tutorial part of the game?

or are we just supposed to intuitively interpret it as "love/hate"?
mainly, what will antipathy do in terms of story branch?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Is this meant to be more of a submissive game? I thought it was goin for a more dominant vibe at first, but I ain't feelin that anymore. It's kinda weird having most women wearing large-ass high heels looking down at the protag like he's a midget.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
soo. no matter what we do, Elara will always be offended by us after night event. it's strange and stupid
Yeah this is a cool VN and I like the characters but Elara is batshit crazy :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her screws are ALL the way loose folks it's no wonder poor Mei got blown up

Reactions: Ass prefer

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah this is a cool VN and I like the characters but Elara is batshit crazy :KEK:
Her screws are ALL the way loose folks it's no wonder poor Mei got blown up
you forgot about the third. she came dressed in a dress with wine. but if we take the wine and say goodbye, then the next day she will be angry with us for wearing a dress in vain

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
you forgot about the third. she came dressed in a dress with wine. but if we take the wine and say goodbye, then the next day she will be angry with us for wearing a dress in vain
The dress was red like a car....

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
This game is without a doubt one of the best I've seen of this genre in recent times.

Interesting characters, multiple stories that arouse interest, not only in the sex scenes that unfold, but also in the outcome of the stories.

I hope to see more of MEI : )

A game that I recommend for those who haven't played it yet.

Hope to see soon more develop in this well crafted game, and i wish you all, Moderator, the developer, and all members here, a good Christmas and a happy New Year.

And obvious... happy fappings! : D

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mech Academy [v0.4.0 Steam] Unofficial Android Port + RiamMar's Multi Mod

- 376mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
First time playing this. Seems like a good game. Just hit a spot that shouldn't be in this. A quote that the MC says that he shouldn't know. In the beginning of the game, it specifies that the MC is from 1975. Yet he just gave a Top Gun reference. Top Gun came out in 1986. So there's no way he knows the line "I feel the need, the need for speed!" Just thought I'd point this out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IndigoHawk

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hey guys, currently trying the steam download from here but I've tried opening it like normal for about an hour now and there's been no response, or typical log txt file popping up. Is there a special requirement to play this version or something? This is the first time I've ever DL a steam version directly so I'm a little unsure or how to proceed in getting it working o_O

tgdl

Mar 31, 2020
I see everyone talking about Elara being crazy... but I dont see anyone paying atention to one of the most importante textlines until 0.4 (in my opinion)....

And... with this... I believe I understand part of the mistery about the MC history... it's only a guess... but howI believe it´s realy good guess i will put it in "spoiler mode". And explains her reaction!

I know i have one crazy imagination... but... make sense!! o_O:ROFLMAO: so read with caution because if i was right it can ruin your future playing this realy good game!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I see everyone talking about Elara being crazy... but I dont see anyone paying atention to one of the most importante textlines until 0.4 (in my opinion)....

And... with this... I believe I understand part of the mistery about the MC history... it's only a guess... but howI believe it´s realy good guess i will put it in "spoiler mode". And explains her reaction!

I know i have one crazy imagination... but... make sense!! o_O:ROFLMAO: so read with caution because if i was right it can ruin your future playing this realy good game!
Ya know something? I think you could be onto something. I don't know about her being as you think, but I thought from the beginning that there was a certain reason he was so compatible with the Mech. Maybe you have just gleamed the future of the Dev's mind. LoL.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Mech Academy Builds at version 0.4.2
0.4.2.png
Dear supporters, Happy New Year to all of you!!!
New release is now available!!!
Changelog:
+8000 parole

+400 immagini

+21 animazioni
While continuing to await Mei's awakening, mc tries to fight the pain through fascinating meditation sessions offered by Drana. Meanwhile, Lydia is visited by her father and sister, who will challenge mc to an epic game of a futuristic sport. At stake will be honour but also Lydia's ultimate admiration.
Pc=
Mac=
Sounds like there isn't any new content it's just the patreon build catching up to the steam build .

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes