May 6, 2017
This translation.. i just gonna assume this is either an edited MTL or translate manually by someone who has basic jp/english knowledge. Just basic. Pretty much raw and not edited to explain the joke or the reference to the english audience

Other than that, this game is pretty good, and i really so much enjoying the Ost and bgm of this game
The story itself is pretty good too. So not bad overall for an RPGM game

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
This translation.. i just gonna assume this is either an edited MTL or translate manually by someone who has basic jp/english knowledge. Just basic. Pretty much raw and not edited to explain the joke or the reference to the english audience

Other than that, this game is pretty good, and i really so much enjoying the Ost and bgm of this game
The story itself is pretty good too. So not bad overall for an RPGM game
all translations from otaku-plan end like this. I played other games translated by them: last embryo and ark of artemis and the translation is rought, im more inclined that it was translated by somebody with native japanese language and second english language

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33

May 6, 2017
im more inclined that it was translated by somebody with native japanese language and second english language
Yeah, pretty much the same with what i thought as well, especially the part where "I, you, me, he and her" is all over the place in this translation. Jp translation usually has trouble on that part and even more so if its translate from Jp native who only has basic english.
Also, the funny thing is, if you directly translate it back to jp, the content make much more sense XD

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Ok it froze during the opening scene, does anyone have a fix for this?
Happen to me once. I just reset the game, not skipping dialogue or pressing button too fast before the opening. And not pressing anything during the opening.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I've been waiting for this to be translated for a while now. I had to mtl it and it wasn't fun so happy now getting to understand this weird game. The art is real cute too.

Oct 17, 2017
alright this is a TOP TIER game like i never seen such a high quality Rpgm game before i tod kamichichi was making best rpgm games but holy shit dude this is amazing story art and FUCKING high quality music that even some of the most main stream animes doesnt have sry for the language but im HYPED af and im gonna pray everyday that from now on all the rpgm games can be such high quailty kamiges
EDIT: if there are others games on par with tihs one and i somehow missed them please pm me or share here so others can also know ( no mtl cuz playing such a high quality game with mtl is heresy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: stekegkin

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
1430543_ss_d14fbc7eff54b25bc28e28b637d12bc18aad9523.1920x1080.jpg
Does this game seriously have quizzes? It's like playing that Date Ariane game and suddenly being asked about fucking craters on the moon and fine art.

• Haha
Reactions: sakuzuda

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
alright this is a TOP TIER game like i never seen such a high quality Rpgm game before i tod kamichichi was making best rpgm games but holy shit dude this is amazing story art and FUCKING high quality music that even some of the most main stream animes doesnt have sry for the language but im HYPED af and im gonna pray everyday that from now on all the rpgm games can be such high quailty kamiges
EDIT: if there are others games on par with tihs one and i somehow missed them please pm me or share here so others can also know ( no mtl cuz playing such a high quality game with mtl is heresy
you could try last embryo and the sequel, ark of artemis, gamewise is very simple but i liked the way the story builds up

Reactions: CorruptingUrWife

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Saw this on IGG, figured it was worth looking it up on here. Interesting that they kinda went with the "Termina" theme (TLoZ: Majora's Mask, where the world would end every three days, etc)

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Ok it froze during the opening scene, does anyone have a fix for this?
I had this problem too. Try not to skip the text with ctrl, as well as not to press anything when the video opening starts. I also removed the fullscreen mode(F4). It helped me.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes