firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
I probably shouldn't.....

As someone who is old enough to almost have been drafted into the Vietnam War and who knew people who were and families of...well, you get the point...let me state the following: Some of you are having the joke sail way, WAY over your head. The writing for this VN is more nuanced, subtle and talented than 90% of the worthless drivel that exists in these AVNs.

Understand that this story mixes hyperbole and caricature. The MC is a walking, talking anachronism. STOP trying to fit him into some immature category of super-male who never bows down to women. Do you guys not see what's going on with this plot? It is comedic satire. Tossing a trope-laden, jar head into a new world and leaving him there to flounder about while trying to juxtapose his purpose and duty against rivals he once thought inferior. Both sides will be forced to change for success to happen and neither will get their way 100% of the time.
some people lose the ability to see things objectively because they come here looking for emotional fulfillment through self inserts and parasocial relationships,
they can't simply enjoy something for what it is, it has to be the way they want it.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1705307116634.png
Got you covered in all the emoticons copium gratification you need, gamers!
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I'm out of reactions for the day. I just wanted to say spot on. 100% agree.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
heh! I need to change my schedule. You keep running out of reactions by the time I post. :p
1705307744914.png
After all the M.A.S.H. reruns and many others to stifle any and all resistance to millitary satire, this game is wonderful.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

0.4.5Version.png
New release is now available!!!
These are the decisive moments of the war on the Noxa: MC is in better shape than ever and is improving, day by day, his Noxatum killing statistics. Meanwhile, there is a great atmosphere at the military tactics classes: the girls have prepared a surprise for MC.
Professor Hoffman visits Section Two: the time has come to devise an offensive against the enemy fleet. The scientist also takes the opportunity to learn more about MC's past. Along with him will be an old acquaintance from Elara.
Changelog:
+9471 words
+121 images
+5 animations
Pc=
Mac=

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MechAcademy-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mech Academy [v0.4.5] [Space Samurai Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Irrespective of how I feel about the MC and the story, I really appreciate the technical quality and the consistent updates this dev puts out. Great work.
yeah they are not huge updates but at least I still remember what happened last time I played the game :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017

View attachment 3289403
New release is now available!!!
These are the decisive moments of the war on the Noxa: MC is in better shape than ever and is improving, day by day, his Noxatum killing statistics. Meanwhile, there is a great atmosphere at the military tactics classes: the girls have prepared a surprise for MC.
Professor Hoffman visits Section Two: the time has come to devise an offensive against the enemy fleet. The scientist also takes the opportunity to learn more about MC's past. Along with him will be an old acquaintance from Elara.
Changelog:
+9471 words
+121 images
+5 animations
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
I gather this is Patreon version?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes