ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!
Changelog:
  • 3,000 words
  • 192 images
  • 18 animations
MC has the chance to relive, together with Mei, one of the most exciting moments of his adventure in Section Two.
In the meantime, many things have changed in the academy, for the better. MC reflects on his relationships with the other pilots: at this point, he would have a lot to lose if anything bad happened to any of the girls.
Finally, it's time for a relaxing holiday. While waiting for the final attack on the Noxa, the crew of Section Two decides to spend a pleasant day at the beach. It will be an opportunity to show off some gorgeous swimwear and question who, among the girls, is MC's favourite.
Pc=
Mac=

May 2, 2020

Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!
Changelog:
  • 3,000 words
  • 192 images
  • 18 animations
MC has the chance to relive, together with Mei, one of the most exciting moments of his adventure in Section Two.
In the meantime, many things have changed in the academy, for the better. MC reflects on his relationships with the other pilots: at this point, he would have a lot to lose if anything bad happened to any of the girls.
Finally, it's time for a relaxing holiday. While waiting for the final attack on the Noxa, the crew of Section Two decides to spend a pleasant day at the beach. It will be an opportunity to show off some gorgeous swimwear and question who, among the girls, is MC's favourite.
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
As always hail to the hero :coffee:

JustMy2Cents

Jun 12, 2018
MECH ACADEMY V.0.5.3 NEW RELEASE!!!
  • 3,000 words
  • 192 images
  • 18 animations
The Dev has been incredibly consistent and hard working. The Game is like half a Year old and the amount of Content and Scenes already avaialble is impressive.
Devs who put in the effort should be given props just like Devs go on hiatus for a Year to drop a mid free roam only update should get called out

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mech Academy [v0.5.3] [Space Samurai Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [573 MB]
- - - -

Mac [559 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
I mean i get why she's hot but, (to me at least) she is the most annoying of the group.
yes, she is annoying, jealous, vindictive, possessive etc... - and that's what makes her the most believable and alive character here, at least from my perspective. She can also be a sweetheart as well.
other girls are okey as well, but Ellara is the most interesting LI here for me.

warmonster

Mar 23, 2020
yes, she is annoying, jealous, vindictive, possessive etc... - and that's what makes her the most believable and alive character here, at least from my perspective. She can also be a sweetheart as well.
other girls are okey as well, but Ellara is the most interesting LI here for me.
i understand. its just someone being jealous over everything i do and throwing everything out of proportion for no reason just makes me dislike her. i had a really controlling family so it brings that up unconsciously for me...

azz111

May 15, 2020
The Dev has been incredibly consistent and hard working. The Game is like half a Year old and the amount of Content and Scenes already avaialble is impressive.
Devs who put in the effort should be given props just like Devs go on hiatus for a Year to drop a mid free roam only update should get called out
Agree. This dev deserves a lot of credit for the consistent update schedule with decent chunks of content in each (in my opinion). Is he/she going to get it? Lol, probably not, but they should.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Missing a '%' character in line 175 of cap_05_sc_03.rpy (should be a couple of them to escape)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/ENG/script/cap_05/cap_05_sc_03.rpy", line 175, in script
    Mei "Maybe he has a 99.9% compatibility with the motorboat too!"
TypeError: %c requires int or char

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tl/ENG/script/cap_05/cap_05_sc_03.rpy", line 175, in script
    Mei "Maybe he has a 99.9% compatibility with the motorboat too!"
  File "<omissis>MA\MechAcademy-0.5.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "<omissis>MA\MechAcademy-0.5.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1362, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict
TypeError: %c requires int or char

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mech Academy 0.5.3
Mon May 27 23:28:11 2024

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
This game was not harem friendly when I first played it, yet I see it is a planned tag. Is the game still designed to pick one and have to replay if you want to romance someone else? Thanks.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
The Compressed Version, has a broken gallery?
No Mods or Unlocks, clean install won't let me watch any Gallery Replays.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes