Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
I have a theory: what if the scientist seen in the beginning is actually Dr. Hoffmann from the future? What if he went back to that precise moment to retrieve the MC? (I know about the possible temporal paradox but hear me out), we know from the game that the shuttle was supposed to go that route, right near the fight, we know that the MC has 99% connection with the Mech, we know that, basically, the Mech seems to have been built specifically to be used by the MC. What if, in a more distant future, the MC has been able to win the war, hence why he needed to be taken from the past?
Uhmm, have you played the latest update?

Now we got tentacles. This is turning into a full on hentai here. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:
NGL, low key want to see a "Bad" end of that scene.

• Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Dark Mode Adjustment MOD

I put together a few minor Ren'Py adjustments...mods and a few visual changes that present a DARK MODE for this excellent title.
  • Changed the white frame.png image, as well as the notify bar.png, NVL bar.png, and skip bar.png, and the choice idle back ground.png from white to black. (These dark changes aids with a much clearer font to read on screen)
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out the story.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Changed out the confirm.png, game menu.png, and Main Menu.png from white to black. Which displays the text more legible to see (reduces eye strain for large screen users).
  • Included an updated version of the custom textbox.png (visually better) which was added to the Mech Academy Multi-Mod [v0.5.17.1] recently (Thanks RiamMar for all your efforts). (Note: The Dark Mod will work with or without the RiamMar multi Mod installed)
Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title in dark mode. (Reduced eye strain)

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Also... this mod compilation works along side the RiamMar Multi walk through mod with no conflict issues.

Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes