Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Maybe I'm stupid but I don't get it. The second time MC is in the shower with Mei, he says he's reliving his dream from back when it started then blabs about it becoming reality or something. So does he actually fuck her right then and there for the first time since during their previous encounter she couldn't take it? Or the first time with her is during the beach vacation?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Maybe I'm stupid but I don't get it. The second time MC is in the shower with Mei, he says he's reliving his dream from back when it started then blabs about it becoming reality or something. So does he actually fuck her right then and there for the first time since during their previous encounter she couldn't take it? Or the first time with her is during the beach vacation?
He truly fucked her for the first time right after she woke up from the stasis chamber, but at the beginning they were about to fuck in the shower but got blueballed by the Valoran(?), so when they fuck to completion in the shower, he remembers when and where it all started (Mei was the first girl who wanted to fuck him, at that time he was still overwhelmed by the whole "I woke up in the future and I don't know what's real anymore").

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
He truly fucked her for the first time right after she woke up from the stasis chamber, but at the beginning they were about to fuck in the shower but got blueballed by the Valoran(?), so when they fuck to completion in the shower, he remembers when and where it all started (Mei was the first girl who wanted to fuck him, at that time he was still overwhelmed by the whole "I woke up in the future and I don't know what's real anymore").
If you're talking about this scene right here, then I wouldn't call that fucking. That was just foreplay. And by this logic, that makes the shower scene (2nd one) the first time they fucked and if that's truly the case, then I'm sorry it's really anti-climatic. Unless I'm forgetting something, nothing about her preparing herself and saying she's ready to have sex is mentioned. It's just rushed. And that potentially makes the beach scene with her rushed too if MC refused her during their first shower encounter in the game. Transitioning in behavior from a typical virgin to a slutty size queen is just dumb, IMHO.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm trying to play the game and endure, but jeez... Why nearly every love interest is annoying AF and unlikeable? Some love interests are straight up dumb and annoying like Drana, she hating humans, saying they are flawed, etc, just because they have sexsual urges, wanting MC to get castrated, calling him ''disgusting creature'', ''pig'' calling ''ignorant'' and ''weak'', ''inferior race'', etc, and literally being racist AF is beyond me... And like these are not enough she even cockblocked MC in our first sex scene with Mei... Most of others are not that great either like Elara, she literally told ''No woman will ever want to mate with him, anyway, let alone have children.'' or tried to insult MC over mistakes he done 200 years ago and saying he was never a good soldier, and never a hero, acted all smug and mighty, saying he is danger to all and need to be trained, etc. So this is love interest cast DEV waiting players to like and pursue after them? Even they got development and things become better, after this annoying stuff and insults towards to MC, how these women can be considered love interests to MC? Can't see any point for now...

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
So this is love interest cast DEV waiting players to like and pursue after them?
I think this VN is just too complicated for you. Not offensive

You need to understand that they have different society, different psychology and not each girl dreams about to build a relationship or fuck with a random stranger

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes