ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Dev posted a changelog on Patreon looks like this update is just the patreon build catching up with the steam build.
Changelog:
+8000 parole
+400 immagini
+21 animazioni

+8000 words
+400 images
+21 animations
While continuing to await Mei's awakening, mc tries to fight the pain through fascinating meditation sessions offered by Drana. Meanwhile, Lydia is visited by her father and sister, who will challenge mc to an epic game of a futuristic sport. At stake will be honour but also Lydia's ultimate admiration.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I played version 0.4.0 which would probably be the Steam version, so there's no need to play the Patreon version?
Version 4.0 is the steam version yes version 4.2 is the patreon version if you have played the 4.0 steam update there is no need to play 4.2 patreon update as there won't be anything new the 4.2 patreon update is just the patreon build catching up to the steam build.

Reactions: m1st3r1 and Gorse
Feb 7, 2022
Version 4.0 is the steam version yes version 4.2 is the patreon version if you have played the 4.0 steam update there is no need to play 4.2 patreon update as there won't be anything new the 4.2 patreon update is just the patreon build catching up to the steam build.
I understand thank you

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MechAcademy-0.4.2Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Decent looking game by fuck is the dialogue cringey. Hard as it may be to believe for some people there were female doctors in 1975 and the dev appears to have the same conception of military affairs and soldiering as a 10 year old boy.

Reactions: Guz007

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Man it keeps getting from bad to worse,
First that little racist alien girl destroys a big muscular war hero of the past where wars were fought with combat n weapons instead of giant robots.
Then everyone of the girls keep virtue signalling mc, calling him cavemen at every turn degrading him even tho he is the most experience veteran on base.
If you chose a choice that goes against "recommended", the mc acts like more of an idiot instead of standing up for himself and explaining his point of view but instead the mc gets degraded some more. Like at episode 2 end instead of conveying that we leave no man behind if you choose the not recommended option mc gets in the face of elera and threatens to punch her"?"The only other option is to act like a subdued little dog that respects elera even tho she is degrading mc on spot, asking a hero veteran what he knows about war, calling him a cavemen and basically an idiot.
I am only 2 episodes in and its getting unbearable, i get that not everyone can know how military works but you can always search on it to make it a bit more believable.
I think either this game is being developed by a women or a man with a humiliation n femdom kink.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
Man it keeps getting from bad to worse,
First that little racist alien girl destroys a big muscular war hero of the past where wars were fought with combat n weapons instead of giant robots.
Then everyone of the girls keep virtue signalling mc, calling him cavemen at every turn degrading him even tho he is the most experience veteran on base.
If you chose a choice that goes against "recommended", the mc acts like more of an idiot instead of standing up for himself and explaining his point of view but instead the mc gets degraded some more. Like at episode 2 end instead of conveying that we leave no man behind if you choose the not recommended option mc gets in the face of elera and threatens to punch her"?"The only other option is to act like a subdued little dog that respects elera even tho she is degrading mc on spot, asking a hero veteran what he knows about war, calling him a cavemen and basically an idiot.
I am only 2 episodes in and its getting unbearable, i get that not everyone can know how military works but you can always search on it to make it a bit more believable.
I think either this game is being developed by a women or a man with a humiliation n femdom kink.
yeah this game sucks lmao

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I probably shouldn't.....

As someone who is old enough to almost have been drafted into the Vietnam War and who knew people who were and families of...well, you get the point...let me state the following: Some of you are having the joke sail way, WAY over your head. The writing for this VN is more nuanced, subtle and talented than 90% of the worthless drivel that exists in these AVNs.

Understand that this story mixes hyperbole and caricature. The MC is a walking, talking anachronism. STOP trying to fit him into some immature category of super-male who never bows down to women. Do you guys not see what's going on with this plot? It is comedic satire. Tossing a trope-laden, jar head into a new world and leaving him there to flounder about while trying to juxtapose his purpose and duty against rivals he once thought inferior. Both sides will be forced to change for success to happen and neither will get their way 100% of the time.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I probably shouldn't.....

As someone who is old enough to almost have been drafted into the Vietnam War and who knew people who were and families of...well, you get the point...let me state the following: Some of you are having the joke sail way, WAY over your head. The writing for this VN is more nuanced, subtle and talented than 90% of the worthless drivel that exists in these AVNs.

Understand that this story mixes hyperbole and caricature. The MC is a walking, talking anachronism. STOP trying to fit him into some immature category of super-male who never bows down to women. Do you guys not see what's going on with this plot? It is comedic satire. Tossing a trope-laden, jar head into a new world and leaving him there to flounder about while trying to juxtapose his purpose and duty against rivals he once thought inferior. Both sides will be forced to change for success to happen and neither will get their way 100% of the time.
I'm out of reactions for the day. I just wanted to say spot on. 100% agree.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes