stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Wasn’t it expected?
The dev started a new project because a lot of people wrote bad reviews
I think this game will be completed in a couple of months
It makes sense when you think about it. I think we will see a war and then a few sex scenes and the ending

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Wasn’t it expected?
The dev started a new project because a lot of people wrote bad reviews
I think this game will be completed in a couple of months
Overall rating here is not that bad, neither on steam (in fact - on steam reviews are very good). Not sure it has anything to do with it.
Did Dev exactly say any such thing - about ending it quickly? Or is it just some speculation?

Last edited:

blikdak

Jun 13, 2023
Overall rating here is not that bad, neither on steam (in fact - on steam reviews are very good). Not sure it has anything to do with it.
Did Dev exactly say any such thing - about ending it quickly? Or is it just some speculation?
hmm yeah, what's the other game? will look for that one too. The world creation in this is very good, even if MC is a tool, so would be cool to see more of it.

Reactions: dschunky

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Speculation of course
Previously dev regularly appeared here, make announcements and so on
After a lot of bad reviews and posts from angry children, dev is not in this thread anymore
A short time after all that movement he announced a new game

So, it’s speculation, but you wouldn’t start a new game and stop conversation with your fans if everything was good

Reactions: azz111 and AlexMpog
May 2, 2020
Speculation of course
After a lot of bad reviews and posts from angry children, dev is not in this thread anymore

So, it’s speculation, but you wouldn’t start a new game and stop conversation with your fans if everything was good
for what we know officially he said that the new game (criminal attraction) will not take dev time to mech academy so for now the game go on with this mini update like the other game he has. On steam the reviews are good so there's no motivation to speculate on a cancellation. On july 26 he launch on steam the new game so let's see

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Speculation of course

I see.
Truth to be told, in his other game's thread he is not communicating either.

Well, I hope, he will do the game in a right way without rushing it, maybe it's not Lord of the Rings, but it's one of those games which i enjoyed playing right from the start and till the end of updates on steam. It would be such a waste if he dropped it.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
i might be wrong but i speculate the dev is also working on other game "Sassy Girl" besides "Criminal Attraction". if you compare how the renders/models looks, how the dialogues are written and other things, the games have way too many resemblances to be coincidental.

Reactions: superseveneight
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes