Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mech Academy [v0.5.14] [Space Samurai Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [650 MB]
- - - -

Mac [645 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just started the avn, didnt had a lot of expectations to be honest but im laughing a lot so far :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)

Edit: Is this place turning me into one of them? ... A soft, insecure, ball-less person? :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Stifmeister

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
wow 180 renders....every update, less renders.....
Dev's working on two games at the same time, Mech Academy and this one, without making enough money to release more content. It's only natural to expect that something like this means less content every (frequent) update, but he's pretty consistent with his release schedule and both games are pretty good too.

Can't say the same about other devs who do the same thing just to have an excuse to sit on their asses all day and milk their gullible supporters till they eventually and unsurprisingly end up abandoning them due to various real-life 'problems', in translation, cheap excuses made after a lot of empty promises, or blaming the lack of a bigger income for their mediocre, in most cases, copy-pasted clones of other games. Thankfully, this isn't the case here.

Consider giving his other game a go too, maybe you'll like that one more than this one.:D

Reactions: Zanene

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Uhm.....you want an honest or a standard answer ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Serious now, do you recomend this VN ?
Im not done with it yet but so far its funny, it doesnt takes itself too seriously imo but the mainstory is interesting so far and the girls are somewhat unique.

The MC has a little bit from soldier boys from the boys lol

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MechAcademy-0.5.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: The_Stifmeister

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
What happened on the island to the anal sex scene with Irina? I chose that option and the scene faded to black and then resolved to being on the beach with everyone sitting around. I wanted to be able to have creampied all five women!

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
The illusion of choice. I tried choosing the nicest options to see how it would go, but they still treated me like I'm a sexist fucknoid. Weird as hell

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Dev's working on two games at the same time, Mech Academy and this one, without making enough money to release more content. It's only natural to expect that something like this means less content every (frequent) update, but he's pretty consistent with his release schedule and both games are pretty good too.

Can't say the same about other devs who do the same thing just to have an excuse to sit on their asses all day and milk their gullible supporters till they eventually and unsurprisingly end up abandoning them due to various real-life 'problems', in translation, cheap excuses made after a lot of empty promises, or blaming the lack of a bigger income for their mediocre, in most cases, copy-pasted clones of other games. Thankfully, this isn't the case here.

Consider giving his other game a go too, maybe you'll like that one more than this one.:D
i really liked this one...well till this last update, that , be real, it doesn't make much sense to me...i mean , they kept shooting at those sentinels, knowing and saying that their armor resist bullets...10 minutes of useless firing , what throwing the damn granade , would have resolved it in a heartbit..lol... i didn't knew dev had another game going , not a wise move to me...have to deal to 2 games...i never understood this..why don't finish one before starting another? anyway, i ranted because i actually liked this game but i hope the quality doesn't degrade now that we are near the clou point. thanks for pointing at the other game though

Reactions: xXwankerXx

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The illusion of choice. I tried choosing the nicest options to see how it would go, but they still treated me like I'm a sexist fucknoid. Weird as hell
Think that was supossed to be because they were brought up in a time period much later than the MC's.
They had been told story's of how all men from the MC's time period were misogynistic, chauvinist, neanderthals.
And so should be treated with contempt from the get go.
To them your attempt at being nice was just you trying to fool them Into thinking.
That your not just another misogynistic, chauvinist, neanderthal they think you are.
It's only later when they learn he has a big dick and isn't bad at sex do they then decide to put up with him.

least thats the impression I got.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 59 Votes